[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you watch the leaked episodes and realise Larry isnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (756KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
756KB, 970x545px
>when you watch the leaked episodes and realise Larry isnt funny anymore and the show is like a parody of old Curb because Larry is 70 and has dementia now
>>
OP is a lying faggot

>oh nooo it's new so it's baddd

Kill yourself
>>
>>87174141
yeah haha thats why its not funny cause its new haha ya got me
>>
>>87174115

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way! Curb is just not funny anymore.

And I say this after what I felt was the funniest season ever.

When it comes to comedy, you have to strike while the irons hot creatively. Too many times have we seen it where they wait too long (Arrested Development, Dumb and Dumber, etc) and the magic is gone.

And for Curb... the magic is gone.
>>
>>87174293

A muslim fucking a jew angrily... AGAIN! can you imagine? LMAO

I'm not memeing I think he has dementia, the guys literally 70 its not like you get sharper after 65

The funniest bit was the waiter who wouldnt answer a question directly

Everything else had literally without any joke been done before in Curb if not once, more than once.

>um where are the waiters?

I KNOW RIGHT LARRY? THAT HAPPENED IN THE NEW YORK EPISODES TOO
>>
>>87174115
Have episodes really leaked?
>>
>>87174749
Yeah 2-4 but its not fully complete in post, it's a rough edit
>>
>>87174749
I think OP is just trolling for attention
>>
>>87174115
This show is a great way to gain insight to West Coast diaspora and how strange, neurotic, and tightnit of an ethnic group they are
>>
>>87174815
is that cause youre a fucking retard? you could google it yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>87174940
what's googel?
>>
>>87174860
>aka jews
>>
>>87174860
>Elizabeth Banks gets a role because she became a jew

its kinda pathetic
>>
>>87175301
She's a converted jew though, doesn't really count
>>
>>87175354
It counted enough for Larry David to hire her
>>
>>87175373
Yeah just ignore her being a successful director and producer, in fact ignore all the other D-rank celebs that were on the show but Elizabeth Banks is somehow a problem for you.
>>
>>87175438
yes im sure her directing skills were what got her hired as an actor

yes im sure larry who is surrounded by jews didnt consider her conversion and just picked her arbitrarily
>>
>>87175586
>yes im sure her directing skills were what got her hired as an actor
Well she was an actor before she was a director, and long before she married her husband, but go on, you're embarrassing yourself quite well. Is this about the tiny dick video? Did you personally get offended because of your tiny dick?
>>
>mfw the leaks are actually true
hot damn, Iast time I watched Curb your enthusiasm I was in my teens. And now I'm in my late 30s, times flies by, let me get a six pack./
>>
Most of the last season was awful- the situations/formula is a little too well worn, a little too tired. Larry commits faux pas, cue outrage, repeat. The faux pax themselves used to feel a little more organic, now just rote.
>>
>>87174115
I haven't seen it yet but I agree with the concept. If it's funny it's funny but being 70+ and ranting and raving is sad.

Being an angry 55 year old fed up with social norms is funny
>>
>>87175672
youre right were imagining larry hires jews
>>
>>87175790
Maybe I'm wrong, but it just seemed really lazy.

There's no surprises, everything goes just as the setup would lead you to believe, the setups are pretty weak, and he really does re-use the same jokes every episode.

>Muslims hate fuck larry
>Arent waiters lazy? Where are they?
>Someone is having sex loudly and its inappropriate!
>Black people and Larry have problems!
>>
>>87174414
And on top of all that, Larry is reusing old bits from Seinfeld too!

The episode where he has bad manners at a food table? Where have we seen that act before? They might as well even said aloud "You don't double dip a chip!".

Always Sunny started doing the same thing post Season 5. When you have to go back to the well, it's time to get out of the game.
>>
>>87176330
His haircut was bothering me too. If he doesnt have full blown dementia in 3 years Ill apologise.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.