[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in the end they all ended up hating each other more than they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0613.jpg (144KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
144KB, 500x743px
So in the end they all ended up hating each other more than they did in the beginning.
What was the purpose of their friendship than anyway?
>>
>>87171622
>>87171622
>What was the purpose of their friendship than anyway?
To show what we all knew in the beginning, women don't form real friendships. It's all a facade.
>>
File: IMG_0614.jpg (265KB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0614.jpg
265KB, 2000x2400px
Reminder that Jessa did nothing wrong
>>
Lena was waiting for chance to eat the other three.
>>
>>87173777
Checked

>>87172628
>this crazy fat whore did nothing wrong
>>
Wait can someone tell me about this shows appeal. I watched the last season and maybe a handful of eps from the season before that. My girlfriend was into it, kind of, and needed to finish the series. It was in a begrudging way though. Kind of similar to how I've felt about watching GoT recently. I just want to know if it was great in the beginning and declined or what
>>
>>87171622
My lord Lena is just revolting.
>>
>>87173947
>I just want to know if it was great in the beginning and declined or what
Season 1 was pretty good but Season 2 was where I dropped it. Don't know if it recovered after that.
>>
>>87171622

Lena Dunham speaks about diversity, cast herself and 3 of her white friends of which 2 are jews like her, for some reason (((media))) does not make an issue of this...
>>
>>87174244

They did. She cast Donald Glover as her boyfriend for 2 episodes and then never cast another non-white person in a big role again and everyone stopped talking about it.
>>
>>87174018
Alright, this is what my dude friend told me too. Guess someone liked it though if it went 7 seasons.
>>
>>87174695
Liberal propaganda doesn't need an audience to succeed on HBO.
>>
>>87175040
truth
>>
>>87171622
the friendship always was toxic , co-dependent as they call it I think. they over-did it , were over invested in it because they are immature and lost and in the end they kinda sorta all flew on their own like we inevitably all do. friendship means Everything when you are a teenager and when you are a young adult... idk, it stills lingers a little depending on your level of maturity but anyway even if you manage to be in a stable relationship and have a decent job and are driven to do your thing usually friends become something lame , auntie mode, where you all get together once a year. and grill sossidges or some shit.
>>
>women can be friends with each other
this guy!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.