[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreigner here Just wanted to share/ask if you guys have seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Never Sleep Again 1.jpg (156KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Never Sleep Again 1.jpg
156KB, 1067x1600px
Foreigner here
Just wanted to share/ask if you guys have seen Never Sleep Again
the 4h documentary about the Elm Street franchise

this shit is GLORIOUS, fuck
>>
>>87168429
Been meaning to watch it (as well as the Friday the 13th one) just to see how the casts have aged.
>>
>>87168429
it's pretty extensive, i hadn't known it was that fucking long

also 1=3>7>4>6>>>2>>>>>>>>5
>>
i thought that said "4th" and wondered by they even bother.
>>
I remember watching the parts about 1 2 and 3 years ago. All excellent.

I should rewatch The Dream Master and Dream Child to freshen up and watch the rest some day.

I should also watch Crystal lake Memories (6+ hours) and Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II (8 hours)
>>
>>87170131
it is one hell of a ride, because they pull a lot of shit from the shooting days
one actor declares he was on cocaine during the whole movie
you can also see Lisa Wilcox, the ultimate horror MILF

also the 2nd movie segment is pretty funny, and the director acknowledges the movie ended up gay as fuck

i know it is 4 hours, but fuck me, it is GOOD
>>
File: qywKyv97RtOt9K8nRJWEx8iTKHp.jpg (68KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
qywKyv97RtOt9K8nRJWEx8iTKHp.jpg
68KB, 640x960px
>>
>>87170313
>I should also watch Crystal lake Memories (6+ hours) and Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II (8 hours)
Didn't know about those
i am going to check them out
thank you

i don't know why i love this documentaries about old movies, and how people got along while making them
>>
>>87170165
Man, I love Revenge so much, always so much hate. Freddy is the most scary in 1 and 2. 3 arguably has the best deaths but that's where he starts getting all campy (not complaining)
>>
>>87168429
The documentary is ironically better than most of the movies.

Only 1 is a good film. 3 is a nice horror film. The rest are funny comedies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.