[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He literally did nothing wrong >tfw it's fine to kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0107.jpg (42KB, 521x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
42KB, 521x282px
He literally did nothing wrong

>tfw it's fine to kill POWs if you're an angry amerilard
>>
Yeah, Upham was a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1478907564143.jpg (5KB, 249x229px) Image search: [Google]
1478907564143.jpg
5KB, 249x229px
>he thinks the guy who stabbed what'shisname upstairs was the same guy who they let go/that Upham shot at the end
No!
>>
>>87166370
>>87167930
bad goys
>>
>>87166370
>I remember well, when in January of 1945 we sat together with ten
captured Americans after a fierce battle, and the GIs were genuinely
surprised that we treated them almost as buddies, without rancor.

>If you want to know why, I can tell you. We had not suffered from
years of anti-enemy hate propaganda, as was the case with American
and British soldiers whose basic sense of chivalry had often (but not
always) been dulled by watching too many anti-German war movies
usually made by your brethren.

>(For your information: I never saw even one anti-American war movie--
there were no more Jewish directors at the UFA studios.)
>>
>>87167950
They look kinda similar because Shekelberg gave the kraut soldiers shaved heads (even though it was the soviets that did that, not the Germans) to make them look like neonazi skinheads
>>
>lets German slowly kill his squadm8
>kills PoWs

Upham is such a jew
>>
File: Massacre_de_Malmedy_23-0224a-1-.gif (67KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
Massacre_de_Malmedy_23-0224a-1-.gif
67KB, 300x334px
>>87167962
>>the GIs were genuinely
surprised that we treated them almost as buddies, without rancor.

Gee, I wonder why
>>
>>87167989
>to make them look like neonazi skinheads

Proof it was the reason?
>>
I SAY CAN YOU SEE
I SAY CAN YOU SEEE
>>
>>87168053
The real question is why bother to shave their heads, when Germans soldiers didnt shave their heads?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.