[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else find this part of the episode to be one of t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Did anyone else find this part of the episode to be one of the dumbest things, logically speaking, GoT has ever done? I mean, the dragon flies away right above everyone, especially Daenerys, in a giant sand coliseum. Do you know how dirty everyone would have gotten and how much sand would of flung in their eyes? ESPECIALLY DAENERYS.

Video related:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=403jzB62dAs
>>
>dragon pit
>created to keep dragons away from people
>it has seats
>>
>>87162678
>rides around on dragon at 50+mph without googles and hairnet
>lands with perfect hair and eyes aren't red and watering
Talk about killing the immersion
>>
>>87162760
>no sattle
>they couldn't even be bothered to have Tyrion design one
>>
I hate sand
>>
>>87162678
>tfw I already predicted that Dany would come down on her dragon to the meeting
Why is this show so predictable? I didn't even need to read leaks for that.

All the tension and surprise we had in first few seasons is gone now sadly
>>
>>87163807
Everyone could see that coming. They weren't exactly trying to make it some shocking twist.
>>
>>87163807
>tfw I totally expected the characters to Have a dialogue
Are jew and jew even trying anymore?
>>
>>87163807
she should've arrived on the wight's back T-B-H
>>
The gust of wind produced by the giant wings flapping would've knocked them all over, except maybe the mountain and the hound, you know just like how it did with the walkers in the north during the dumb get to the choppah scene.
>>
>>87162678
Around the survivors a perimeter create.
>>
>>87162678
wow that CGI sucks
>>
>>87162760
Not to mention how cold it gets up there.
>>
>>87162678
everything in the vicinity would be blown to the ground
>>
>>87162678
I don't like sand. It's course and rough and irritating and gets everywhere.
>>
>>87162678
To be honest, if the writing was much better, maybe i could complain about the effects...but jesus christ, how did this show get so bland and boring?
>>
>>87162678
>That thing swining its wings
>Tents barely move
>>
>>87163807
You know that wasn't supposed to be some shocking twist, right?
>>
>>87162678
>Did anyone else find this part of the episode to be one of the dumbest things, logically speaking, GoT has ever done?
Naeh.
The teleporting is worse.
>>
this is literally a reddit thread
>>
why did it seem like she barely cared when her dragon died? she says they're her children but what mother acts that way after the death of a child?
>>
>>87162678
I am more bothered that they didn't even bother hiding his left wing behind those tents and just superimposed his model over the scene.
>>
>>87165228
>The teleporting is worse.
It must be a struggle to be so autistic that you can't understand the basic concept of travel, and how time passes when you travel from one place to another.

Rides in your moms minivan must be magical for you.
>>
File: dasw.jpg (298KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dasw.jpg
298KB, 1776x1000px
>nothing happenes, dead silence
>suddenly, RAAARWG can be heard in a great distance
>everyone looking with anticipation
>a dragon burst through a cloud
>Wooooo.mp3
>>
>>87165294
Humans are just well dressed chimps
>>
>>87162678
The thing that irks me most is that she just casually sits on a fucking dragon of which the body goes up and down like fucking mad when it beats its wings against the wind and all she has to do is casually hold on to a spike on its back?

Anime tier retarded honestly.
>>
>>87165379
she rides one of the smaller spikes like those sybian things

this is canon in the books
>>
>>87163807
You should realise at this point if Dany has to make a entrance it always as to be the most flashy, with her flying in on Drogon, music at Max volume and her saying "Dracarys" if she's burning white males.
>>
File: 1467513054549.png (2MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1467513054549.png
2MB, 1919x1079px
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF DAENYRYS JUST ROASTED THAT ROASTIE CERSEI THERE WITH BIG DICK DROGON?

LIKE WTF COULD THEY EVEN DO MAH NIGGUHS
>>
File: burlington bar sluts.jpg (91KB, 426x299px) Image search: [Google]
burlington bar sluts.jpg
91KB, 426x299px
>>87165294
>overplay your fake reactions to build up e-fame through youtube reaction videos

What a strange time we live in.
>>
>>87165697
If they had done that, what chance do they stand in front of the white walkers?
>>
>>87167010
burn the night king with drogon and all the white walkers will die
>>
Holy FUCK Drogon is an actual big guy, how are they killing this fucking hulk again?
>>
>>87167122
yeah sounds real easy. But they do have one dragon now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.