[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having trouble sleeping, what's a comfy movie you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_lqxcda7m.png (154KB, 250x382px) Image search: [Google]
4L_lqxcda7m.png
154KB, 250x382px
I'm having trouble sleeping, what's a comfy movie you like that I can throw on that's not too loud, not too thinky, something I can fall asleep and won't trigger my autism for missing out on the story?
>>
Fargo
>>
>>87161442
You b8ing me? That's got yelling and a wood chipper, for starters.

That's the opposite of what I requested, but thanks anyhow.
>>
>>87161400
>that's not too loud, not too thinky, something I can fall asleep and won't trigger my autism for missing out on the story?
something you're already really familiar with
I use sitcoms for this, NewsRadio, Fraiser, whatever I've seen a dozen times
>>
Conan the Barbarian with Arnold.
>>
>>87161504
I appreciate it the advice for something I'm familiar with, but I've kinda burned it what I'm familiar with, which is why I'm here. Lol
>>
>>87161589
ok, how about "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"?
>>
>>87161630
I've never heard of it but after reading half of the first sentence of the blurb, I'm in.

Ima leave this question up though, because I could use a list of movies, I've not been sleeping well at all recently, I'm kinda spiraling.
>>
>>87161400
Spirited Away always works for me. Also Fellowship of the Ring
>>
>>87161400
Best movie to do this with is one you've seen a million times
>>
>>87161718
>because I could use a list of movies
embrace '80s comedy
"Short Circuit" - sentient robot, Ally Sheedy, Steve Guttenberg
this is the silliness you need
>>
>>
>>87161400
Ratatouille
>>
>>87161839
You know, I was actually kinda thinking about 80s animated movies, but I like your idea of 80s comedies in general.
>>
Just do what i do and watch old alex jones broadcasts
>>
>>87161855
Pretty calm desu but I'd get caught up watching the movie
>>
>>87161971
"Adventures in Babysitting" is another for that era

also you can reach farther back than the '80s: the Pink Panther series begins in the '60s
>>
Keep 'em coming y'all, I appreciate ya.

I'm making a list of all of them.
>>
File: ten_ver2.jpg (54KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
ten_ver2.jpg
54KB, 533x755px
>>
>>87162897
Is that IO or the number 10?
>>
have you tried ASMR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt3TYfea4Ps

otherwise I like falling asleep to MST3K youtube videos. oh I also saw thunderbirds are go. very relaxing to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lrqJg1Etmw
>>
File: tinker-tailor-soldier-spy.jpg (445KB, 2000x1348px) Image search: [Google]
tinker-tailor-soldier-spy.jpg
445KB, 2000x1348px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRYS_AeaIMU

>>87162941
ya it's the number 10 it came out in 1979 in case it's hard to find
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.