[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This war has just begun. It will last for years. Thousands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 12465341234.jpg (124KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
12465341234.jpg
124KB, 1600x900px
>This war has just begun. It will last for years. Thousands will die at your command. You will betray the men serving you. You will betray your family. You will betray everything you once held dear. And it will all be worth it. Because you are the sun of fire, you are the warrior of light.

From the Season 2 finale, to now. How, HOW can anyone claim these last seasons have given justice to what the show used to be.
>>
>>87150959
>How, HOW can anyone claim these last seasons have given justice to what the show used to be.
They didn't read the books
>>
>>87150959
Bcuz muh icy hot, dragons n' sheeit.

Le epic revenge xd
>>
>>87150959
The Walking Dead fan here

GoT has never been better. Fucking dragons AND zombies? What's not to love?
>>
>>87151139
>What's not to love?
the poor writing and generel pacing of the show
>>
>>87151139
I get the irony. Very clever

I'm just sad. The show has devolved to just action, strictly bad vs good beat 'em up. No more character development out of strife. It's all the same now. The only deaths anymore are cleanups from paths GRRM built that couldn't be sustained anymore
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.