[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rW unrNejmA So true...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 960 (1).jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960 (1).jpg
63KB, 960x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA

So true...
>>
File: 1503684154868.png (35KB, 251x358px) Image search: [Google]
1503684154868.png
35KB, 251x358px
>>87148230
Why does Rick shake the coke can at 0:31?
>>
>>87148230
And then he later admitted he sabotaged their marriage, making this whole speech void
>>
>>87148469
It's not void if it's universally true. Humans are wired to breed, everything else is just an unnecessary addition.

I unironically see people in love as cucks, because they submitted to primitive urges.
>>
>dude love is just chemicals and doesn't mean anything LMAO
>abloo bloo my hivemind waifu left I'm going to kill myself :(
>>
>>87148294
People sometimes drink part of a can and put it back in the fridge.
>>
>>87148615
>>dude love is just chemicals and doesn't mean anything LMAO

Rick is always right on the money when it comes to the facts of the matter, but not when it comes to the opinions.

Love obviously does matter TO RICK because he acts on it ALL THE TIME.

This show is so 4chan it's absurd. And like a show that is maximum 4chan, redditers love it without understanding it, and 4channers hate it because they understand it.

>>abloo bloo my hivemind waifu left I'm going to kill myself :(

oh you do get it I should have read the whole post first
>>
>>87148517
>I unironically see people in love as cucks, because they submitted to primitive urges.

Ah. Like anything anyone likes, it's a submission to some primitive urge.
>>
>>87149456
The point is you submit to other people when it comes to love. Ambition is something that is optional too, yet it's far more valuable when you do it for yourself.

Someone you love is going to hold you back in some way for sure.
>>
File: dumbface.jpg (12KB, 139x148px) Image search: [Google]
dumbface.jpg
12KB, 139x148px
Why do they draw the faces like this at times? What is this expression supposed to convey?

It reminds me of a retarded version of Nyoro~n.
>>
>>87148230
Rick and Morty is known for red pills... ep 4 from s3 bashed Israel.
>>
>>87148230

He's just jealous that he's never had penis in the foreskin kind of love.
>>
>>87150075

This is actually true. It was a properly clever joke about the subject, and the butt of the joke was definitely the Israeli government. I'm actually amazed it was on TV.
>>
>>87148294
just a prank bro
>>
Remember when Jerry drugged and raped Beth?
>>
>>87148230
Wow, that was awesome. I should try this show out
>>
>>87150275

>that was seventeen years ago!

>her name is Summer

>you decided to keep it, isn't that like... almost consent?
>>
>>87148230
reddit
>>
>>87149513
im unhappy/concerned with what you just said face
>>
>>87150075
>>87150171
Leftists bash the Israeli oppression of Palestinians all the time, though
>>
>>87148230
I loved this scene! I can't see why others don't think it's great.
>>
>>87150473
>Leftists bash the Israeli oppression of Palestinians all the time, though

Which TV show has a character expressing that opinion? Serious question, I want to go look it up on YouTube. I honestly can't think of an example.
>>
>>87150570
Colbert and John Oliver
The best comedians of our time
>>
>>87149387
DUDE NIHILISM LMAO
>>
>>87150631

A fictional character.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.