[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that Jigsaw claims he has never commited murder? Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 310x163px
How is it that Jigsaw claims he has never commited murder? Isn't that tantamount to chaining someone to a furnace, setting the building on fire, and then claiming that the fire committed murder?

Also I see that there is a new Jigsaw movie to be released. Do you think John faked his own death and is still alive?
>>
>>87145339
Jigsaw would tell you that he gave his victims a chance to survive, and that by not taking it, they were killing themselves. It's shitty logic, obviously, but that's his view of the world.
>>
>>87145339
Its because Jigsaw was a delusional murderous cunt who believed vigilante justice was the right method.

At most he had the right to take revenge on the careless fuck that door-aborted his unborn child.

> Hey your a manipulative little fuck who abuses trust funds you bankrupt families
> As justice, please fucking mutilate your hand in this blender instead of a court of peers.
>>
Of course the Saw films morality is total bullshit. Could you imagine trying to argue something like that in court.

>Yes, I cut his brakes, but really it was the crash that killed him. So you see, I can't be a murderer!
>>
>>87145339
Are you really wondering why a gore edgefest like the saw series has stupid morals on the disturbing engineerman with terminal cancer and sociopathy?
>>
File: HandTool.jpg (291KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
HandTool.jpg
291KB, 600x500px
And why are they called "traps"? Pic related is a trap, you're unaware of it, and then it kills you. If you're strapped to the fucking thing and there's a puppet telling you about how it works, it's not a trap.
>>
>>87145478
this
>>
>>87145339

>How is it that Jigsaw claims he has never commited murder? Isn't that tantamount to chaining someone to a furnace, setting the building on fire, and then claiming that the fire committed murder?
because he's deranged, he might as well claim that God made him do that and it wouldn't really change much

>Also I see that there is a new Jigsaw movie to be released. Do you think John faked his own death and is still alive?
I have no idea and don't really care, first movie was fantastic, second was great and the rest just tried to create more ridiculous death trap than the previous one. I'll watch the new one though, out of sheer curiosity if nothing else.
>>
>>87145789
The first movie was OK. And the twist doesn't even make much sense.

The dead guy in the room is alive? Why? Why not just put an actual dead body there? What's even the point in just laying there? How did both guys not notice him breathing or slightly moving? And remember, one of those guys is a FUCKING DOCTOR. What about the poison blood? I'm guessing it wasn't poison? So what would have happened if one of the two guys actually used it like Jigsaw wanted?
>>
>>87145478
> As justice, please fucking mutilate your hand in this blender instead of a court of peers

I kek'd.
>>
His world view is clearly flawed. It's similar to the puritans during the Salem witch trials: If we submerge a woman underwater and she doesn't drown, then clearly she was a witch, but if she dies- oops! We goofed. She was just a regular lady after all.

Yeah, after about the first dozen or so where all the women drowned you'd think somebody might pipe up and say "I think we might have a flawed system on our hands here" The same goes for jigsaw. He apparently made dozens of these "games" and like one person survived? Logic might dictate this is a bad method of rehabilitating people.
>>
>>87146569
A better example might be that episode of Saved by the Bell when the evil history teacher is prepping the gang for their midterm and he announces "NO ONE HAS PASSED MY MIDTERM IN SIX YEARS!!!"

It's like well then you're a shitty teacher. It's one thing to have a *really* hard test, but if 0% of people that take it are passing it's worthless and you need to be fired.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.