[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Machines need humans as their energy source >Every human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (212KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
212KB, 600x338px
>Machines need humans as their energy source
>Every human is in The Matrix
>Smith makes every human into a copy of himself which kills them
>Somehow the machines are still able to function without their energy source
Really makes me think
>>
did it kill the guy who started to do adam smith pretensions in the real world before he decided to try to shiv neil?
>>
>>87142954
No, turning a person into Agent Smith just replaces their mind with an Agent Smith mind. The physical body is still alive.

This is why in Reloaded, you see the human character Bane get turned into a Smith clone, then that Smith clone picks up the ringing phone and wakes up inside Band's physical body.
>>
>>87143059
An argument can be made that Bane was already freed. Someone who is jacked into the matrix whose mind is already trapped would probably just lose their soul.
>>
>>87143059
>>87143137
BANE?
>>
>>87142954
>Breeding, growing and sustaining humans somehow returns more energy than it requires.

Bravo Wachowski siblings!
>>
>>87142954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAiZGiarekY
>>
>>87143059
>No, turning a person into Agent Smith just replaces their mind with an Agent Smith mind. The physical body is still alive.
Then why have people keep their minds/consciousness in Matrix and didn't the matrix replace everyone's mind with controlled program in the first place?
>>
>>87142954
how do people in the matrix know what they look like?
>>
why didnt the robots just build a giant generator?
>>
>>87144263
The premise was always shakey. The problem is that they dragged it out into a shitty trilogy instead of keeping it simple and wrapping it up in one or two films.
>>
>>87147540
And if the body in the chamber is male, but really trans, are they female in the matrix?
really chafes my chestnuts.
>>
>>87147625
To be fair to the wachowski's the original idea was that humans would be farmed for processing power instead of energy generation. Would have been far less retarded but the studio thought audiences wouldn't get it.
>>
>>87143137
Is this before or after crashing the plane?
>>
>>87147719
>studio thought audiences wouldn't get it.
>studio allows the ending of the 2nd movie to happen the way it did
I just flat out don't believe you
>>
>>87147693
Yes, sadly. I mean just look at the monsters who wrote it.
>>
>>87144263
The original script was based on collective human brains for processing power, the studio dumbed it down for normies
>>
File: scaredpepe.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
scaredpepe.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>87147866
>mousers face when the women in the red dress has a dick
>>
>>87147719
honestly they still could have done that later on
have it be revealed in the second or third movie the whole "humans = batteries" thing was a machine decoy and part of what makes hypothetically unplugging everyone is that the matrix is partially running on the minds of the people connected
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.