[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why I no longer go to the movie theater Thank god for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: dirty-movie-theater.jpg (154KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-movie-theater.jpg
154KB, 800x1067px
>why I no longer go to the movie theater

Thank god for the internet.

They can't bring first run movies at home VOD fast enough.
>>
>Be piratecuck
>Get the entire movie spoiled for you before you see it
>>
>>87138447
>allowing yourself to be spoiled

never happens. enjoy the mess.
>>
>>87138447
>be theatercuck
>lose all immersion and movie ruined because people are trash and can't shut their fucking mouths for two consecutive hours
Never going back desu tbqh. Unless I move to a place with decent people
>>
>>87138513
>living in a shitty area

maybe you should have gone to school.
>>
>>87138494
>>87138513
European theaters don't have this problem, though.
>>
>>87138549
That's because White people know how to behave. People who complain about the theater probably live around niggers.
>>
>>87138254
holy shit do they really put those huge food trays on every sit in america?
>>
>>87138603
where else do you want me to put my huge food?
>>
>>87138596
Sadly I have to confirm that in my area when this happens (not often) it is always mexicans or blacks.

I always take my trash out. Always.
>>
>>87139270
>it is always mexicans or blacks.

can confirm but not sad. this is how these animals behave.
>>
>>87138549
yes you do
>>
>>87141384
no i dont
>>
>>87141716
Where do you live?
>>
You're a literal beta male if you don't leave a mess all over the theater whenever a Kino doesn't impress you.
>>
>>87141810
It's beta to have people clean up after you. Alpha doesn't make a mess at all.
>>
>>87141810
kys nig
>>
>>87138254
I can tell that niggers to that theatre
>>
>>87141810
>You're a literal child if you throw a fit and leave a mess all over the theater whenever a movie doesn't impress you.
Ftfy, Nigger.
>>
>>87143119
beta male spotted. I bet you clean other people's messes.
>>
>>87141749
West-netherlands
>>
File: 1499209585932.gif (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1499209585932.gif
14KB, 416x416px
>>87138254
i go with my family at like 10:45pm so we watch the movie with only like 5 other people maybe 10 but almost no one and its great. no one talks or claps at the end, the aisles are clean and usually no trash to be seen. its always adults as well, damn people who bring stupid adhd jidd to the theater.
>>
>>87141810
This
If I don't walk out fully satisfied with what I just watched I'll purposely rub grease into the seats around me, piss on the floor and toss whatever popcorn I have left in all directions
What's that? You're charging me 5 dollars for 50 cents worth of butter flavor and kernel? Alright, I'll make you work for that money theater slave.
>>
>>87141810
i'd feel a lot more justified in doing this if the shit had to be cleaned up by the arrogant white girls at the ticket counter or the smug fag that takes tickets instead of a miserable bastard tasked with this sole job who's probably a lot like me
>>
CLEAN
>>
thanks YIFY
>>
>>87144502
bullshit. you don't do that. you're a pussy
>>
>>87143500
OK I guess you're alright.
>>
americans are such disgusting beasts
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.