[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those criticizing R&M, to be fair, you have to have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (486KB, 1948x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486KB, 1948x1120px
For those criticizing R&M, to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
lmao kys normie
>>
>>87139459
/thread
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>87138054
>>
lmao "I'm Pickle Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
I sometimes shove my micropenis in a pencil sharpener while watching my neighbour undress.
>>
>>87139792
Neighbour here, can confirm.
>>
File: Image25.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Image25.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
.dnaherofeb )rewol ylbareferp( nwo ym fo stniop QI 5 nihtiw er'yeht taht etartsnomed ot evah yeht neve dnA -ylno seye 'seidal eht rof s'tI .ti ees tonnac uoy ,on dnA .oottat ytroM dna kciR a evah OD I ,yaw eht yb sey dnA .meht ytip I woh ...sloof tahW .sneercs noisivelet rieht no flesti sdlofnu suineg s'nomraH naD sa noisufnoc ni sdaeh rieht gnihctarcs snotelpmis detapeldda esoht fo eno gninigami tsuj won thgir gnikrims m'I snoS dna srehtaF cipe naissuR s'venegruT ot ecnerefer citpyrc a si flesti hcihw ",buD buD abbuL abbuW" esarhphctac laicnetsixe s'kciR ni ruomuh eht ,ecnatsni rof ,etaicerppa t'ndluow yeht esruoc fo -stoidi ERA ylurt ytroM dna kciR ekilsid ohw elpoep ecneuqesnoc a sA .EFIL tuoba peed gnihtemos yas yeht -ynnuf tsuj ton er'yeht taht ezilaer ot ,sekoj eseht fo shtped eht etaicerppa ylurt ot yticapac lautcelletni eht evah yeht ;ffuts siht dnatsrednu snaf ehT .ecnatsni rof ,erutaretil ayloV ayandoraNmorf ylivaeh sward yhposolihp lanosrep sih - noitasiretcarahc sih otni nevow yltfed si hcihw ,kooltuo citsilihin s'kciR osla s'erehT .daeh s'reweiv lacipyt a revo og lliw sekoj eht fo tsom scisyhp laciteroeht fo psarg dilos a tuohtiw dna ,eltbus ylemertxe si romuh ehT .ytroM dna kciR dnatsrednu ot QI hgih yrev a evah ot evah uoy ,riaf eb ot ,M&R gnizicitirc esoht roF
>>
>>87138054
So its a knockoff Futurama so egotistical spergs like you can get the girls you meet at your daily Antifa meeting at the rundown coffee club you go to (not because the coffee's good, but because its vintage) to let you into Jamal's house so you can sit at their bedside whilst they fuck: smug because your tattoo you don't understand is proudly on display as you hold your new wife's son?
>>
did anyone else lol @ pickle rick
>>
>>87139885
this is cool. how did you do it?
>>
@87138054
I know this is bait, so I'm not going to give you the (you) you crave, but imagine the creators of R&M reading this and being like "wow these fans are fucking delusional"
>>
>>87141143
Literally google it
>>
What channel does this show come on?
>>
This new Rick & Morty episide has to be the best episode we've seen in weeks. Literally weeks. There's two scenes in this episode that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Rick wakes as his toxic self and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is with Morty, first we see the excellent performance by Justin Roiland. And then Morty rises from the tank. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat next Sunday.
>>
>4chan likes X
>X gets popular
>4chan no longer likes X
et cetera
>>
I wonder what this show is about

>WABALUBDUB, FEMINISM IS AWESOME MORTY!
>*BUUUUUUUURP*

Nope, nothing to see here.
>>
>>87140915
I know I did
I also shouted EPIC when he did flips and shot guns.
I hope the citizens of \tv\ recognize that pickle rick is here to stay and is \ourguy\
>>
>>87139792
Thanks for the info, Jazz.
>>
>>87143307
>*BURRRRP* vote for Hillary Morty, we can't let Trump *BURRRP* get the nuclear codes Morty
What was Harmon thinking????
>>
>>87143207
>4chan
Kys newfag. /tv/ never liked th-th-this (BUUUURP) trash
>>
>>87138054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
PICKLE RIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.