[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That 70s Show is a show you watch when your sense of humor begins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: That_'70s_Show_logo.png (85KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
That_'70s_Show_logo.png
85KB, 512x384px
That 70s Show is a show you watch when your sense of humor begins to move past cartoons and basic slapstick into more risque "adult" territory. You know when you're a kid and you see your parents watching shows with real people and you wonder why they would bother when there's cartoons on? But then you watch something like That 70s Show or King of Queens and you laugh a bit so you begin to understand.
>>
BAZINGA
>>
Cartoons>That70s>Friends>GoT>Rick and Morty
>>
>>87135396
taste is a flat circle, endlessly repeating
>>
>>87135396
Seinfeld > all
>>
>like 2001-2003
>11 years old and big into family guy
>get confused everytime I hear my dad watching TV and hear Mila Kunis' voice thinking it was family guy
>get into the show with my dad
The end
>>
name one good joke from that 70s show that isn't "funny" purely by being a meme (the original definition of meme).
>>
>>87135989
I think it's funny how Donna is kind of masculine and Eric is a little pussy. It's a cute relationship that you don't see much
>>
>>87135989
what are u asking for?
>>
I'm unironically watching That 70s Show marathon on CC right now
>>
>tfwywncomkf
>>
>>87134765

Maybe it's because I watched it later in my life but I never thought it was that funny.

In fact, all the characters except Red seem really annoying.
>>
>>87134765
I honestly can't watch cartoons any more. Not even shit I used to like, like Southpark. And definitely not shit like Rick and Morty. This is surprising because I was the last one out of my friends to stop watching cartoons.
>>
>>87136643
Yeah, I was rewatching it when it came on netflix, not very funny and honestly a bit campy. Honestly, only Seinfeld holds up. Friends and Fraiser to a lesser degree too.
>>
>>87134765
I want Donna to breast-punch me in the face.
>>
>>87134765
I was born in 1994 and grew out of this show exactly when it ended, though I did subconsciously start to hate it at that point. It was bad enough that they wrote Eric out, but then they go out of their way to piss on his memory so the new guy can be slightly more palatable. That's no way to treat a fan-favorite character.
>>
>>87136861
Yes but it needs to be red haired Donna, blonde hair Donna I just can't get into.
>>
>>87138632
I heard he was a dick to work with but I can't find any info about it. I was thinking about buying the DVDs kinda hoping they have commentaries section so I can see more behind the scene stuff.
>>
>>87135989
it was a show satirizing a teenager's experience of the mid-late 70's. of course its going to revolve around memes.
how about this. name one aspect of human culture and society that doesnt fit the classic definition of a 'meme'.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.