[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is unironically great writing and insightful social commentary.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fight club.jpg (21KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
fight club.jpg
21KB, 600x375px
This is unironically great writing and insightful social commentary.

The only reason you think it's not is because you can't remove yourself from social concepts like "edgy" or "pretentious".
Or you can't remove yourself from the social context, ie "people who like fight club are stupid teenagers, I'm not a stupid teenager so therefore I don't like fight club".
Anyone who disagrees with me is an insecure eunuch follower beta male, who can't think for themselves.
>>
Who is 'we'?
>>
This must be bait or the work of underaged. If you can't tell that Fight Club is a biting takedown of "alpha male" and disconnected Gen X ideologies you're not reading the media you consume coherently enough.
>>
>>87126370
i buy things i cant afford using credit because i need entertainment while i dwell in the neet life. fuck chuck palaniuk if i could make a living off of my shitty writing i wouldnt be such a nihilistic faggot
>>
>Using first year deductive logic thinking it will impress someone
Drink bleach you filthy fucking tripfag
>>
>>87126370
>you post things you don't need
>with wisdom you don't have
>to impress anons you don't like
>>
>>87126438
>muh "[class] 101" buzzword-laden arguing for everything that isn't religious or fascist

>>>/pol/
>>
>>87126370
fight club is a good entertaining movie, that touches on interesting ideas. cant you just enjoy the fucking film without being insecure about how other people view you and your tastes
>>
File: 1491255408043.jpg (51KB, 300x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491255408043.jpg
51KB, 300x495px
>>87126370
Fight Club is a great movie, I agree with you that it says some important things but if you absorbed anything from it you wouldn't be making a post desperately trying to get a bunch of insecure faggots who are too afraid to like nearly anything that other people like, who you don't know and never will know on Insecure Faggots: the Boardâ„¢ to agree with you.
>>
>>
>>87126407
You do raise a interesting point. NEET club sounds like a novel idea for a work of fiction. The natural response to the cynicism and irony gen x kept feeding us growing up.
>>
>>87127998
Welcome to the NHK
>>
the book is better faggot the film is average but has good casting
>>
File: 1504179645191.png (218KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1504179645191.png
218KB, 624x352px
>>87126370
It actually was a great film but not because of the things it says at face value. Fight Club was actually mocking the target audience that would agree with the ideology Tyler was spewing i.e edgy teens. It was actually a mocking take-that to those edgy teens by deliberately showing how hypocritical Tyler and Norton were much like >>87126406 says. There's a reason there's a ton of product placement in an "anti-consumerist" film
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.