[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get why people are Sucks disney's cock and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2700x1800px
I don't get why people are Sucks disney's cock and actually are ok with the fact that their copying the exact same elements from the original trilogy and not trying to do something new And original
>>
>>87125669
I liked TFA, and was willing to give them a chance.

This one, though? It looks like instead of using TFA as a jumping off point, they're raiding the past again.

Plus all of their actual 'original' stuff looks like fucking ass.
>>
>>87125669
new designs not even good, its look way too much plasticky and cheap.
>>
I'm sorry George, I was wrong, please come back
>>
>>87125669
when did star wars become power rangers
>>
>>87125669

The new movie seems to have generated some kind of Anti-Hype, tbqh.
>>
>>87125669
>>87125963
I actually liked TFA. I thought it was actually one of the stronger ones in the franchise, better than any prequels, though perhaps not as original.

But if the supposed leaks have any validity about Ep8, and they probably do, the leaks about 7 were valid. They're going to run the series into the ground with lore rape. The whole thing about the force tree and two force user siblings being reincarnated as dark/light is an absolutely terrible idea.

If they're actually gonna roll with that idea, it will be terribly received.

There's a lot about the first 3 episodes that sucked, BUT it did introduce a lot of new cool lore and world/universe-building, that part they did right.... and even if the action is cool, the lore rape will ruin it all entirely. I suspect that's what Hamill is so pissed about.
>>
>>87126052
Reminder that this is all George's fault.
>>
I actually liked the prequels and the world building, you guys can spit on me for that. The new ones are meh for some reason, and I liked JJ Star Trek desu.
>>
They really should take George's ideas and make them.
Not let him direct or write it.
But his ideas as outline of the story could work.
All we are getting now is copy of a copy with slightly different variations.
>>
really, even most of the original trilogy is pretty boring, and I was a huge fan as a kid. Especially A New Hope, because it's so slow until the final battle.
Empire is the most rewatchable because it gets right into the action, and has the best Yoda scenes.The only other Star Wars move I'd rewatch is Episode III for the memes.
>>
>>87125669
After how shit TFA was, why would anyone look forward to TLJ? At least the Prequels attempted to build on the Star Wars universe, and didn't shamelessly rehash the entire OT.
>>
>>87125669
Original? Sounds expensive and risky. No thank you.
>>
>>87126909
The prequels failed, and ruined star wars.
kys
>>
>>87126170

bro that is absolutely not what's going to happen

the tree is not special anymore, it just once was. snoke is only a pawn. kylo figures it out at the end. reylo teams up against the big bad in 3.

that's real.
>>
>>87127153
And now the new shit can finally put star wars to rest. The money will be massive, but star wars is well and dead. Anyone who likes this garbage, or TFA, should probably get their brain examined.
>>
>>87125963

This, unfortunately.

The new stuff like that weird party/ball where they are wearing 20th century Earth formal attire looks so out of place but its the most original scene we see so far.

Even if they try and create something original it will be bad.

For all his faults, George Lucas certainly had a talent for conceiving unique settings, races, fauna. These Disney execs seem only capable of shadowing old forms with slight arbitrary variations to give the illusion of something new or generic TV tier sci fi aliens.
>>
>>87128447
Yea the ball scene doesn't sit right with me either. George's opera scene from ROTS is the goat and feels like SW.
>>
>>87125669
Disney had been utter trash since (((they))) took it from his brother after Walt died.
>>
>>87128447
>George Lucas certainly had a talent for conceiving unique settings, races, fauna.
Pretty sure that was the production team at lucasfilm.
>>
>>87127255
>shipperfags infesting these threads trying to pass off their kylo centric fanfics as real leaks
wait until you see how fucking depressing 8 concludes the solo family story. its shit. prepare yourself for disappointment. theres no way around it.
>>
>copy elements from the original
FUCKING HACKS! GIMMIE SOMETHING NEW!

>create an original/new idea
WOW WAY TO RUIN THE SERIES WITH YOU'RE BULLSHIT DISNEY!

Ya know /tv/...Ive taken your shit for a long time. Ive put up with the new fags and normies on this board for a long time. But no more. This time you are gonna get it. You all go opposite of the popular opinion. You all "hate normie shows" yet there are 50 Game of Thrones or Rick and Morty threads a day. You try to come off as if you are superior but you really are not. You're pea brains cannot even fathom what true film and art is all about. LOL KINO DUDES! WE ALL HATE CAPESHIT AMIRITE? LETS NOW DISCUSS THE NEW CAPESHIT FOR MONTHS ON END UNTIL THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT! You are so intellectually impaired that you are starting to suppress your delusion. Deep down you like this normie shit. You just dont want to look bad in front of your anonymous "friends" on a paper mache enthusiasts website. Well this is it /tv/. You need to choose. Are you a true film patrician ready to take that next step in discovering what it TRULY means to be kino? Or are you just another pathetic normie? There's not much time left. So pick a side and get ready for a catastrophic meme war that will leave you shaking in your boots. I just hope for your sake that you make the right decision...the normies may be enjoying their time at the top now. But were taking /tv/ back.
>>
>>87126174
George did nothing wrong
>>
>>87130104
>an old spineless weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so he sold his life's work to a massive children toy manufacturing corporation fully knowing what they are going to do with it in hope that everyone would stop blaming him
>"did nothing wrong"

yeah no
>>
>>87130387
>afraid to get shat on by critics yet again
He never gave a shit about critics or Hollywood. Blame the "fans" that drove him to do it. After All, the "fans" apparently know more about Star Wars than the creator himself.
>>
>>87125669
Coincidence?
>>
>>87128904
Then why was TFA's setting bad?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.