[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I watch this movie, like a fine wine, the better it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1564.png (760KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.png
760KB, 1190x595px
The more I watch this movie, like a fine wine, the better it gets. Torretto has a weight to everything he says and does, like a street racing Godfather. The cheesy lines seem cheesier, but the themes of family and honor still click. The jokes about Brian's prettiness (his career was started as a soap opera pretty boy) still work, the actors usually fill their roles out.
The movie was definitely made for the street racing crowd despite all the technical gaffes.
Why did the studios switch the series into a generic action movie franchise? Despite borrowing heavily from Point Break the movie was unique unto itself.
>>
>>87123871
>That's supposed to be a 10 second Supra.
Stopped watching it there.
>>
>>87123871

I watched it 3 times in theaters then bought the DVD and watch it at least once a year. It's biggest strength is the cinematography and soundtrack.
>>
>>87123871

>There are Zack Snyder movies one could discuss about.
>instead he chooses this piece of garbage.

OP you should keep yourself safe.
>>
BECAUSE THE BUSTA KEPT ME OUTTA HANDCUFFS
>>
>>87125433

The irony in your statement is palpable.
>>
how is anyone supposed to know what movie you are talking about?
>>
>>87127848
18+ only
>>
>ywn have familia
>>
>>87123871
>but the themes of family and honor still click.
only betas cling to those spooks
>>
File: 1499847562707.jpg (26KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499847562707.jpg
26KB, 351x351px
WATCHYO WATCHYOO WATCHYO BACK !!!
>>
8 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 7 1 > 2 > 3

8 was a fucking master piece.
>>
>>87127937
I'd rather not to. These movies are the best example to explain why loving people is a mistake: they die and it just sucks afterwards.
>>
I like how Vin Diesel is basically Jesus Christ in the new movies
>>
>>87128604
but it's Statham who died for their sins, and was resurrected afterwards
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.