[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching this? Or is just going to start off strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 11423964-the-walking-dead-logo.jpg (78KB, 504x288px) Image search: [Google]
11423964-the-walking-dead-logo.jpg
78KB, 504x288px
Is it worth watching this? Or is just going to start off strong but ultimately leave you blue balled?

Asking for a friend
>>
The first 4 seasons are good, after that it's hit or miss
>>
Can you handle dragonballs-tier speed of plot-progression?
>>
>>87122968
Forced drama is the worst kind of drama. I watched the first couple episodes and turned it off when Rick came back to camp and his wife didn't immediately spill the beans on what happened. It was fucking retarded. I did come back and watch it, but it's not a very good show. All it does is fill that zombie niche if you're looking for something like it. Could be much worse, though.
>>
>>87122912
watch the pilot episode and stop immediately after
>>
File: hmm1sdhaha.png (22KB, 94x131px) Image search: [Google]
hmm1sdhaha.png
22KB, 94x131px
watch season 1, then never watch the show ever again
>>
>>87122912
First season is great in general. After that it's basically only worth watching if you really enjoy the characters. The overall story is pretty much non-existant and what is there is irrelevant. It's just people trying to survive and very few important things actually happen aside from characters dying/getting hurt.
>>
>>87122912
It's all terrible man... just awful. watch the yms review. Should really point out why its so bad. And he reviews the best seasons
>>
TWD is a decent show, the issue is that its padded to all hell.

If you want something decent from that universe play the first season of the telltale series. thats some good shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.