[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people see the Jedi for what they are, religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Force Ghost.jpg (20KB, 680x292px) Image search: [Google]
Force Ghost.jpg
20KB, 680x292px
Why don't people see the Jedi for what they are, religious zealots? They snatch children away from their parent, make them shun away emotions, and turn them into child soldiers. Also, a former jedi can genocide a whole planet, redeem himself, and then be forgiven and become a jedi force ghost. Seems like bullshit, when will the world open its eyes and become red-sabered?
>>
>>87117283
>They snatch children away from their parent
No they don't. Free will nigga
>>
>>87117283
If religious zealots here on Earf could pull things into their hands, choke people with their minds, lift up boxes and pick up rockses, and fa' Chrissakes make small airplanes rise up out of swamps, maybe I'd say hey, I want to be a zealot too! But they can't. They can't do anything I can't do as a nonbeliever. It kinda says something about the legitimacy of your cult, sect, order, whatever you want to call it, when your followers can do fucking MAGIC. On the other hand, when all your followers can do is hold up signs, shit-talk dead soldiers, go on and on about Jeebus, thump an ancient book and beg for money, but offer no proof for their horseshit, it kinda makes me feel like I'll be richer and better off if I just stay away from their little club. But hell, I'll join up if they can teach me to twist an armed robber's balls just by looking at him sideways.
>>
>>87117824
The Apostles could do miracles
>>
>>87117283
>Also, a former jedi can genocide a whole planet,

Tarkin destroyed Alderan. Vader had nothing to do with it.
>>
THE JEDI ARE TAKING OVER
>>
>>87117975
facts
>>
>>87117936
Prove it with something other than your ancient book. Show me an honest-to-science miracle and I'll believe it. But don't come at me with huurrr duurrr the biblewible bookywook sez so so it must be true dur hur. I'll worship David Copperfield first. Hell, I saw him walk through the Great Wall of China and make the Statue of Liberty disappear! I never saw an apostle ever do so much as a rabbit trick.
>>
sheev did nothing wrong
>>
>>87118307
kek, I wasn't even being serious in my post. Worked yourself into a shoot
>>
>>87118330
He fought the good fight
>>
>>87118395
It's okay. I still have passion about something. Trolls, on the other hand, are dead inside. They have no passion, no conviction, about anything. I'd rather be trolled than be a troll. They're as useless and lifeless as a jack o'lantern on All-Saints' Day, fit only for kids to kick their faces in and then decompose in the gutter. Have a nice night!
>>
>>87119626
autism
>>
>>87119626
What you're basically saying is you have a passion to argue with trolls, because 99.9% of the people you argue w/on this board are troll posts
>>
>>87119751
No, I'm a retard. There's a difference.
>>
>>87119822
Perhaps so, but fuck it. I'll win no matter what.
>>
>>87119865
Yea, you're a real winner kid
>>
>>87117824
>Jeebus

Why does every single fedora nigger sound like a 12-year old faggot on reddit? I swear you atheist cunts have some kind of stunted development.

We have enough scientifically verrified miracles to know that the God of the Bible is the true God.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-say-turin-shroud-is-supernatural-6279512.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/9958678/Turin-Shroud-is-not-a-medieval-forgery.html
http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/eucharistic-miracle-confirmed-in-poland

There's plenty of external evidence for the reliability of the Gospels as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.