[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you legitimately walked out of a movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bobeubanks.jpg (27KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
bobeubanks.jpg
27KB, 200x280px
When was the last time you legitimately walked out of a movie?

What movie was it? Did you get a refund?
>>
I almost walked out of
>pirates 3
>mission impossible 2
>the big bounce

I was fairly young for mi2 but just remember being infuriated with the constant de-masking plot twists. Everyone in school thought that miserable limp bizkit theme song was on par with fucking Mozart so that fueled my dislike.

I never saw the first two pirates but went with a friend for the third. It just went on and on and tried to wrap up every single plot from the last two movies, which I didnt see, and turned into this obstacle between me and going to bed.

I saw the big bounce because I always relented to movies my friend wanted see in high school. Another friend, who was there with me, and I began to exchange looks about a quarter of the way through as it became clear the film was a pile of convoluted dog shit. We only stayed because our other friend seemed to enjoy it. I should have known what I was in for when billed names and faces didn't even line up on the poster.

I've lost track of how many movies I've seen in theatres over the years. Most were banal, anodyne, and forgetable. I forget those. I just remember the great and the atrocious.
>>
>>87117414

Also, I just read about the big bounce. The original cut was Nc-17 but it wound up pg-13.

Some raunchy sex scenes would have definitely made me hate it less. Shame.
>>
Drag Me to Hell

niggers sat right in front of me and had a loud conversation. I repeatedly asked them to be quiet, they ignored me.

Walked out, got refund, told manager why, never went back.
>>
>>87117088
The only films I've walked out of are John Wick and The Beguiled
>>
>>87117088
I would have walked out of Rogue One had I not been with friends.

As we walked out we all agreed we should have walked the fuck out.

None :(
>>
I walked out of Dunkirk after realizing that Nolan would keep producing flicks and never make a true movie ever again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.