[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't anyone jumped at the chance to make this a show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 21

Why hasn't anyone jumped at the chance to make this a show? There is a ridiculous amount of content they can choose to work with, and millions would watch, so what's the holdup?
>>
> The story of Tiber Septim, CHIM and all

My dream show desu
>>
Isn't GoT already similar to this game?
>>
>>87115827
Fuck no
>>
>There is a ridiculous amount of content
Todd, I know it's you.
>>
Because it's too weird. If you really get into TES lore, it's a fucking acid trip.

I would want to see how they handled the Daedric Lords and explaining how they aren't really evil, just slaves to their natures, though.
>>
>>87115917
How is it weird? Anyone that's played even one game pretty much gets how it works. Maybe for normies but once they play the game they'll catch up fast
>>
File: just a normal anon like you.jpg (563KB, 1500x1714px) Image search: [Google]
just a normal anon like you.jpg
563KB, 1500x1714px
>>87115732
I too think this is a great idea. Some producers should definitely get in touch with Bethesda Studios to try to set up a movie deal.
>>
I just want them to come out with Elder Scrolls VI. WHAT THE FUCK. Their reasoning for not having it yet is the most full of shit, asshole excuse EVER. And people eat it up like cock eaters.
>>
>>87115732
because Skyrim is fucking shit
>9/10 episodes filled with walking through draugr dungeons
>1/10 episode filled with autistic townsfolk talking about their inane problems requiring you to fetch their shitty family heirloom
>>
>>87116058
What's the excuse?
>>
If videogames are such high art why are you /v/irigns always begging for movie adaptions of your manchild hobby?
>>
>>87116094
They said that the technology isn't available yet for what they want to do for the next one. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>87116076
It doesn't have to be Skyrim, Mr.Autismo
>>
>>87116120
Maybe it's true you don't know the situation man stop being a baby. Do you want it done fast or done right?
>>
>>87116076
Hey whale, sorry that dude lied to you & said you were pretty but lied. Don't take it out on everyone else. Twat.
>>
literally thousands of hours worth of story content, will be filled with non-canon romance and side plot filler bullshit for 8 out of the 10 episodes it would have for the first season. 95% on rotten tomatoes
>>
>>87116076
And let me guess, you think call of duty is a good game right?
>>
>>87116159
lol. Faggot. It's been 6 years. Don't talk about games if you don't play them. Cock eater
>>
>>87115980

Hello sir, when will you have ES VI in stock?
>>
>>87116163
lmao really?
>>
>>87115917
>Because it's too weird. If you really get into TES lore, it's a fucking acid trip.

Couldn't have worded it better myself. Any cinematic version of TES will either be too avant garde to make a profit or simply unfaithful to the canon.
>>
File: gunslinger.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gunslinger.gif
4MB, 480x360px
Different game and I know Netflix is going to do it- but how do you think normies will react to The Witcher series?

Are they going to fuck it up?
>>
>>87116175
Lydia NEVER DIES! She takes over Whiterun. GIRL POWER
>>
>>87116163
>>87116198
fuck off back to /v/ todd
>>
>>87115966
You're either arrogant or ignorant
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (38KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
38KB, 680x680px
Only if it's whacky and self aware and the protagonist comes across weird shit because he's in a modded version of Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>87116199
And what's your point? They should release one annually just for you? Get out fucking fag
>>
>>87116199
Well im still waiting for bonerlord and thats been 7 years
>>
I feel like even if they only focused on the main story line it would not be enough to make a tv series out of and a movie would be to short.
>>
>>87115732
Because it's a lazy mashup of Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones. Even Eragon is more interesting than Skyrim, but at least Eragon had the decency to not pretend to not be a ripoff.
>>
>>87116263
hahaha, Awww. Safe spaces aren't safe enough for ya? You really need to stop getting assfucked by your dad. Your mom misses you
>>
>>87116305
Sure thing bud, you know you need to be 18 to post here right?
>>
>>87115732
>and millions would watch
speak for yourself you /v/irgin. No one cares about your shitty video games with "totally deep lore, man", which is just a generic and by the numbers fantasy rip off.
>>
>>87115966
The gameplay is pretty normal (especially in IV and V) but the lore is probably the weirdest of any popular game series. Even Super Mario Brothers makes more intuitive sense.
>>
>>87116198
yeah man, I don't like Skyrim so I must like CoD. Great logic there.
>>
File: leak.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
leak.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>87116120
I think that's some bullshit. I think they've been trying to keep TESVI quiet so that they can do a big release like they did for FO4.
So they will straight up claim they're not working on it while a leaked document pretty much confirms they are.

I'd beat a few dollarydoos that we'll see it next year.

This document is confirmed to have surfaced on the date it shows here. The fact that it predicted Nuka World is evidence of its authenticity.
>>
>>87116359
Well you're bitching about exploring dungeons and talking to people so yeah, cod would fit you perfectly
>>
>>87115732
>prequel to Morrowind with Vehk, Almalexia, Soth, Dagoth and Nerevar going on crazy D&D-style adventures before that whole "becoming gods" foolishness

MY MUATRA IS READY
>>
>>87115917
>I would want to see how they handled the Daedric Lords and explaining how they aren't really evil

They ARE really evil. Well, maybe not Meridia, but the rest of them are pretty much as evil as fuck.
>>
DID THE NEREVARINE REALLY RETURN PILOTING AN AKULAKHAN EVA UNIT TO FIGHT THE NUMIDIUM ON THE MOON DURING THE ENDTIMES AWWWW SHIT
>>
>>87115966
>How is it weird?

>I AM THE SHARMAT
>I AM OLDER THAN MUSIC
>WHAT I BRING IS LIGHT
>WHAT I BRING IS A STAR
>WHAT I BRING IS
>AN ANCIENT SEA
>WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU SEE ME
>DANCING AT THE CORE
>IT IS NOT A BLIGHT
>IT IS MY HOUSE
>I PUT A STAR
>INTO THE WORLD'S MOUTH
>TO MURDER IT
>TEAR DOWN THE PYLONS
>MY BLIND FISH
>SWIM IN THE NEW
>PHLOGISTON
>TEAR DOWN THE PYLONS
>MY DEAF MOONS
>SING AND BURN
>AND ORBIT ME
>I AM OLDER THAN MUSIC
>WHAT I BRING IS LIGHT
>WHAT I BRING IS A STAR
>WHAT I BRING IS
>AN ANCIENT SEA
>>
File: 1484672271948.jpg (191KB, 1280x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1484672271948.jpg
191KB, 1280x1136px
>>
File: 1485660100894.gif (2MB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485660100894.gif
2MB, 250x320px
>>87115732
its an extremely generic fantasy with a weak central plot with a blank slate protagonist
>>
>>87116396
Wait what was project greenheart?
>>
>>87116683
>>87115966
>Vivec looked on the King of Rape and said:
>'How very beautiful you are, that you do not join us. '
>And Molag Bal crushed the warrior-poet's feet, which were not invulnerable, and had legions cleave them off. Mighty fires from the Beginning Place were brought like nets to hold Vivec and he let them.
>'I would prefer,' he said, 'some kind of ceremony if we are to be married.'
>And the legions that took the feet were summoned again and ordered to begin a banquet. Pomegranates sprang from the badlands and tents were raised. A throng of Velothi mystics came, reading the passages of the severed feet on the ground and weeping until the scriptures were wet.
>'We must love each other briefly,' Vivec said, 'if at all. I am needed to counsel the Hortator in more important matters because the Dwemeri high priests stir up trouble. You may have my head for an hour.'
>Molag Bal rose up and extended six arms to show his worth. They were decorated in runes of seduction and its reverse. They were decorated in the annotated calendars of longer worlds. When he spoke, mating monsters fell out.
>'Where must it go?' he said.
>'I told you,' Vivec said, 'I am meant to be the teacher of the king of the earth. AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME.'
>With these magic words, the King of Rape added another: 'CHIM,' which is the secret syllable of royalty.
>>
File: todd power howard.jpg (131KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
todd power howard.jpg
131KB, 960x960px
>Bethesda makes a GoT game
>HBO makes a Elder Scrolls movie]
Ṱ͇ͅh̪e̯͍̘ ͇̥͜s̯͇͈͔̱̥͡i͇̫̪̺ͅṋg̨̣̯u̵͎͉͙ļ̼͎̼͓̭ͅa̗̪̝͇r͓̗̯i͍̯̖̻̠̗͡tͅy͎̬̯͓͇͙͡ ͇̣̰͖̠a̜̘̺̦̰̥p͇̦͝ṕ͇͙͕̗̰̣̺ṛ̤͖͡o̸̹̞̠a̧c̩͇̩̫̙̘ḩ̱̦̜̜̯ͅe͕̜t̛h͙̟̮̭
>>
>>87116764
codename for elder scrolls vi
>>
Too expensive.
>>
>>87116842
>>87116764

It's the name of a city in Valenwood, the Wood Elf province.
>>
>>87116683
It's bizarre as shit even if you don't take that autist Kirkbride's ramblings as canon. Kinda like it tho.
>>
File: kekelf.jpg (46KB, 790x768px) Image search: [Google]
kekelf.jpg
46KB, 790x768px
>>87115732
It'd have to be Morrowind if you're telling any TES story. The arriving to a strange, beautiful, and alien land, given strange task by the Imperial government, finding out why, uniting the ash lands, learning about the betrayal of the Tribunal, final battle in a fucking volcano, etc..

I always saw Dagoth Ur as a sympathetic character as he simply went insane after The Battle of Red Mountain so it'd be cool to see a well written in depth view of his character arc.

Also, it'd be hard to capture the beauty of Morrowind on a tv show budget. I mean, the Warcraft movie had a huge budget and still looked like shit so they'd have to do a decent blend of practical and cgi LOTR style.

>tbqh I don't think it could ever be done right so I'm okay with a show/film never happening
>>
>>87115917

TES lore being a trip died with Kirkbride for the most part. Skyrim is pretty straightforward normie tier trash with shoehorned callbacks and retarded plots.

Oblivion was the start of TES going full normie retard but Skyrim sealed the deal.
>>
>>87116918
>tfw Bethesda fucking annihilated Elder Scrolls lore with Oblivion
>>
>>87116813

tahts not true I saw his feetsies up in the temple which I unlocked with cheats lel
>>
>>87116396
>forbidden from using the term "Fallout and Fallout 4"
Why did they even show up to E3 then?

I'm guessing Project Greenheart is Elder Scrolls 6 set in the Argonian land
>>
>>87116956

He got them back after the raping.
>>
>>87116978
Fuck that shit
It needs to be Valenwood. Fuckin' walking tree cities and cannibal elves and shit
>>
>>87116918
I'd rather see them do IV, Oblivion gates would look cool af on TV
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (16KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
16KB, 200x192px
>>87116978
>I'm guessing Project Greenheart is Elder Scrolls 6 set in the Argonian land

Guess again.
>>
>>87117021
much simple and easier to follow story for normies too
>>
File: image.png (951KB, 1022x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
951KB, 1022x874px
>tfw reading in game about how the dwarves disappeared
>>
>>87115732
>and millions would watch
Ha ha.
>>
>>87117044
God I hope so, I've wanted a TES to take place in Valenwood so bad since I was a kid first playing Morrowind. I always played either a Breton or Woodelf. High Rock isn't as interesting but Valenwood seemed so cool.
>>
>>87117020

This will all be reimagined when the game comes out, just as Oblivion's Cyrodill was.

Bethesda won't risk super weird, alien locales like they did with Morrowind anymore. If ES6 is in fact set in Valenwood, expect a generic forest setting with dense foilage and pretty locales, but nothing really interesting. There might be a quest involving a splinter faction of Wood Elves that still practice cannibalism, but that'll be it.
>>
>>87117081
>there are still """people""" who think the Dwarves were destroyed
>>
>>87117125

High Rock has already been done, they've never redone a province before (not counting Arena).
>>
File: 1501286795173.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1501286795173.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>87115732
>>>/r/gaming
>>
>Halted, Vivec says, "Oh, yes, the ringlet. What was this for, you might wonder. Here:"
>Vivec places the ringlet in his mouth, and a Voice issues out.
>"He was not born a god. His destiny did not lead him to this crime. He chose this path of his own free will. He stole the godhood and murdered the Hortator."
>Vivec removes the ringlet
>Vivec: "VIVEC WROTE THIS"
>>
>startrek style with 30 fourty minute long episodes
>Each one is the main character going into a draugr dungeon
>>
>>87117237
>special double length episode of the protagonist fast traveling between every city on the map to sell all the draugr axes he looted
>>
>>87117276
>special triple length feature of overencumbered protagonist walking
>>
File: MorrowindCOVER.jpg (62KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
MorrowindCOVER.jpg
62KB, 375x500px
So is it worth getting Morrowind? I haven't played Skyrim yet and I'm just getting into Oblivion. I actually played it a long time ago when I was a little kid but I don't remember it much. All I remember is going around and killing everybody lol. I'm guessing I wouldn't need a super good pc either given how old it is, a decent laptop would do?
>>
>>87115732
>There is a ridiculous amount of content they can choose to work with
>dragonborn enters a draugr tomb and finds a generic iron sword enchanted with turn undead

sounds exciting... NOT
>>
>>87117377

Torrent the GOTY edition, then install OpenMW and tes3MP.
>>
>>87117377

It's still the best TES game, by a considerable margin.
>>
>>87117377
it's shit
>>
>>87117397
How do I torrent games? Do I need a blank disk? Also isn't the game like five disks or some shit like that? Ive never tried to torrent a game before
>>
>>87117377
Morrowind is objectively the best.
Tons more exploration than Oblivion and Skyrim, and most of the locations/dungeons/ancestral tombs/ruins are custom built and not copy-pasted versions of the same dungeons. There's a lot of reading, though. And it has aged like milk, so you should play it with mods.
>>
>>87117465
>How do I torrent games?

Just buy it from Good Old Games, then. Once it's installed, install OpenMW and enjoy Morrowind with a modern, stable, engine.
>>
>>87116813
Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

Or, Welcome to Hillarys/Drumpf America!
>>
>>87117511

Nothing wrong with raping a god of rape.
>>
>>87115732
Presumably they're afraid that name recognition alone isn't enough to win people over from Game of Thrones
>>
>>87117495
Since we're on the topic what about Skyrim, pc or console or does it not matter? I figure with pc I could download mods if want? But I worry without a really good pc it'll lag and stall like crazy
>>
File: 1411374164916.jpg (49KB, 397x595px) Image search: [Google]
1411374164916.jpg
49KB, 397x595px
>>87115732
I actually don't really know any of TES lore at all. I just skip as many conversations as I can, steal, and kill as many people as I can. I've been doing it since Morrowind. I didn't think there was a backstory with all the Daedric shit. I figured they were just autismos with power. Howard doesn't have the best writing, so I never really thought to pay attention to it.
>>
>>87117616

Skyrim is a meh game, but you should never even consider buying a console version of a TES game, the mods aren't just a plus, they are all but necessary.
>>
>>87117055
also they can use generic grassland instead of mushrooms and shit
>>
>>87116836
I'm surprised they haven't made a Fallout TV show considering how popular it is, and how all the vault stuff being self contained stories would make for perfect material
>>
>>87117619
TES has some of the most expansive lore out there. Read about it on UESP if you wanna.
>>
Too similar to GoT and it would probably turn out shit.

>>87115882
You can sink 20 hours in this and not blink an eye or effect anything in the game, just dungeon crawling and getting involved in random sidequests.
Or for the same price and time you can experience all a typical game has to offer.

Let's be realistic.

>>87116076
>>87116359
The lore and world alone has plenty to draw from.
>>
>>87115732
>Redguard protag
>Stronk womyn lesbian Aela and Delphine need no man
>Nazi KKK Stormcloaks
>Redguard Forsworn
>Redguard Imperials
>Redguard Greybeards
>Redguards, Redguards everywhere
>WE WUZ DRAGONZ N SHIT

No thanks
>>
>>87115851
GoT is literally Draugr and Dragons now
>>
>>87117377
Oblivion is the best game.
Just keep playing oblivion if you enjoy it or skip straight to Skyrim.

I'm sure Morrowind was fantastic when it came out. Games age quickly. It's not immersive enough to properly roleplay and the game can be broken extremely early in the game. 19 hours in and I was unrealistically wealthy. I ended up playing for hours after that just to amass money.

I also landlord rp'd the first Fable after beating the story lol.

Play whatever you're into. There's no shame in skipping to Skyrim just because the power behind it was more immersive than any game before. I think everyone prefers what they started with as long as they're in the generation they started. Oblivion was fantastic imo. Threw 600+ hours into it easily while I never beat the Skyrim story
>>
>>87116941
god this is such a meme. Morrowind was pretty odd but Daggerfall and Arena are straightforward game adaptions of 80s/90s Sword and Sorcery films and pop culture
>>
>>87118004
>19 hours in and I was unrealistically wealthy.

Protip retard: Training. Also, enchanting. Morrowind has bottomless moneypits, it is impossible to have "too much money" in it.
>>
>>87118022
>Daggerfall and Arena are straightforward game adaptions of 80s/90s Sword and Sorcery films and pop culture

Actually they're based on Kirkbride's D&D campaign. And while they're not as balls-out crazy as Morrowind, they're far from "straightforward".
>>
>>87118004
Yeah I'm doing the mages guild storyline now, haven't really touched the main quest yet but I have a shitload of side quests lol. The funny thing is I actually brought this game like two years ago but I could never get into it, plus I didn't like that I couldn't kill and loot like in fallout. But I finally decided to give it a real chance and I've been literally addicted to this game. I could easily spent the whole day playing it if I wanted too. I try not to play too much now because then I get way too deep into it. How does it compare to Skyrim?
>>
File: Draugr.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Draugr.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>87115851
I've got it!

We make the plot like this, a draugr dragon-priest resurrects a undead dragon and a bunch of wights, and assaults the kingdoms of men with his army of draugr wights.

To save the day the hero needs to go and clear all the draugr dungeons in Skyrim. And then some friendly dragons arrive to help beat the night King.
>>
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD CHILDREN
>>
>>87116918
Practical effects take on Morrowind would be great, 3D printing stuff has greatly increased the efficiency of prop and set design.

>>87118004
>There's no shame in skipping to Skyrim just because the power behind it was more immersive than any game before.

Never got into Skyrim, I thought Oblivion was way more immersive and didn't notice anything in the way of immersion that Skyrim improved. Even if it has a more generic landscape I really enjoyed exploring Oblivion the most and RPing around a bit while I played

Morrowind still has the best moments though
>doing Imperial legions quest to rescue some officer
>go to some island ruins out west
>fight through orcs using various strategies. Trapped one in a door and killed them, another I jumped away from to heal before continuing to fight
>finally beat them all
>begin looting everything and dumping armor in a pile by the door as its too much to carry out
>loot the altar and grab the daedra heart on a plate
>immediately summons a daedra who kills me on the spot
>>
>>87118222
Oblivion is pretty great. The main quest and clearing oblivion gates is what sucks.
>>
>>87118222
thought Oblivion had the best side quests. There's a Lovecraftian one that comes off as pretty eerie, even came back after I escaped the town to massacre all the cultists
>>
>>87118441
>The main quest, clearing oblivion gates, Thieves Guild, all DLC except Shivering Isles and level scaling is what sucks.
ftfy
>>
>>87118517
what was wrong with Thieves Guild? Level scaling did suck, bothered me seeing bandits in high level armor
>>
>>87118560
Sorry meant mages guild. TG was probably the best
>>
>>87118584
don't remember it well outside of clearing Ayleid ruins
>>
File: Imperial City.png (1MB, 1166x684px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial City.png
1MB, 1166x684px
>>87115882
Todd memes aside, there is a ridiculous amount of lore for these games. That's not even counting Kirkbride or C0da
>>
>>87118632
Confronting Mannimarco, learning the secrets of Black Soulgems. Basically it.
>>
>>87118584
>Sorry meant mages guild. TG was probably the best
you almost gave me an autistic stroke you faggot
>>
the time jump between Oblivion and Skywind felt absolutely pointless. I remember finishing the main quest in Oblivion and speaking to that High Councilor and wishing that the game would actually change a bit and that I could somehow be involved with the counsel
>>
File: 1386268884076.jpg (494KB, 1454x969px) Image search: [Google]
1386268884076.jpg
494KB, 1454x969px
>>87118560
>be perfectionist
>spend time doing sidequests, exploring and finishing the minor guilds
>start mainquest
>all my allies, guards, minor characters die in 1-hit all throughout
>have to 1-1 every gate through swarms of enemies
>find out I lost a few skill point boosts ad access to side quests due to pcs dying
>top it all off by having my statue in chorral feature my pc nude with a bow
Still pisses me off
>>
>>87118780
>Skywind
>>
>>87118765
kek my bad
>>
>>87118846
Skyrim* Skywind is a mod
>>
>>87117377
Morrowind is extremely outdated. The whole point of the Elder Scrolls games is the freeform exploration / doing whatever you want. Skyrim does that the best by a country mile.
>>
File: Cape.png (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cape.png
52KB, 640x480px
>>87117377
Try Daggerfall
>>
>>87118780
I always liked how you could mention killing Almalexia in morrowind and npcs would actually react. Even Vivec has something to say
>>
>>87118917
Daggerfall Unity looks pretty amazing. They're starting to replace most of the 2D models with 3D models

I genuinely don't enjoy Daggerfall's combat and I think randomly generated areas get pretty boring to explore

>>87118914
Still think Oblivion does this better
>>
>>87118914
It still stands on it's own and has mods to bring it up to par with skyrim. I doubt Skyrim will have the same said about it in a decade
>>
>>87118560
How do you keep up with level scaling? I'm at level 19 in Oblivion and the game feels like it's getting too hard. I have decent weapons but my armor sucks and I run out of Magicka if I cast stronger spells. Is there like some kind of art or pattern you're suppose to follow to keep up?
>>
>>87115732
The game was boring as fuck. There is barely a narrative in there. How are they suppose to turn this into a show?
>>
File: 1447214853172.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447214853172.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>87117767
>You can sink 20 hours in this and not blink an eye or effect anything in the game, just dungeon crawling and getting involved in random sidequests.
None of which translates into compelling television.
>>
>>87119022
I think you unlock daedric at level 20 or 21, so shoot for that and then go start the daedric quest for clavicus vile. Umbra always has the best armor for your level, in this case daedric.
>>
>>87119022
the one thing I hated about all of that and Oblivion's combat system was that enemies had insanely high HP. I don't mind them having really powerful attacks or even myself having fairly low HP. But the high HP makes the fights go on forever

I'd always try to exploit the terrain somehow and get into ranged weapons or spells while only attacking melee to finish them off
>>
>>87116230
It's a book series first underage.
>>
>>87119047
>None of which translates into compelling television.
Goblin wars would.
>newly settled town is suddenly host to a war as two rival goblin tribes clash in an attempt to win back their totem
>over the season more and more goblin tribes enter the conflict as their totems too are stolen
>political intrigue as the inhabitants have to manage their own well being while juggling the ongoing war
>season ends on a flashback as to what sparked the feud
>some adventurer stole all their totems in a plot of revenge for taking a goblin arrow in the knee
>>
>>87117886
You forgot
>Womyn becomes Emperor
>Aldmeri Dominion is an allegory for white people
>Edgy side "badass" character wielding Akaviri Katana
>Maybe 1 beastfolk shows up in entire series
>>
>>87119333
>>Womyn becomes Emperor
What? When?
>>
>>87116230
I hope they do it right. There is an open slot for a show like The Witcher if they focus on the horror and monster hunting aspect of it, where he basically is like a monster hunter Batman, doing detective work, solving cases to help out different villages.

I hope they don't focus on the romance, which was pretty retarded in the game. Geralt's motivations for world saving came down to a choice between two women and saving his deus ex daughter. It felt like a cheap way to service the characters without needing to write any depth to them.
>>
File: IMG_20170830_182737.jpg (956KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_182737.jpg
956KB, 2448x3264px
>>87116396
>big release like they did for FO4.
So a big release then a big wait?
I don't follow e3 stuff,I work odd hours and don't actively follow vidya.
If you have any insight into the next tes, please share.
mfw going for a platinum on PS4 skyrim
>>
>>87117377
combat 1/10
everything else 10/10
>>
Every stop pussyfooting around. Ill fucking say it:

>Morrowind: the film

Everything else is just pleb D&D.
>>
>>87119978
Why not just do Oblivion? Itd be far more easier to do if it were a film
>>
>>87120142
Because it's pleb d&d you illiterate mong
>>
>>87120229
You don't have to be a dick about it :(
>>
>>87117886
Redguard (the game) was great though
>>
>>87119333
Wait which is it, stormcloaks or the Altmer being evil wipipo?
>>
>>87120816
>implying one evil white organization is enough
>>
the story about wulfhart, arctus and hjalti
>written by David benioff & Daniel weiss
>>
>>87119978
>>87120142
Morrowind would be fairly easy to do if it focused on the Tribunal as the main characters, since when you strip away the esoteric Kirkbride lore and weird aesthetics Morrowind is ultimately a simple murder story. The MC in the game is just a glorified detective going through a cold case file.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.