[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this whole thing with the note and littlefinger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: littlefinger-death.jpg (9KB, 650x341px) Image search: [Google]
littlefinger-death.jpg
9KB, 650x341px
What was the point of this whole thing with the note and littlefinger trying to turn Sansa against Arya?

It changed nothing in the show and its only purpose seems to be to trick the viewer.

It only makes sense if the characters know they are characters in a tv show
>>
>>87091318
>It only makes sense if the characters know they are characters in a tv show
I agree. It's fucking stupid. What reason do they have to put on the act when Littlefinger's not even around?
>>
>Mfw people pretend that was a twist
Send help lads.
>>
>>87091318
His execution is an allegory for viewers who nitpick the show for it's magic elements and can't just enjoy it for what it is.

It worked because the only people who don't like this scene are those exact people.
>>
Yeah it didn't make any sense, and the whole conflict between Arya and Sansa was never believable at all. A lot of this season they just had some ideas for "big payoff" scenes and then they tried to shoehorn in some setup to make them happen without thinking it through. Many of the character's motivations don't make sense with what we know of them, and the way armies and ravens can zip across the whole world in an episode while the white walkers take 7 seasons to get to the wall is just lazy as shit writing.
>>
>>87091489
>Lol just turn your brain off dude
>>
File: 1501644287682.jpg (5KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
1501644287682.jpg
5KB, 323x156px
>>87091456
>mfw normies were actually surprised AND happy
>>
How does it not make sense?
>Littlefinger creates a divide between the two sisters, so that Sansa will have Arya killed - removing a threat to LF
>Bran points out LF is full of shit, so the plan doesn't work
It's not complicated guys.
You can say it's shit all you want, but don't pretend it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>87092259
You can bullshit all you want, but don't pretend it's not a garbage scene
>>
>>87092309
Nobody is saying otherwise anon. Summer is almost over, right?
>>
>>87091489
>implying d&d have any ounce of intelligence
>>
>"where did you find this note"
>"I saw littlefinger get it"
bravo d+d
>>
>>87092309
There is no more political intrigue and deception anymore in the North. Bran can just expose the truth. It's heavily implied how the scene began that anybody important in Winterfell had a meeting with Bran before LF arrived.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.