[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Jon Snow, order his men to make as many dragonglass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why doesn't Jon Snow, order his men to make as many dragonglass arrows as possible?

The entire White Walker army would get BTFO by ten archers.
>>
Why don't people spend their time watching something worthwhile instead of this trash?
>>
>>87091274
muh false tension

The entire shitty season has been built on this so far.
>>
File: 3245234234.jpg (19KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
3245234234.jpg
19KB, 300x295px
>>87091274
Now that they have Bran, who can see what everyone's doing from 5 minutes ago to 500 years ago, does that mean nobody except the NK can outsmart the Starks ever again?
>>
>>87092682
I don't think North Korea will be outsmarting anyone besides Trump senpai
>>
>>87091274
>>87092682
shut the fuck up and don't think about it
>>
Just off you're brain
>>
Why they didn't take a prisoner sentenced to death just outside the Wall, execute him and then imprisoned him?
Last time a man killed beyond the Wall resurrected at Castle Black.
Why is Night King so smart in making ice chains but can't build boats just to pass a very small trait of sea?
Why the entire Vale army was still at Winterfell and not in the Vale? Many months has passed since the BotB, if not years.
>>
>>87091274
Dude, we already know that if you kill a White Walker (horseguys) that all the undead that raised themselves also die immediately.
The Night's Watch only needs to attack the White Walkers to kille the whole army at once.
And how many have we seen until now? 10 Max

it should be an easy job with 20 good men and some longbows with dragonglass
>>
>>87092928
> months
> years

How's it feel to be retarded?
>>
So...what exactly would have happend if one cunt just..shot the undead dragon with a dragonglass arrow?

Isn't the undead dragon technically a joke compared to Dany's nigh invincible except to ice spears dragons?
>>
>make giant lake of pitch in front of the wall
>cover it in snow/ice
>when the WW army marches over if they all fall in
>like pitch on fire
>>
>>87092989
i guess they're gonna build a huge arrow for Bronn's ballista and they need all the glass they have left for the arrowhead
but then he misses and only hits the wing so the dragon goes down and some shards of the arrowhead fall down beside him so Bronn runs towards the dragon takes a big shard from the ground and with two hands stabs the ice dragon right in the dick
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.