[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones: Season 8 Ep 1-4: Just basic white walker killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wut.gif (936KB, 450x249px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
936KB, 450x249px
Game of Thrones: Season 8

Ep 1-4:
Just basic white walker killing stuff. Nothing special really. Rhaegal dies in winterfell while Bran wargs it to fight the NK.
Dany leaves WF for dragonstone to give birth to her child. She leaves Drogon and all her armies with Jon.

Episode 5:
Denaerys dies during childbirth at dragonstone and while euron's fleet has invaded dragonstone. She gives birth to a girl and names her lyanna. Jorah refuses to kill dany and therefore Varys stabs Dany to relieve her of the pain. The iron islanders take her body and hang it in Kings landing.

Episode 6:
Arya disguised as Qyburn kills Cersei and ser gregor with the hound.
Jon reaches dragonstone on drogon and weeps.
>>
ame of Thrones, Season 8 Episode 1, from an early script treatment.

The episode opens on Bran by the weirwood. This scene is used as a catchup to remind us all of what happened last season. There is also an flash of Arya on the road and a man sitting on the Iron Throne. Bran sees the Wall falling and then flashes to Jon right before he comes out of the warg.

Next scene is Jon and Dany, the afterglow. Jorah knocks on the door. Dany rises and wraps the sheet around her to answer it. Jon looks regretful. Jorah informs Dany that something has happened at Eastwatch.

Our next scene has Cersei in bed, bleeding and screaming for Jaime (this was cut from Season 7), being attended by Qyburn. Qyburn tells her that Jaime is gone. She says he would never leave her. Qyburn has the Mountain pick her up and take her down to his lab. She is alive but barely. Qyburn tells her he will try to save her as he saved Ser Gregor. Cersei looks horrified.

The next scene will be Jaime, meeting with the contingent riding North, including Brienne. Bronn gallops up to them. Brienne smiles at him.

The episode ends with the Night King at Eastwatch. He resurrects Tormund but is unable to resurrect Beric.
>>
This is not the full episode, just parts from one of the early script treatments. I have some stuff from episode 2 as well.
>>
fuck off
>>
Game of Thrones, Season 8 Episode 2, from an early script treatment.

Cold open on Arya in a snowy wood. She opens her bag of faces and puts on the face of Littlefinger before taking the King's Road south. There is a scene of Sansa and Bran talking, but I don't have those details yet.

On Dragonstone, the dragonglass mine is now cleared and many weapons are being packed to send north. Theon and Varys have a conversation about Daenarys because she won't dedicate more resources to rescuing Yara. Varys tells Theon that Yara is as good as dead. Varys has information from his Little Birds.

At Winterfell, Jon and Daenarys face tension as the hall grows so cold it's almost frozen. Jon is told that visitors have arrived from the south. He looks out beyond Winterfell from the parapet with Maester Wolkan, and he sees the Hound, Podrick, Brienne and Jaime leading the Dothraki and Unsullied. He asks where the Lannister army is.

In King's Landing, people are descending into chaos. There is no food, the Blackwater is full of rotting bodies and the Queen is absent from the throne. We see Bronn on a horse, the Lannister army behind him. They leave the city, perhaps to head North, or maybe elsewhere.

Bran speaks with Gilly. He asks her about her father and his deal with the Night King. He eyes little Sam. Gilly clutches the boy to her chest.

I will try to get more. Some of this was supposed to be in Season Seven but got moved to Season Eight. There were multiple Bran flashbacks filmed but only the Lyanna and Rhaegar scenes were used in Episode Seven.

It's unclear if or when Sam and Bran tell Jon about his heritage. I am searching for parts about Dany.
>>
>>87089704
>Dany leaves WF for dragonstone to give birth to her child.

What about the 9 months of pregnancy?
>>
>>87090280

What about the 5000 miles between Dragonstone and the Wall?
>>
The script treatments aren't clear on timelines. I'm passing on what I can get.

I don't know if Dany is pregnant. Cersei's first scene look like it's right after Jaime leaves.
>>
>>87090478

What about it?

When Jon looks down on the Dothraki and Unsullied there is no mention of them not being properly armored.
>>
>>87090521

>What about it?

Time and space bend according to the plot.
>>
>howland reed dies
>alive in following episode
>fanfic author gets called out about this on reddit
>inserts a note that these are just preliminary outlines
SOUNDS LEGIT
>>
>>87089942
>Qyburn tells her he will try to save her as he saved Ser Gregor. Cersei looks horrified.
Oh shit, this would be golden.
>>
Stop spamming this shitty fanfic already.
>>
reminder that whatever transpires the final shot of the final episode will be arya sat on the throne pulling a face off.
>>
>>87089942
>The episode ends with the Night King at Eastwatch. He resurrects Tormund but is unable to resurrect Beric.
Stupid, you are.
>>
Its pretty much guaranteed Arya kills Cersei
>>
>>87090767
No. Jaime will kill Cersei or she'll die giving birth to a dwarf for ultimate pottery.
>>
>>87090808
>and they shall name him Tywin
top kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.