[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the best swordsman/fighter in TV version of game of thrones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Bronn-Jerome_Flynn.jpg (28KB, 300x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bronn-Jerome_Flynn.jpg
28KB, 300x457px
Is he the best swordsman/fighter in TV version of game of thrones?

Who are his contenders?
Brienne
Hound
Jon Snow
Arya
Mountain
>>
>>87089661
The smartest maybe, but not the best
>>
>>87090398
then who is?

Aren't white walkers super strong?

and jon snow has killed 2
>>
the choreography in this show sucks, hard to tell the good swordmen from the bad
>>
John Snow isn't really that great of a swordsman, i don't know why you'd list him here.
>>
>>87091503
>killed 2 WW
>holds off an entire army of zombies by himself so Dany and the boys can get away
>killed like 100 guys at the Battle of the Bastards
>Ramsey, who's no slouch, knows he'd lose one-on-one

He's probably not Jaime in his prime, but he's up there.
>>
>>87091503
Because Kit Harrington is the best swordsman in the show. Plus, Jon is pretty good with a sword in the books, too.
>>
>>87091940
>this is what tv fags actually believe
>>
>>87089661
Literally Oberyn was the best so sad that he was an idiot

Jaime beat Ned
Brienne beat Jaime
Arya beat brienne
Hound beat Arya
Mountain beat hound
Oberyn beat mountain
>>
>>87091940
Even Sam has killed a WW. Has anybody else fought against a WW with a weapon that could kill them and lost?
>>
>>87090562

The Cersei bits of the script treatment look fucking awesome. NGL. But these are still early and some stuff that was supposed to go in Season Seven was bumped ot Season Eight. I don't know why.

I haven't been able to get my hands on anything more recent although the scripts are supposedly completed.

>>87090725
I don't get why he can't resurrect Beric either. Maybe it has something to do with Beric being resurrected by the Fire God?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.