[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hahahahahahhaha i am the evilest villain the avengers and guardians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

hahahahahahhaha
i am the evilest villain the avengers and guardians of the gaalxy wil ever face!
im evil and i want my super powerful stones to make a giga suepr fist (to sell merchandise but pshh ) and i want this fist to destroy the universe

why?

because im evil of course! i am marvel villain and i love to be evil, evil is my middle name!
>>
File: IMG_4308.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4308.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>87086877
>i want my super powerful stones to make a giga suepr fist (to sell merchandise but psh
2/10 for making me reply. They didn't create the stones and gauntlet to sell merch retard, it was created 20+ years ago and was a massive crossover in the comics that included pretty much every Marvel character. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that though, since you're such a "super"-fan (pshh) I'm sure you read them.

Fucking Marvel for the win.

(Reddit spacing intentional)
>>
File: save-martha-600x338.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
save-martha-600x338.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
MARTHA!?!
>>
>>87086877
You're a retard and have never read a comic apparently.
>>
>>87086877

One of my fellow Redditors alerted me to this thread and I felt compelled to reply.

I hope you are just "trolling" and don't really believe what you posted. The Marvel universe is full of villains more powerful than Thanos, we just haven't seen them on the silver screen yet.

Get yourself educated friend, try reading some of the source material before you make posts like this again, mkay?
>>
>>87086877
Were you expecting them to flesh out a villains back story in the 10 second scenes hes in at the end of films unrelated to him?
>>
>>87088292

I know, right?

No wonder nobody on the 'net takes this place seriously, look what you let stay on your front page!

::SMDH::
>>
>mfw they're going to remove his obsession with Death and going to replace it with generic "wants to rule the universe" crap
>>
>>87088478
They teased his obsession with Death in Avengers 1.
>>
capeshit readers equate powers/feats of strength with good character
>>
he's so evil he defeats himself in the comic
>>
>>87088478
aren't they gonna merge her with that norse death goddess thing in the new thor?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.