[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is by far the shittiest, most childlike, most blandest and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

This is by far the shittiest, most childlike, most blandest and most generic movie series I have ever seen. There hasn't been another movie franchise that makes you forget each movie after you see it. How the MCU has made so much money beats me. Captain America is literally the worst super hero ever. Iron Man has become such a meme after the first. The comedy is fucking sour with so many kiddy tones (Hulk in the Avengers was so fucking terrible with his shitty design and the humor).

The music is COMPLETELY forgetful. I do not remember ANY music in Spiderman Homecoming apart from the opening rendition of the 60's Spiderman theme song. Nothing like the masterpiece score by Danny Elfman in Sam Raimi's Spiderman trilogy. Captain America Civil War has absolute shit cinematography and a horrible bland color pallate. It looks like a made for tv movie.

I will say Doctor Strange and Guardians of Galaxy 2 were much better than I thought they would be (but considering these do not have any Avengers in them, it's ironic how the least Avenger MCU movie actually is the most watcheable). You have no idea how fucking annoyed I am when logging onto Netflix and seeing shitty capeshit like The Defenders or whatever that is. Our world has become so constipated with super heroes all over the place where actual good tv shows like Gypsy with Naomi Watts had to get cancelled and make room for more fucking bland capeshit.

I am so sick and tired of seeing goody good super heroes save the day by defeating some alien from another universe (at least Sam Raimi's Spiderman had some parts where Spidey helps fight local crime but the Avengers has a habit of ignoring all criminals on the earth as they fight galactic battles. It is just all so too much and all so tiring). At least Suicide Squad wasn't your generic super hero movie because it was about villains (even though the WB cut fucked the movie over so much and sadly we will never see the supreme David Ayer cut).
>>
Please do the world a favor and stop supporting generic super hero movies. I am so not looking forward to Justice League. At least we are getting a standalone Joker movie not a part of the DCEU so that should be really great seeing what they do with his origin. Cinematic universes is the reason why I have become to despise a lot of super hero movies because they don't feel like art pieces of cinema but just cash grab shit stains. I cannot believe Disney wants to continue doing their pathetic MCU for another 20 years supposedly. And now with Joss Whedon taking over the DCEU, it's going to just keep getting more and more shit. God help us all.
>>
>>87084797
It's quite literally the same formulaic garbage every motherfuckin entry. How people keep supporting such mediocre dog shit each fucking time gleefully is a mystery to me. Oh but thank god we have a quip dished out every millisecond!
>>
File: 1503494343345.gif (2MB, 240x240px)
1503494343345.gif
2MB, 240x240px
I want to suck marvel's dick.
Greatest movie series ever.
DCEU is also good.
>>
Gypsy is also shit
>>
>>87084797
>The music is COMPLETELY forgetful
This is one of the biggest shames to me. Say what you will about DC, but I remember the MoS theme. I remember Wonder Woman's cello theme.
>>
The Incredible Hulk was good.

That is all.
>>
I used to be into wrestling when I was a kid. I grew up. You will too.

>Manichean characters dressed in garish costumes flip-flopping between good and evil and fighting each others or gneric bad guys

This is wrerstling. This is capeshit. This is for children and young teens.
>>
>>87084797
What did the music forget?
>>
>>87084797

>I will say Doctor Strange and Guardians of Galaxy 2 were much better than I thought they would be

GotG 2 might literally be the worst of all the Marvel films. When it opened to four minutes of dancing Baby Groot I knew it was fucked, but when I finished watching it I realised I'd been conned into watching the film equivalent of a bottle episode. It's got plenty of other problems but seriously they go to one planet within the first thirty minutes and stay there. Absolute shit.
>>
It's because Marvel tries to condense all these shitty characters in one possible universe. Nobody dare to try something new or venture out of their Marvel (or DC) bubble. They'll just continue to rape stan lee's comics for any shitty one-time hero they can find. I'm surprised x-men isn't doing the same honestly, i guess it's all about wolverine (terrible in movies) now
>>
>>87084797
>>87084816
>I suck turbo cocks
>>
Marvel Movies are far from the best, but I enjoy them because they provide a consistently watchable experience. Sure, that's because 99% of the time they are formulaic and predictable, but when the rest of Hollywood generally doesn't produce anything worth a shit anymore, there isn't a whole lot of other options.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.