[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why adult women squeal like mentally challenged teenagers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

why adult women squeal like mentally challenged teenagers?

they fucking scream for the slightest thing

what's wrong with those cunts?
>>
File: 1502665494172.png (185KB, 483x470px) Image search: [Google]
1502665494172.png
185KB, 483x470px
woman are dumb, like children.
didn't you know that?
>>
You know producers tell them to scream like retards right? I bet you think the SNL audience are genuinly laughing as well.
>>
Women never really grow out of the "teenager" mentality.
Once you understand this, the rest of their actions become a lot easier to understand.
>>
Do you think that Ellen has ever fucked her wife with a giant floppy double sided dildo?
>>
>>87083538
It starts young. Why did we ever allow them to scream like morons at concerts as teens? It's just a whole stadium of thirsty sluts who want to be impregnated and they don't even know why they're doing it.
>>
>>87083538
Why don't you squeal?
>>
>>87084397
>You know producers tell them to scream like retards right?
but not like that. that's genuine. and it's so cringey it's unreal
>>
They scream because they think Ellen might do some ridiculous giveaway and believe that by showing enthusiasm they can increase their odds. Love it when they end up with nothing or a Kelly Clarkson CD. Not sure what's worse
>>
>>87084419
yeah dude, it's not like they don't like fucking
>>
>>87084419
definitely
>>
>>87084427
Have you noticed that as society has become more feminized it has also become more vulgar and immature like this, including men
Take sports events for example, how after a victory you'll see the athletes behaving like hysterical cunts, yelling and doing stupid shit.
Our generation is raised to believe it's simply a normal way to express joy and pride
But you can re-watch old sports games pre 70s or the nazi documentary about Olympics and you only see athletes behaving very modestly and gracefully
The red pill applies to even stuff like this that you don't consciously notice or might think is trivial but it really ruins everything.
I can't watch a tennis game anymore now that I noticed this. The way the cunts scream each time they hit the ball is so aesthetically ugly and ruins the beauty of their performances.
>>
t. autistic mgtow virgin
>>
>>87084591
>The way the cunts scream each time they hit the ball is so aesthetically ugly and ruins the beauty of their performances.
Not even a "le redpill" person but holy fuck I can agree with this.
>>
>>87083538
>adult women
>mentally challenged teenager
solved the riddle
>>
because it's a completely normal thing humans do. see sporting events, music festivals, parties, plays, theaters, weddings, etc. try getting out and socializing more I guess.
>>
>>87084479
Yes like that. How the fuck else do you respond when you scream like a retard and then the producer says "We need more enthusiasm".
>>
wtf I hate women now, I've never seen an adult man show enthusiasm over something pointless.
>>
>>87084591
i was playing cod with my sister today and after she won she started jumping around shouting "i'm the champion" "wwwooooohhhh" "girl power". i grilled her on how lame she is and that she has no sense of shame. i fear for this generation
>>
>>87084674
>normal
they got to you so young anon

>>87084740
that's nu-males you're thinking of, real men show humility
>>
>>87084591
We've been made to feel that subtlety is wrong. You can't just sit and politely enjoy something, everything has to be turned up to 11.

Since this is /tv/ and not /pol/ I won't point out obvious racial influences.
>>
>>87084783
>Since this is /tv/ and not /pol/ I won't point out obvious racial influences.
but.. you just did
>>
>>87084599
actually just a normal woman who is disgusted by shameful dumb slut woman behaviour
>>
>>87084783
>you are NOT the father

YEEEZZZ BOOOYAAH MY THUGGNUGGER hoooweee my lordy good sweet lordy i aint you daddy i gunna buy a caddy you got no daddy i am INVISSSSSIBLE hoooweee lordy

remember when niggers actaully celebrated about worthwhile shit like dodging child support? now they celebrate ancient achievements that don't belong to them
>>
>>87084782
dudebros that chimp out at sporting events are nu-males?
>>
how many supreme gentlemen itt were the short acne ridden losers that stood against the wall at their high school dance? it's ok, we're anonymous, don't be shy.
>>
>>87084864
They've been conditioned by the kike media machine
>>
>>87084879
so a nu-male is anyone that cheers at social events? please explain further.
>>
>>87084908
Watch Olympia
>>
>>87084407
This.

t. hospital tech
>>
>>87084864
audience and fans can cheer but players should not celebrate and be lifted on there teammates shoulders every goal or point. tim cahil comes to mind when i think of unmanly celebration, nrl players have become embarrassing in the last 20 years.
>>
>>87084975
look at this fatass thinking he determines whether or not a world class athlete is manly or not
>>
>>87085005
>60kg, not that it matters
>learnt real sportsmanship, morals and values during my footy scholarship at uni, not that it matters
>promised coach that i would spread his teachings every opportunity i had

i'm tryna school you faggot but i can tell you're a woman
>>
>>87084466
because its retarded and undignified
>>
>>87084674
see >>87084591
>>
File: Applause.gif (2MB, 615x295px) Image search: [Google]
Applause.gif
2MB, 615x295px
>>87083538
>Grown men clapping at the cinema
For god's sake, when did we turn into such pussies?
>>
>>87085231
This is only an American thing, to be fair.
t, lived in UK, Canada and New Zealand
>>
>>87083538
>why adult AMERICAN women squeal like mentally challenged teenagers?
Ftfy. European women don't act like this.
>>
>>87083538

>t. never seen Ellen live
>>
Listen to your peers next time you're in a male only crowd exceeding about 30, its irresistible

>Oo Oo Oo
>LADS ON TOUR, LADS ON TOUR
>Football football
>Waaayyyyyyy
>Uuuuuuuooooooooo WaaaaAAAAYYYYY

Humans are fucking scum, male or female
>>
>>87085402
This is all American behavior really.
>>
>>87085402
What the high holy fuck are you on about?
t. Brit who likes footy
>>
File: Film-and-TV-locations-2.jpg (757KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Film-and-TV-locations-2.jpg
757KB, 1600x1067px
hey /tv/
i want to be a writer of tv, i want to make scripts for tv shows and series , or at least sell my ideas for a producer or someone on the film industry
note i've never done something like this before , and i definitely have the talent of it
does anyone here have an experience for such subject? i would appreciate any help.
>>
>>87084599
>using "mgtow virgin" as an insult
Back to tumrblr, and take your shitty b8 with you.
>>
File: Amazon Wish List 30-08-17.jpg (190KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Wish List 30-08-17.jpg
190KB, 1067x800px
>>87085429
Men watching sports in a crowd sound like low octave women watching cheap male strippers.

Plebeians the lot of them
>>
File: C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>87085749
>Read your comment, was going to reply with a fedora
>You've already posted one
what the fuck?
>>
>>87083538
Ellen is the new hitler
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.