[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Linda of Westeros.org appeared on Swedish public service new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: linda destroys showfags.jpg (66KB, 689x623px) Image search: [Google]
linda destroys showfags.jpg
66KB, 689x623px
Linda of Westeros.org appeared on Swedish public service news and just destroyed GoT:

1. Too much emphasis on spectacle. There isn't enough build-up to justify the spectacle.

2. Doesn't follow internal logic of the universe.

3. Fan service. More of the same and more of what the viewers want. Our world is impacting the GoT world.

4. Doesn't follow the books. Uses the rape of Dorne as an example of how characters become satire of book counterparts.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/inbitna-fans-kritiserar-game-of-thrones
>>
File: 1501728474874.jpg (337KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501728474874.jpg
337KB, 960x1280px
>>87082182
>europoors are so devoid of culture they discuss american television on their news channels
>>
>>87082182
>Woman with aspergers talks about Game of Thrones in a ridiculous meme language no one hear speaks

Thanks for the tip, bud.
>>
>>87082204
>implying GoT isn't based on European history and legends
>>
>>87082204
Sweden is the most PLEASE AMERICA PAY ATTENTION to me nation in all of Europe. Don't you yanks know anything?
>>
>>87082204
>>87082228

>the absolute state of showfags BTFO by a Eurosperg
>>
>>87082182

I bet deep down GRRM feels the same way.
>>
>>87082272
There is no way possible he doesn't. In S1, he was furious they killed off one of Drogo's no-name bloodriders. Imagine now, when the show has basically become exactly what the books were meant to criticize. Dumb fan service. Feminist pandering. No internal logic whatsoever. Armies popping up and vanishing just like that. Like are we really supposed to believe the 10k or so Lannister army is a match against the entire might of Westeros that is against them? Of course the show writers forgot this internal logic that the books and even first season spent a great deal of time establishing. Now it's just rushing to the scenes that Facebook wants to see.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.