[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking Bad is the greatest show ever. Has any other show maintained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BB.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
Breaking Bad is the greatest show ever.

Has any other show maintained such quality throughout all its seasons?

Does any other show have such great writing and believable character development?

Is any other show this entertaining to watch, with something interesting happening almost every episode?

Does any other show have such great actors, where their emotions bleed out through their expressions and actions, instead of just words?

No. That is why Breaking Bad is the best.
>>
Season 5 was complete garbage that ruined Jesse's character and had lousy antagonists. The show wrapped up nicely with S4.
>>
>>87079871
Is /tv/ literally just contrarian? Season 5 is the best season by far and everybody else especially critics agrees with that.
>>
>>87079960

Nah, I've watched a lot of TV and know shit when I see it. Ozymandias and the finale were the only two good episodes from S5.
>>
>>87079960
It's shit. Critics also think the last few seasons of GoT have been great.
>>
S3 > S2 > S1 > S4 > S5

It's middlebrow tv and as it goes on it turns more and more into a neckbeard's fantasy. It has some great episodes, though. Half Measures is 10/10.
>>
>>87079871
I agree that the aryan brotherhood we're shitty antagonist, but season 5 is where Walters lies start unraveling and he starts to face repercussions. Hank is the main "antagonist" season 5.

How was Jesse's character ruined?
>>
>>87080196
s3 > s4 > s5 > s2 > s1
>>
>>87080207

Jesse's whole reaction to Todd shooting that kid and him falling apart then throwing money at everybody was unbelievably bad. Considering all the shit that Jesse overcame earlier in the series was 10 times worse.
>>
>>87080196
>as it goes on it turns more and more into a neckbeard's fantasy.

So a show can't raise the scope without it turning into fantasy?

Also,
S3 > S2 > S4 > S1 > S5
>>
>>87080354
Jesse has always been super against killing kids, and considering he was on the same team as the guy the freak out is natural.

Ever consider him throwing the money is him trying to get rid of the guilt he's felt the whole series?
>>
>>87080357
>So a show can't raise the scope without it turning into fantasy?
It can, to a degree, but Breaking Bad way over did it.
>Two-Face Gus straightening his tie
>Destroying the evidence with a giant magnet
>The train heist
>The prison killings
>etc
It's too much.
>>
>>87080766
>implying the prison scene wasn't kino as fuck
>>
>>87079871
>>87079960
>>87080031
Nothing happened in season 5 until they killed Isaac Schrader
>>
>>87080766
I agree that it can get crazy sometimes, but that's part of what makes the show so fun. Only thing thats straight bullshit in the show is gus's death scene and the fact that his bodyguard swept the room but didn't notice a fucking timed bomb jammed in hectors wheel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.