[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you D&D. Catelyn ordering Littlefinger's execution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: x1donmzlppideoyfjfww.jpg (43KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
x1donmzlppideoyfjfww.jpg
43KB, 620x470px
Fuck you D&D. Catelyn ordering Littlefinger's execution would have actually made for an interesting scene.
>>
>>87075543
Lady Stoneheart is fucking gay
>>
>>87075571
You're right. Sandra and Citizen Snips was way more compelling.
>>
>>87075543

Stoneheart is another one of those shitty bloated characters that Martin added in Dance/Feast/Dance that don't add anything to the story. Brienne's entire journey in Feast was a build up to the Stoneheart reveal and it was time that should have been focused on something else.

Do people actually want pointless, shitty, characters like Stoneheart and Quentin in the show?
>>
>>87075682
>No subplot of Arya being taken in by Stoneheart and eventually killing her
>Not making Quentyn handsome and doing Daarrio/Barristan/Quentyn
>>
>>87075682
Stoneheart was the last chapter in ASOS bud
>>
>>87075682
I think it beats the sand snakes
>>
>>87075571
This she's a fanfic tier character, GRRM is a hack.
>>
>>87075682
You honestly can't see how adding Catelyn into the Winterfell plot would have completely altered the tone of the last two seasons? Do you lack any sort of imagination whatsoever? You'd rather just have Sansa and Arya be cunty for literally no goddamn reason as a means of creating tension between Sansa and Jon? How would Catelyn Stark feel about coming home to find that Jon Snow is now King in the North? How would Catelyn feel about Littlefinger's presence there? There would be actual drama instead of contrived nonsense.

>>87075843
You're right, D&D are lightyears better.
>>
>>87075682
>like Stoneheart and Quentin in the show?

It's been so long since I read about them in the book I have no clue who these people are. Ten years. I can't remember more than half the characters, the books are not good enough for a re-read and they are getting worse.
>>
>>87075843
I read in threads here that he said that he regrets the Stoneheart stuff and would leave it out if he had a do over
>>
>>87076219
I don't doubt that you read that on /tv/, but it's a great big heaping crock of bullshit.

https://winteriscoming.net/2017/07/13/george-r-r-martin-lady-stoneheart-finishing-a-song-of-ice-and-fire/
>>
>>87076112
>forgetting that quentin was /ourguy/.
>>
The purpose of Stoneheart in the books is to eventually kill Littlefinger.

That way it can get all poetic and shit for a realpolitik schemer like him to be faced with a supernatural version of his dead love.
That's the kind of shit Littlefinger can't plan for and that's precisely the point.
>>
>>87076548
goddamn martin again shows himself to be so fucking clueless about tolkien. gandalf is the equivalent of an angel, why would resurrection of his physical form be the same as it would for a regular person?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.