[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Films Brainlets will never understand. The first Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: matrix.jpg (336KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
336KB, 1000x1500px
ITT:

Films Brainlets will never understand.

The first Matrix was the simple "Hero's Journey" we've seen over and over. Reloaded is the Wachowski brothers answer to the question "what's next"? And i dare say we got a sound repose.
>>
>>87075145
>Wachowski brothers

Anon that is very problematic of you to misgender beautiful strong ladies like the Wachowskis and you should check your privilege you cisgendered shitlord.
>>
>>87075512

Come again
>>
>>87075145
Reloaded was fine. It's Revolutions that everyone hates.
>>
>>87075512
/thread
>>
>>87075145
>The first Matrix was the simple "Hero's Journey" we've seen over and over.
But the Hero doesn't win?
>>
File: wachowski sisters.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
wachowski sisters.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>87075677
>>
>>87075145

Reloaded has too much telling, not enough showing
>>
>>87075145
Reloaded was paranormal af. Vampires, ghosts and werewolves? It's a great touch that they said it was from gitches in the old matrixes.
>>
>>87075677
I just fapped
>>
>>87075145

The first Matrix was a film with a conclusion and a clear one. The machines had lost, the one had been found. He could shut down the machines and hack into all their systems. For all their greatness the machines had a glitch, they didn't understand the human cerebral cortex yet.

Your taste is shit, so just go watch the kardashians or something.
>>
>>87075512

Back then they where brothers even if they identified as clams and not bananas.

>>87075145

No. Fuck you. Matrix was a great cyberpunk movie that questioned reality. Not only the argument was solid and closed but the noir narrative was beautiful.

Reloaded and revolution are both visual effects cashgrabs which are entertaining to watch but abandon the cyberpunk and dwell into fantasy.
>>
>>87076353
>i need mindless action scenes nonstop and less talking and exposition

t. brainlet
>>
>>87077266

t.Brainlet
>>
i just rewatched this and it was pretty good as a standalone flick..

great action sequences and dat rave scene in zion.

any recs for similar cyber/scifi films?
>>
File: COAL.png (93KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
COAL.png
93KB, 228x228px
>>87077462
>i need visuals in my visual media
>>
>>87077266
i agree with you largely but, how was matrix cyberpunk?
>>
>>87075145
Reloaded is fine. Revolutions mostly was bad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.