[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D&D are dead, HBO hired you in their places for Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 31

D&D are dead, HBO hired you in their places for Season 8, what do you do?
>>
>Daario sabotages the gold companies voyage to Westeros
>epic battle with Euron where Daario prevails
>Awkward scene where Dany, Daario, and Jon meet and Dany hugs Daario. Jon broods and /tv/ enjoys this guilty pleasure of a scene
>Stannis sacks King's Landing giving 0 fucks, and not consulting with Jon or Dany.
>He gets to Jaime before the thrown room and tells him he is going to murder Cersei and end this war. Stannis allows Jaime to say goodbye.
>Jaime enters the thrown room alone. Cersei is sitting on the thrown with their baby. Jaime sits behind her and holds her in his arms.
>He tells Cersei that the Lannister forces will prevail and Stannis will be obliterated.
>Cersei and Jaime talk about the world and legacy they are going to build for the child.
>Jaime kills her like Lennie in Of Mice of Men
>Stannis takes Jaime's baby as a ward of the House Baratheon to prevent another uprising, just like Ned took Theon.
>Bran devises a plan to stop the Night King
>Several characters die as they plunge through the undead fleet so Bran can confront the night king.
>Bran and the Night King each grab each other's forearm
>>
Start from the beginning.
>>
basically the final arc of naruto
>>
>>87068996
bran wakes up and everything past season 4 was a bad vision he had
>>
>>87069022
>Bran and the Night King travel through time together and experience critical moments. In each memory/future vision the Night King is standing with his hands behind his back staring stoically with a very small hint of compassion for Bran and what he is seeing.
>Bran is flashing through time with a strained look on his face, kind of like Harry Potter in the final Voldemort battle.
>Bran sees that in the long run the reign of man has caused bloodshed and will always cause bloodshed. He sees how peaceful the children of the forest lived before man.
>Bran sees Ned caring for Bran in a rocking chair by the fire. The Night King has his hand on the rocking chair standing next to Ned. Ned goes into a monologue about how this world will always have pain and men will always have flaws. He tells baby Bran all you have is your family and that he'd die for Bran a million times over.
>The Night King and Bran share a look conveying that they have always been one another and Bran deep down always had the option to stop all of this.
>Bran makes his choice and chooses not to purge Westeros. The night king slightly nods, and has an expression of not passing any judgment.
>A flash of light an icy light explodes on the battlefield.
>Bran appears to Jon as standing as a child, as he was before Jaime pushed him out of the window. They are alone as everyone else is frozen in time.
>Bran is gracefully smiling. Jon is in complete awe and disbelief. He tries to get words out and Bran interjects
>He tells Jon there isn’t much time and that he is happy and grateful that Jon was a part of his brief life.
>Bran’s only request is that Jon bury him beyond the wall.
>The show ends with Jon kissing Dany and their child as he departs beyond the wall with a small group. >The closing shot is ice marginally covering Bran’s body at a very slow rate.
>Bran will remain buried in an unmarked for a thousand years, waiting to confront the next 3ER and decide the fate of Westeros.
>>
night king wins and everybody dies, the end
>>
>>87068996
Make the entire last season (6&7) basically a hear-death dream from Jon's POV before Melisandre resurrected him and start from scratch.
>>
>>87068996
Oi, you stole my thread idea from yesterday

Nice, good job OP, enjoy the (You)s
>>
Turns out the Night King is Stannis, he marches on Kings Landing and rules for a thousand years
>>
>>87068996
Sansa wakes up and realizes season 7 was just a dream.
>>
>>87069022
> thrown

????
>>
>>87069101
It was a great thread and got archived with 70 something posts. I was dissapointed
>>
File: chaosh.png (189KB, 590x547px) Image search: [Google]
chaosh.png
189KB, 590x547px
>>87068996
CIA comes back to life as a white walker and usurps the night king. He kills all the good guys and puts the wights on boats to kill the rest of the world as well. In the very last scene, he looks directly at the camera and says "I shuppoze Game of Shrones is off the table ash well" and cut to credits
>>
>>87069063
this could work
>>
>>87068996
I would do a reboot of season 7 but make it not shit.
>>
>>87069116
bruh I'm not proof reading a 4chan post. Expect one error in 30 lines of green text.
>>
>>87069022
>>87069076
uninspired, rehashed tropes
>>
>>87068996
How would Bran warging into the caveman who became the night king make the night king resemble Bran? That's the entire basis of this stupid theory. The resemblence.
>>
>>87068996
scrap the project, and wait 10 years for the damn books to come out
>>
>robin goes berserk on WF
>sam goes berserk on Dany because of his family
>chaos ensues
>>
Apologize for season 7.

Delay season 8, do more episodes, and get it right.

Finish the show with a film in theatres
>>
>>87068996

> Danny, Jon and army nearly get wiped out by white walkers, pushed back to Kings Landing, .
> Danny dies, another dragon dies but so does Night Kings dragon mount
> Kings landing is fucked, chaos everywhere, white walkers kicking ass
> Jon now rides dragon and leads remaining forces to push back over ocean to regroup on either the desert areas or wherever the fuck
> Remainder of season is trying to find ways to single handedely take out Night King
>>
>>87069234
yet more creative than what we'll actually get, i guarantee it.
>>
>>87068996
Scrap it and start on a Pern series after beating the family into submission. The big decision would be to follow the original book order or the chronological order of the books.
>>
>>87068996
If you rematch the show bran can talk to people in the past the will have to save them snice things now are becoming bad.
>>
>>87068996
Young Arryn doesn't like the fact that Sansa and Arya killed littlefinger. He pulls his armies back and wants to wait the winter out.

Bran and Sam reveal that Jon is Aegon Targaryen. Daenerys is not thrilled. She wanted the throne for herself, but she likes Jon. She's going to have to decide between the two sooner or later.

Varys receives word that Cersei didn't send any men north. Daenerys wants to fly her dragons to King's Landing and burn the city, but Tyrion doesn't want her pregnant sister and a million people to die.

Theon finds out Euron killed Asha sometime after he left the Dragon Pit. With nothing left to do he fucks off, never to disgrace the tv screen again. Maybe he sails to Valyria to find out what his uncle found there.

The Night King marches through the Gift, raising more wights and destroying villages.
>>
>>87068996
Have sex with Emilia Clarke in her chunky ass, then have a whole episode devoted to Clegane Bowl. Then I'd probably fuck Emilia a few more times.
>>
Every episode a main character dies. In the last episode, Bran wargs into every member of the Golden Company simultaneously and fights a mortal battle against the million strong army of the dead, eventually facing the Night King himself atop a mountain of corpses in the middle of the hellscape that Kings Landing has become. They face each other, and it becomes clear that they are the same person. They place their hands together. Immediately there is a rewind through the last 8 series to the very first scene of the first episode. Cut to credits.
>>
>>87068996
>weekly Cersi masturbation scene with full view of Lena Heady's vag
>Arya buttfuck scenes in every episode taking The Hound Pound
>Salsa Stark raped and killed by Littlefinger
>Kelly C and dragon killed by King Jamie
>Jamie and Bron spin-off. Medieval buddycop show set in Westeros
>Stannis is the one true King.
>End the show with CIA interrogating The Mountain "If i take that helmet off, will you die?"
>>
>>87068996

The Kingslayer will sit on the Iron Throne when all is said and done.
>>
>>87068996
Rename the show "The Adventures of Darkstar"
>>
>>87069735
>prone bone buttfuck
The thinking mans sex.
>>
Jaime and Cersei are ontop of the wall arguing as the battle rages on beneath them

>"From my point of view the Lannisters are evil!" Jaime exclaimes, while waving his golden hand in the air
>"Look what he did to us Cersei, not the Starks, not the Boltons, it was father all along"
>"No i won't believe it, i can't" Cersei angrily refutes, more to herself then the man in front of her
>"Please, just listen to me" Jaimes tries again, his voice calmer
>"Jaime, you're breaking my heart"
>she continues as her anger turns to greif and her voice starts to whimper
>"You're going down a path i can't follow..."
>"Jamie I .." her words are disrupted as the she slips on the ice and the ground falls out from beneath her feet
>"CERSEI!" he screams out into the cold winter air
>He leaps forwards to the edge of the wall and reaches after her with his hand
>she barley manages to grab on to his golden hand
a *POP* sound is heard as the hand slides off his wrist
>Cersei plummets to hear death

u will die by ur little brothers/Valonqar hand
>>
>>87070085
A nigga knows, my man. A nigga knows.
>>
>>87068996
fire all the shit actors like caloreesi

re-purpose the battle of the five armies from the Hobbit as the resolution
>>
>Jaime comes to Dany and Jon's aid in fighting the white walkers.
>Jaime's redemption arc is complete. He devotes himself to Dany and gets on his knees apologizing to Bran.
>Every episode Tyrion slowly gets fazed out of having input in the war. A couple scenes where Jon and Jorah look down and everyone else is a little awkward.
>Tyrion is finally brought back in to convince Jaime to go back to King's Landing and take Cersei prisoner. He devises the plan and Jaime trusts his brother
>the Onion knight looks quiet and angry.
>he smuggles Jaime back into the capital
>Jaime reunites with Cersei and seems more dashing than ever. He touches Cersei's womb and says lets finish this.
>He asks to see Ellaria Sand. He says Dorne has a weapon that will be useful to the war. Euron is on his way, and he will send a raven once Ellaria is interrogated.
>Jaime asks Cersei to unlock Ellaria's chain. Ellaria is too weak and malnourished to try and break free.
>Cersei takes off the chains around Ellari's hand Jaime immediately puts the chain on Cersei
>Arya takes off the mask of Jaime's face and says " The North never forgets"
>Cersei begins to autistically screech
>Ellaria is hunched over with her hands in her lap against the wall.
>Arya drops littlefinger's dagger at Ellaria's feet and says "Take all the time you need"
>Ellaria's hair is covering most of her face but you see the beginning of a smirk
>Cersei's eyes and toungue are cut out and the scene ends
>>
>>87068996
>Turns out that the waif was arya and arya was littlefinger.
>Salsa marries retard robyn. He sucks her teetees and she becomes lady of the vale.
>Sam accidentally sits on baby Sam. Gilly leaves him.
>Team Jon stay at Hotpie's inn.
>Turns out he makes his pies with human flesh.
>Jorah runs through the streets shouting "Soylent Green is people."
Hotpie turns to the camera: "Truly this was a game of thrones."
>Rapidly zoom out onto all of westeros, then the planet.
>Keep zooming out.
>Turns out entire universe is actually just a marble that aliens are playing with.
>Alien puts marble back in bag with others.
>SLUT (Swedish for FIN) appears on screen.
>>
>>87068996
the whole season would be Dany and the Night King charging up their dragons power level
>>
>>87068996
>Bran and Sam discover plans for some sort of anti-white walker superweapon in the shit sam stole from the citadel
>Jon spends most of the season doing middling sideplot shit trying to unite everyone against the WW
>everyone begins committing resources towards the superweapon
>Cersei meanwhile expresses her wishes to control the white walkers
>in the final episode the weapon is deployed to the wall
>Jon snow leads a charge on the wall when the Nightking and the blue eyes wight dragon land
>Dragon starts blasting the shit out of everyone
>jon snow takes a direct hit
>jon, severely wounded marches on
>makes it inside the wall where there are scattered remains of dead civilians everywhere
>ser davos enters the wall just after Jon but is somehow ahead of him
>Jon catches up with him
>enters the walls control room where he finds ser Davos and a half WW/half human cersei
>cersei uses her new WW powers to make Jon stab ser davos
>Jon then kills cersei
>Ser Davos dies after a heartfelt convo with Jon
>Jon then gets a raven from Dany telling him that the superweapon isn't doing anythiing
>Jon then gets levitated to a different section of the wall that nobody has ever been to
>Jon then meets a magical ghost thing that tells him that WW are his solution to people creating magic zombies, so every 50,000 years he has the ice zombies kill everyone to stop them making magic zombies
>Jon at no point questions the logic in this he just goes with it
>the magic ghost thing then offers Jon 3 possible solutions
>A- Destroy the White walkers, this kills Jon because he is partially dead, this also kills beric and the Brotherhood without banners for some reason
>B- Control the white walkers, this consumes Jon's body and makes him the new night king but all the white walkers and wights immediately go under his control and ends the war
>C- Synthesis, Forcibly turns every human partially into a white walker and is somehow the best option
>>
>First episode has a 45min as previous seen on GoT
>All the clips are the shit scenes over the last 7 years, like the sand sneks.
>After the title sequence, it's the hound vs mountain staring each other down
>The mountain doesn't even move an inch as the hound stabs him.
>The episode ends there.
>>
I'd have the night king competely wipe out the continent the camera pans out, pans over the ocean for a good 5 minutes, and zooms in on a new continent

and the season finale shows a wiht washing up on the shore
>>
I don't watch this show so I guess some aliens show up and kill everyone lol
>>
>>87069160
>CIA comes back to life as a white walker and usurps the night king

I like the idea and i really want to see it but it does not really make sens
>>
>>87069160
CIA should come back as show Lady Stoneheart
>>
>>87069079
The best ending.
>>
Recast Davos with Gary Busey.
>>
>>87068996
>D&D are dead
>what do you do?
Spend a full weekend sinking me in alcool, then i go to reddit, get the top 10 fanfic about GoT, blend them together and here we go, we have season 8.
>>
>>87068996
retcon everything back to the end of S4
>>
Hound gets violently murdered by his rapist brother's reanimated corpse. Get hype!
>>
>Cersei is sitting on the Iron Throne, breast feeding her baby
>outside, we see what's left of the cast from the Wall to Dorne as wights. Standing. Waiting.
>The Night King starts walking towards the throne room and opens the door
>Cersei's nipples get harder as the air grows colder
>the wights enter behind the NK
>Cersei sees Tyrion and Jaime
>tears well up in her eyes
>the NK approaches the throne
>Cersei and the NK are locked in a gaze
>cut to a close up of the NK's face with the sound of Cersei crying in the background
>cut to black
>>
>>87070978
solid
>>
File: kmaitglgpm3uj2z0b1xh[1].jpg (41KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
kmaitglgpm3uj2z0b1xh[1].jpg
41KB, 620x470px
>>87068996
Arya is the Night King, the big reveal is that the entire population of Westeros is on her list
>>
Arya and Sansa die in Winterfell before the army gets there. Ep. 1. Royce retreats but is hung for treason for allowing the Lord of the Vale's stepfather to be executed without trial. LF is remembered as the hero who saved the north from Ramsey.

Dany dies in dragon combat, the Ironborn fall apart because they have no way to keep running a fleet that size when they can't even hold a few coastal cities. Cersai has a miscarriage and dies. The Hound and Tormund and Jaimie beat the shit out of wights for a while while Bran activates god-powers like lighting against the Others. Jon runs around recklessly, has to get saved some more, and then charges the NK head on and dies. The Hound steps in and clobbers the fucker to death. With Cersai dead the Mountain goes nuts and starts killing everything so Jaimie and the Hound fight him. Dhorne fets the plague because they're shitty and nothing in their backstory makes any damn sense.

Then Jaimie and Tyrion have to use the Golden Company and few Lannister forces left to wipe out the rapey Dothraki horde. Jamie sits on the throne but declares Tormund warden of the North and his brother king's hand. The Hound becomes a red priest pope and drinks constantly but Varys starts assassinating all the other red priests who show up way after the war. Podrick and Braun go on an adventure together to fuck and fight with occasional help from Tormund and they get tons of land

Tormund has like fifteen kids with Brienne
>>
>>87072989
Oh yeah and there would be an apology for the last three seasons for any fan that wasn't complete cancer.
>>
>>87070601
Kek, severely underrated
>>
>>87070601
>the weapon is deployed to the wall
They're already past the wall
>>
Euron is Daario: The End
>>
Basically End of Evangelion with Cersei standing in for Gendo and the Night King/Army of the Dead standing in for Third Impact
>>
>>87068996
it is to late to save the show it end is near
>>
>>87068996
>D&D are dead, HBO hired you in their places for Season 8, what do you do?
Zombie Baelish brought back by NK eats Sansa and then rapes Arya. Bran is forced to watch.
>>
>>87068996
>season begins with Arya meeting the Hound
>"heh, nothing personnel, dog"
>lots of boring shit
>Hound storms throne room and meets Gregor Clegane and Cersei
>"I've waited for this moment brother"
>The Mountain pushes Cersei aside and draws his sword
>The Hound is revealed to be Arya
>Arya finishes the mountain in seconds
>Arya tells Cersei to beg then cuts her throat before she can speak
>The Night king storms the throne room
>Arya looks to him and boldly says, "Kings are men, and all men, even white walkers, must die"
>the Night King removes his face and is revealed to be Jaqen H'ghar
>A fellow white walker removes his face and is revealed to be Syrio Forel
>"A girl is finally ready" says Jaqen
>Arya is transported to a mysterious room. in front of her are Arthur Dayne, Barristan Selmy, Jaime Lannister, Oberyn Martell, and Karl Tanner
>"You picked the wrong fooking alley, m8"
>arya looks at Jaqen and then at the men
>"stick em' with the pointy end"
>fade to black
>>
The only good ending is Jaime killing Cersei and the NK.
>>
>>87068996
Turn it even more into a Walking Dead type show with the White Walkers being more present. I'll add in a lot more humor and quips too.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>>87068996
>Bran and Sam confront Jon about him being a Targaryen
>This is done properly with historical evidence gathered by Sam, not with an autistic vision flashback as it has been until now
>Daenerys refuses to believe it, claims it is a plot to steal her RIGHTFUL THRONE
>As they debate this, Dany finds out through Daario that the Golden Company has been hired by Cersei and is sailing to Westeros, decides to turn her back on Jon and fight for her crown instead, leaving him alone to fight the dead
>With released Yara's help, Daenerys mounts a naval operation to intercept Euron's fleet before it gets to Westeros
>As Dany sets sail, the dead begin overruning the North
>Cersei miscarriages, she goes more insane than usual
>The dead overrun Winterfell, Jon's army is forced to retreat to the Riverlands
>Jaime returns to King's Landing, pleads with Cersei to help Jon, she refuses
>Jon and the Starks are trapped in Riverrun, surrounded by the Army of the Dead
>Meanwhile the Night King keeps marching south
>Army of the Dead overruns King's Landing
>Cersei orders Qyburn to fire up all the dragonfire caches left in the city "Burn them all"
>Millions will die, but the Night King will, too
>Jaime has flashbacks, won't let Cersei do it
>Kills her, fulfilling the prophesy
>It's too late, the fuses have been ignited all across the city
>The whole city burns down
>Night King is killed, army of the dead collapses
>Meanwhile Dany has won against Euron and his kraken
>Returns to Westeros
>Finds King's Landing devastated
>Snowing in the Iron Throne, just as in her vision
>She is Queen of the Ashes
>Bran meanwhile has spent the entire season trying to learn how to defeat the Night King
>Discovers humans have broken the pact by treading north of the Wall
>Sees the future and the past, and all he sees is war
>The Night King was the only chance of eternal peace
>Show ends with Bran stepping into an altar
>Ritual ensues
>"There must always be a Night King"
>His eyes open blue
>>
>>87069022
>Daario

stopped reading there
>>
Episode opens with Tyrion sleeping on a boat. He wakes up, rubs his eyes, and turns to Varys;

"I just had the most horrible dream!"
>>
>>87069101
your thread? who are you?

this isn't leddit you fucking fag
>>
I got into GoT last year by watching all the seasons over a couple months.

This season was the first I watched when it was aired and I'm thinking how the fuck am I supposed to wait a whole fucking year and then some to see the end of this shit. FUCK
>>
File: 1500393433979.jpg (93KB, 700x961px) Image search: [Google]
1500393433979.jpg
93KB, 700x961px
>>87070332
Why did I laugh at this...
>>
>in the first scene of episode 8 the love boat hits a chunk on the wall that has teleported to wherever the love boat had teleported to
>the love boat sinks and Dany and Jon and everyone else drowns except Tyrion who, it turns out, is remarkably buoyant
>with our heros now dead cerci has free reign to consolidate power
>BUT WAIT
>suddenly the army of the dead has learned to teleport and they're at the gates of kangs landing
>ruh roh
>miles away Jamie saves Tyrion because he knows where he is somehow
>poignant scene between the two
>five minute break for a musical number
>Jamie and Tyrion fly to Kings landing on the now heart broken dragons
>two minute montage of a social month siege of Kings landing
>fifteen minutes cgi dragon scene
>knight king seemingly btfo
BUT WAIT
>hard cut to winterfell
>bran's eyes roll back from their whites
>he awakens as a small child lying on the ground
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>87074726
This is pretty good anon, and what I would like to see happen. One thing, I'd like Jon & co. to stop at the Eyrie with Yohn Royce to solidify the Stark-Tully-Arryn master family against the Walkers
>>
Melisandre brings back CIA, and in doing so, it kills Jon because only one person can be brought back alive at the time. Now CIA continues on his plan, eventually ascends to the iron throne. The last line of the show is
>Ah finally, all this hard work has paid off, and now I have won this Game of Thrones™
>>
>>87075371
>that's a big throne
>...for me
>>
Essentially have everything fall apart gradually.

The Army of the dead continues to march forward to the south, killing all they meet. The world essentially is ending.

The final scene:
>Bran finds himself back in his bed at Winterfell
>He lies in bed, simply waiting and begins to laugh
>A jet engine crashes through the roof into his room, killing him.
>Somehow that fixes everything else.
>Fin
>>
>>87073835
Oo goo nee ga kin ka su
Go no getta POWER LOVE
Gees kan ryu din da sing
MORE POWER LOVE
>>
Never seen the show. I would make it more like Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
>>
>>87068996
night king sits on iron throne, the heads of all the remaining """"protagonists""""" up until this point on the wall behind him
his eyes are closed and camera pants into his face until you finally hear his voice
>and that my friends is a game of thrones
>>
>>87075576
i laughed
>>
It's unsalvagable at this point. Stannis and Littlefinger are dead.
>>
I think Tyrions apprehensions surrounding Dany is not because of a sense of loyalty to House Lanister. When he watches jon enter her cabin he is confused because everything he wants Danarys to be Jon Snow is.
>>
>>87069022
>>Jaime kills her like Lennie in Of Mice of Men
>>
>>87069902
>taking The Hound Pound
>>
File: 1483717145950.png (143KB, 313x276px) Image search: [Google]
1483717145950.png
143KB, 313x276px
>>87070601
>>
File: t62gcbvrwddz.jpg (98KB, 1370x782px) Image search: [Google]
t62gcbvrwddz.jpg
98KB, 1370x782px
>>87073726
>forced
>>
File: 1490076194171.jpg (54KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490076194171.jpg
54KB, 305x309px
>>87070601
Bravo, sir
>>
File: 545c70fbe9938.image.jpg (130KB, 1200x602px) Image search: [Google]
545c70fbe9938.image.jpg
130KB, 1200x602px
>>87068996
Arya pulls down her face and it was Littlefinger all along.
Cersei dies at childbirth.
During one of his spying visions, Bran gets mindraped by blueberry icecream lord and opens Winterfell to ice zombies party.
Icecream lord watches for a while Jon, Dany and Tyrion having Incestious threesome before turning them into zombies. Lets them fuck eachother later anyway.
The winter was caused by to many wildfire explosions, it will last many centuries and zombiefication was the only way for any consciousness to survive it. When the snow finally retreates the blueberry icecream lord plants a seed he saved, before he melts away.
>>
>>87077406
>Arya pulls down her face and it was Littlefinger all along.

Littlefinger should know more about the Faceless Men with his Braavos connections, and isn't he the first person who explains who they are in the show?
>>
Bran wakes up-and-coming exclaims "whoa, pretty raw dream"
Heathen notices the direwolf lying on his legs making unable to move and giving him pins and needles
>>
File: 1503882879617.png (459KB, 917x584px) Image search: [Google]
1503882879617.png
459KB, 917x584px
>>87068996
>melisandre wanders the outskirts of winterfell and finds stannis' body which has been preserved by the cold
>she uses the ritual she learned from thoros to revive him
>stannis opens his eyes
>he immediately plunges his sword into meli, killing her
>as he watches meli bleed out, Viserion and the night king fly over him and begin to attack winterfell
>stannis rises to his feet and walks towards the battle
>roll intro sequence
>>
I let the Lannister kid and the Targaryen kid battle it out in a beetle smashing contest.
>>
>>87074726
pretty good. not sure about the ending though and bran twist. the storys been about both dany and jon, so it would have to revolve around those two .
>>
>>87078582
just like season one was about Ned lol, Dany is definitely a red herring maybe Jon as well
>>
>>87069022
>Stannis ignoring the situation in the north
he would never do that
>>
>>87078648
"He said something: That it really is all about Dany and Jon. I was surprised because at the time, you know, I thought, well Robb Stark’s going to be king next, probably," he continued. "And who knows where this story’s going? But it was absolutely clear to him that within this sprawling scale the whole story was coming down to this partnership."
>>
Westeros falls to the dead and only a few characters escape to Essos. The night king can't cross the ocean though and people come to think of the narrow sea as the new wall, with all of Westeros becoming the new "Lands of Always Winter" and the undead threat is relegated to an afterthought like it always was for the people of Westeros when the wall stood.

And the few surviving characters and Westerosi survivors in general lament and dread the obvious danger the undead pose, but between trying to survive and adjust to new lives as refugees in Essos, and the overall lack of concern towards the danger by the people of Essos, leads to the danger losing interest and care. Things eventually return to normalcy, and the implication is that eventually at some point, even if it's another thousand or so years from now, the undead threat will rise again when people of that future time have all but forgotten it.
>>
>>
>>87069022
stannis is dead m8
>>
>white walkers are too unstoppable
>everyone flees to essos
>unfortunately a new threat emerges from past the shadowlands, black walkers marching west
>a song of ice and fire had nothing to do with humans
>>
>>87069191
>one error
>makes the same misspell several times indicating it wasn't a slip but a genuine lack of ability to spell the word throne
>>
File: 1502948848394.png (473KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502948848394.png
473KB, 1000x600px
>>87068996
It was an inside job. Dany has been working for the iron bank all along to bring chaos to westeros and create more profits.

She lost her dragon on purpose so the undead could get over the wall.
>>
Some general ideas/cool shit

>the harsh winters starve out most of the North and leave hundreds of thousands dead
>Winterfell and houses like the Reeds are the only ones unaffected as they're out of the way and guarded heavily
>The Winterfell springs are frozen up but Daenerys has built a passageway through the crypts that allows dragonfire to heat up the water letting it flow through the castle again
>The dead March slowly but Jon and an army go out to hunt and retrieve wights and Samwell studies them
>This is before Jaime reaches Winterfell as he has to move carefully in the North to avoid white walkers/the thousands of wights that lurk around dead houses
>They are also sending Wight body parts using Brans Ravens to Qyburn without Cerseis consent and he's fascinated by it and is conducting tests on the Mountain to somehow reverse engineer them
>The army of the dead is overwhelming but can be held back due to Dragons and the Dragons can also bring back food to Winterfell
>Bran is pretty much tied to the Godswood and uses Ghost (with his dragonglass teeth) to hunt wights and bring food back to the people
>Bran is also multitasking studying the way he and the night king interact and where he is
>Qyburn and Cersei plot to use Jon and Daenerys as a way to gain information on the dead so once they kill them they can kill the army of the dead
>Cersei gives birth to a dwarf
>She tries to kill it
>Jaime stops her by killing her and Qyburn
>Jaime's missing hand is now a flame and his entire body is consumed by fire and he becomes Azor Ahai, Rhllors champion against the dead

Just some ideas
>>
>>87081419
>Qyburn succeeds and the Mountain becomes a fucking giant wight
>He confronts Sandor when one of many battles takes place
>He overpowers Sandor but before Sandor does he confronts both of his demons by setting himself on fire and killing his brother
>After Cersei is wiped out Jon and Daenerys steal Qyburns work which is genius and actually has some sort of way to defeat them
>>
I don't know what the last line of dialogue should be, but I am adamant that the last word in the series should be "cunts."

No show has ever ended with the word "cunts" and it would make for bold progressive television if a drama with the reach of Game of Thrones were to break this taboo.

It would probably sound best coming from The Hound. However the writers may want to put these words into the mouth of a less obvious character, Sansa, for example, or even one of the dragons.
>>
>>87069022
>thrown room
Throws are next to takedowns in effectiveness The Mannis strikes again!

>>Bran and the Night King each grab each other's forearm
FUND IT
>>
Have Cersei win and get everything she wants. It's the only ending people aren't expecting.
>>
>>87076533
wrong pov dumbass

you had ONE JOB
>>
>>87075478
The Pixies Where is My Mind starts playing.
>>
>>87068996
Dany dies episode 3
If D&D don't kill her before the end I will end them
>>
>>87069022
>Daario sabotages the gold companies voyage to Westeros

And I didn't read anything afterwards.
>>
>>87069676
this.
>>
>>87068996
>be D&D
>have totally messed up season 7
>have no clue what to do with season 8
>start this thread on 4chin to get ideas
>>
>>87070199
>wanting another Sand appearance on the show.
Fuck me.
>>
>>87069022
>Their free hands find each other's thighs
>>
>>87069076
Congratulations!
>>
>>87069339
To be fair this is great
At this point literally kill all the drama since they're incapable on handling it and just do pure action.
>>
>>87069079
also, wights learn to swim
>>
>>87070978
There must always be D&D.
>>
>Jaime comes to Winterfell and finishes what he started by pushing the wheelchair with Bran off the stairs. It was all a ruse, goes back to KL with Tyrion
>Cersei gives birth to a dwarf girl, and dies. Tyrion and Jaime raise the little dwarf girl to be the perfect queen.
>In the north everybody dies defeated by the night king. But he never advances past the neck.
>Cleganebowl, 2 hr fiinale
>>
tank the show and reap the salt
>>
File: HplmA.jpg (134KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
HplmA.jpg
134KB, 600x640px
>>87085710
>>
>>87068996
Opening scene
>Khaleesi goes down the stairs in Dragonstone, trips and breaks her neck

Would work from there
>>
>>87085710
Make season 8: 1 intro episode, then 7 episodes of cleganebowl. Then make a 9th season for exposition and tying loose ends.
>>
>>87068996
Make a giant buildup to the grandiose final scene, in which maisie sex scene
>>
File: stark pride.gif (4MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
stark pride.gif
4MB, 512x288px
>>87068996
First scene of first episode is Sam much older with a beard sitting around a campfire with a bunch of children. He's recounting the events that took place a generation ago, during the long long night.
The season is broken up into timeline instances, some out of order, sort of like true detective. This way spanning years of time wont be as retarded as it was this season.

The whole Bran = Night King think is dumb, but at this point its the best we can do with the little they've given us. Basically, Jaime, the KingSlayer, tried to kill Bran for selfish reasons in th first episode of season 1. He will kill Bran, thus slay the Night King through him, in the very last. The whole he was the Night king all along is ridiculous, but their psychic connection at least can serve as a logic behind the dual death.

Dany dies in childbirth, they have a son that Jon names Eddard Targarian. Sansa carries on the Stark Name. Jon dies to save Arya somehow. Arya kills the red woman.

Euron has successfully created a new hivemind by torturing psychics and sacrificing pregnant women to the drowned god. Basically he successfully used blood magic to make himself immortal through a cult following. Basically, he is inspired by the NightKing and replicates what he does in a different way.

All the other characters are not interesting. Oh, theon I guess becomes the king of the iron isles, whatever. hound kills mountain by setting himself on fire and wresting his bro till they both die of fire. jorah dies a cuck. idgaf about cersi or the rest.
>>
>the battle is lost
>everyone is dead or dying
>Bran fused with the Night King deciding to end human existence
>the night king is about to kill Jon
>a lone rider comes behind the night king and decapitates him turning all the zombies to dust
>Jon asks who are you?
>Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the NIGHT
>its the redeemed Bran/Night king from a different timeline
>he picks up the night kings head
>"i-is it finally over?" the head asks
>"no, it just begun" says Darkstar, takes the crown and puts it on his head
>roll credits
>>
>>87068996
Cancel the show.
>>
>>87068996
bring back stannis
bring back littlefinger
bring back ned
kill off jon, dany, cersei
>>
>ww still crossing the wall
>loud thunder and the skies part
>rest of the wall crumbles
>stannis descends from the 7 heavens on a lobster and kills the night king
>>
>>87069101
He's lying, this is my idea.
>>
>>87081419
Cersei just has to give birth to a dorf monstrosity
>>
File: orrya.jpg (298KB, 1200x1781px) Image search: [Google]
orrya.jpg
298KB, 1200x1781px
>>87068996

just slowly turn it into an actual anime

ep1: arya looks much cuter due to incredibly heavy make up, needle is suddenly a katana, brienne says "ara ara" at whatshisname, cgi looks much more stylizede
ep2: jon and all the other guys shout the names of their attacks as they fight undead, sansa wears glasses and says "rub a dub dub thanks for the grub" as she eats, cersei replaced with a much younger actress, Arya is show to jump at least 20 feet.
ep3: yara has what look like heart pupils as euron rapes her, golden company show up and they all have samurai armor, most fo the show is still live action except for arya who is now 2d.
ep4: half the scenes are now 2d. brienna fucks whatshisname (who is now a shota), the clegane bros shout each other's names very loudly, female nigh walker tries to seduce bran, something is discovered buried within the dragonglass at dragonstone
ep5: night walker ninjas come after arya, cleganebowl part 1 happens, theon crossdresses to catch euron by surprise, final battle against night king starts,
ep6: jon arya and that other one do a triple attack to defeat night king. however, littlinger then appears and reveals he is the NIGHTer king and starts absorbing all the souls to become the ultimate lifeform. Cleganebowl part 2 happens. jaime turns against cersei and cuts all her clothes off, defeating her forever.
ep7. even though cersei is defeated, golden company working for nigh king all along, arrya has to fight their leader who is actually a handsome ladyboy, turns out there was a giant robot under dragonstone and the heroes use it to fight littlefinger/nightER king. cleganebowl part 3 happens, series ends on a cliffhanger
>>
>>87069079
Fucking this
>>
>>87071065
this
also retcon all the magic shit like dragons and zombies out
>>
>>87074726
>bran stepping into
but anon....
>>
>>87086439
the night king doesnt wear a fucking crown anon
>>
Literally stop writing wish fullfilment, self insert characters.

>Jon
>Dany
>Arya
>Brienne
>Sansa
Etc

Either give them some real flaws that don't pander to the audience, or take away their plot armor and kill them.
>>
>>87068996
Brain and the Night's king play starcraft.
>>
>final episode ends with a fat old man waking up in a bed that's covered in trash and old food
>"What a delightful dream, I should probably write it down"
>takes five minutes to get up from the bed, ten more to get to a desk five meters away
>sits down and types two sentences
>"Well, that's enough work for this year. I think I'll call it..."
>cut to title
>>
>>87069079
Unironically this.
GRRM has always been anti-war; this would show the pointlessness of all this bickering and conflict. It wouldn't make sense for there to be a heroic LOTR-style ending where good defeats evil and everyone lives happily ever after.

Winter, the Long Night, the Walkers - represent death. Always approaching, unavoidable.
>>
Bran is the night king, cleganebowl happens, daenyris has a real meaningless death, Jon snow goes back to the wall.

The walkers are marching to destroy the dragons who want to burn everything.

The dothraki continue to exist in wrsteros at the end and rape and pillage everything, fast forward 10 years and the place is a dump, but people of different colours are happily living in paranoia.
>>
dude arya has this scene where she assassinates cersei and it's like totally badass

dude jon has this scene where he duels the night king and it's like totally badass
>>
>>87069235
Maybe he gets permanently warged through time and can't get out of the body. Hence 2 brans
>>
I just want Euron to do slaughter some main characters, to redeem the shit he's been the second half of the season
>>
In my vision for the show it transpire that Westeros is the wreck of an incredibly large ancient biotechnological spaceship carrying a colony. On its journey it's invaded by an alien force who want to prevent expansion into territory they see as their own, and after decades of fighting for control of the ship the last captain decides to scuttle it on the nearest habitable planet. The survivors of the crash manage to eke out a primitive but lasting existence on the surface of the broken ship. Season 8 concerns Bran, having been implanted by the Three Eyed Raven with a genetic marker granting him command privileges, accessing the deep archives of the ship's computer through the Weirwood network and utilising the ship's resources (the dragon ship defenses, the genegineered slave race of the Children of the Forest) to drive the White Walkers from the ship while trying to prevent the remaining humans from wiping each other out. The finale consists of the SHOCKING REVELATION that the aliens were in fact the First Men, and the ship belonged to the White Walkers. The arrival of Winter in Westeros signifies the end culmination of the ship's autorepair cycle, resulting in the ship being made more habitable for its rightful crew, however ever time the humans have managed to sabotage the ship sufficiently to keep it grounded and drive the White Walkers back to their refuge in cryosleep. At the very climax of the last episode Bran unleashes a vast army of flash-cloned Children and Dragons to drive the White Walkers back north of the wall and literally carve away that section of the ship, leaving them stranded on Wolrldos as the ship rises majestically out of the sea and carries humanity into the unknown depths of space.
>>
>>87078582
Small adjustment, also this would be the last episode.
>The whole city burns down
>NK is flying Viserion and overseeing the annihilation of his troops
>He decides to retreat and starts making his way back to Winterfell
>Bran informs Jon of the destruction of Kings Landing
>They, thinking NK is dead make their way towards Winterfell to reclaim their home once again. Sansa stays at Riverrun, Arya goes with Jon because "she fights"
>The few dead stationed there are dispatched swiftly and burned
>Dany having returned to Westeros and sees the city in ashes, decides to fly north in hopes that Jon is still alive
>Jon and the troops are throwing dead into the fire, when a dragon roar beckons through the air.
>"Dany, you came back.."
>A blue fire obliterates the main hall, inside Arya & other lords.
>The NK lands in the centre of the court yard and begins cutting men down and simultaneously reviving them as dead.
>Dany sees a blue hue in the distance and notices a battle taking place in Winterfell
>There's now a small band of men at the courtyard surrounded by dead and Viserion
>Viserion opens its mouth and only small amount flame escapes when Drogon swoops from above and pins its head to the ground with its mouth
>Jon sees an opening and his men help keep the dead at bay as he runs and pierces the skull of Viserion with Longclaw.
>NK at the events transpired takes the ice spear from his back and throws it at Dany
>Jon sees this, and throws his sword to deflect the spear
>The spear instead of hitting Dany in the chest, thanks to the sword it pierces her heart
>NK takes advantage of the situation and escapes Winterfell and runs into the Godswood
>Jon cradles Dany in his arms and laments as she is gasping her last breaths
>Slowly Danys eyes start turning blue, Jon sees this and lifts Longclaw from the ground
There would be a lot of emphasis on this scene
>Jon lifts the sword and pierces Danys heart with it to stop her from becoming a wight
[1/2]
>>
>>87069063
ned comes back to life?
>>
Night king wins, handful of characters fuck off to Essos
>>
>>87079358
Show me the body.
>>
File: 1502482953008.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502482953008.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
>>87079358
No he isn't
No body.
>>
>>87070601
10/10
>>87068996
>Jon and the nightking are fight
>Jon gets the upperhand
>Has the nighking pinned in the ground and pound position
>After getting wailed on the night king says "Help me save Lyanna"
>Jon states "What?!?!?"
>Nightking says "My mom's name is Lyanna"
>Jon lets him up and they stop fighting each other
>Jon and company unite with the whitewalkers against their true true enemy to the deep north.
>>
>>87069063
it would probably somehow be even less convoluted than GoT currently is
>>
>>87070601
>>Bran and Sam discover plans for some sort of anti-white walker superweapon in the shit sam stole from the citadel

that's fucking stupid. What a fucking coincidence that what he grabbed in the dark and didn't even see what he was picking that a key to a super weapon was in what he picked up. Retard.
>>
>>87068996
>Opening scene is seven girls being burnt alive on a ship
>Their screams slowly die out and the wind picks up
>"On wings of song I fly to you, Daenerys"
>>
>>87089556
>The sword bursts into flames as Jon is forced to his knees and begins to gasp for air
>The snow below Jon begins to melt at a rapid rate and the grass underneath it beings to burn
>The cloth Jon dons begins to burn slowly, small parts wither away in embers
>Jon takes the fiery sword and follows in the NK's footsteps
>The night is pitch black and snow is slowly falling as Jon steps into the godswood and only the sword illuminates his path
>Jon remembers what others have said about the godswood, "There is a power in living wood, a power strong as fire" & "There was something wild about a godswood; even here, in the heart of the castle at the heart of the city, you could feel the old gods watching with a thousand unseen eyes."
>A voice from the dark speaks to Jon
>"The Lord of Light, what gives him the right to rule over life and death? I sought to bring an end to the tyranny"
>"It seems you have chosen your side already, but I can feel the woods calling to you.. A covenant with the old gods?"
>Jon - "I died, the vow does not hold true anymore, the Lord of Light brought me back, I am his servant"
>"What is dead may never die.. Make no mistake, you are dead as much as me, only difference is, you're chained. A domesticated wolf"
>Jon - "No, she broke the chains"
>Jon lunges into the dark and confronts the NK
>An evenly matched fight continues for sometime until NK trips on a root
>Jon wastes no second and drives the sword through NK
>The last scene is Jon walking to Winterfell with Sansa and others tending to the wounded
>Jon lifts Dany to his arms and begins marching back into the godswood
>Last scene is Jon holding Dany while resting against the Heart Tree and his clothes almost burned out which implies he's dying soon too.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>87070601
>>
>White Walker swings at Euron who is clad in armour
>Everyone expecting Euron to die
>Ice sword bounces off Euron's Valyrian steel armour
>Euron stabs the white walker in the neck and goes full beskerker mode feeling he's basically invincible to them
>>
File: victarion.jpg (208KB, 1024x1137px) Image search: [Google]
victarion.jpg
208KB, 1024x1137px
>>87090476
The most beautiful girl in the world is in urgent need of my axe
>>
>>87090492
It was decent until the ice Lance and the dialogue.
>>
>>87074726
pretty good stuff here, anon

bran becoming the night king was too much but how Dany comes to become Queen of the Ashes was pretty rad
>>
Major plot points per episode
Episode 1
>Jaime riding on his horse
>Being chased by a group of Scavengers
>gets robbed and has his metal had stolen, horse and beaten
>Doessn't know whether to go back south or head north
>Decides to go north (too much of a risk going back south)
>A few hours later hears a horse coming behind him at speed
>looks to see a man riding fast on horse back
>Scared for his life, but also exhausted he drops to his knees accepting his death (thinking the scavengers came back from earlier to finish the job)
>horse stops in front of him
>One man gets off takes off his helmet
>"You look like shit"
>ITS BRONN BRONN BRONN OF BLACKWATER WOOHOOO
>Relief comes over Jaime
>Bronn picks him up and puts him on the horse
>(was thinking about bronn having attacked the scavengers he came across on his way to Jaime and got Jaime's hand back but I think it might be better if he doesn't have his hand to keep him venerable for a while longer.
>They have some sort of talk id and carry on North

>Now we go to the non existent wall
>Ginger wildling man running out of breath
>suddenly a bow or object hits him, straight threw his chest, pushes him back and falls to the ground, bleeds out and dies right there.
>cuts to a Wight scout with a bow, or maybe a giant he threw a spear and the army is shown in full force.
>Back at winterfell some arya and ginger bitch have talks about their periods and talk about soldiers objectifying them and being misargisnistic.

cba righting anymore
>>
>>87090555

>then a giant steps on him
>>
>>87068996
Kill Missandei, Arya, Daenerys, Lyanna Mormont within the first 3 seconds of Season 8. Acting and realism improved by 100%
>>
>>87091118
Nathalie Emmanuel is actually a half-decent actress?

I'd give Cersei more screen time, Lena Headey is by far the best actor or actress on the show now that Stannis is gone

Arya just fucking annoys me, always has
>>
i had a few ideas
>the north about to be crushed by the white walkers and the wight
>winterfell is about to fall, no hope left to save them
>cersei is currently reclaiming all her lost land while dany and john are too busy holding the walkers back
>bran dies of a heart attack
>daenrys dragons get killed by blue eyes dragon and turned into more wight dragons by the night king
>for some reason Qyburn betrays cersei
>Qyburn makes the trip all the way up to winterfell to help defend the north from the white walkers
>he tells sansa that she has special giant genes (like the ones that fight with the freefolk) and is actually the secret love child of catelyn stark and Húgeh Mungos, a legendary giant warrior
>the only hope to save westeros from the white walkers and their dragons is by activating sansa's giant genes
>qyburn makes sansa a potion that turns her 100ft tall, big enough so that she can snap the dragons in half and destroy the army of wights
>however she cannot wear shoes while in her giant mode
>sansa destroys most of the wight army by crushing them with her giant bare feet
>she cannot wear shoes as they dont make shoes for 100ft tall giants
>however, there is an episode dedicated to her accidentally treading on jon
>in this episode, john is trying to escape from the crevices of her toes, however the smell is so pungent he can barely breathe
>jon eventually resigns to his fate of being stuck between her stinky giant feet
>daenrys gets mad at sansa and tries to kill her
>sansa steps on daenrys promoting a lengthy scene of her sole slowly lowering down onto her

thats about all i can think of but i think it would be a really fitting end to the series haha
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 190x266px
>>87068996
>The Jews are coming to turn white people into more Jews
What did they mean by this
>>
File: 1503447746839.gif (352KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1503447746839.gif
352KB, 256x256px
>Little finger comes back as a white walker
>Drogon is killed by the kracken while Jon and Dany are at sea leaving just one dragon left
>Turns out Stannis didn't die and he managed to get the golden company first
>The Night King takes Winterfell killing Sansa and everyone else there except maybe Arya who could escape
>The Dothrakhi and Unsullied fight the NK's army and are absolutely no match since they're out of their element only adding to his army
>Cersei is killed by Jaime
>Arya and the Hound meat one last time before the hound fights the Mountain ending with both Gregor and Sandor dead and Arya is genuinely sad that he's dead
>With only the Lannister forces left the situation looks hopeless so Jon does the only thing he can do and kill Dany to forge Lightbringer
>Jon takes the last remaining army he has left and charges to fight the NK head one with the Lannister forces turtling around him and slowly killed off
>Jon wins and it made king after the battle only to look out and see Stannis outside, smiling with his Golden Company army
>>
>>87068996
SLICE AND DICE!!!

TRUCK AND FUCK!!!

WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE THIS SHOW CRAZY!!!
>>
>>87068996
I make it into star wars
>>
I just want to see Jon ride Rhaegel and kick some undead ass.
I also want to see one of Danny's dragons lay some eggs, it'd suck if they went extinct again
Maybe Melisandra could bring back some eggs
>>
>>87091769
Back to Tumblr you go faggot
>>
>>87091769
You're not a fucking fan. Fuck off.
>>
>>87068996
Cancel it.
>>
Cancel the show immediately
>>
>>87069754
you're fired
>>
>>87091963
I am a die hard fan I've watched every episode twice, even beaten the Telltales game and read the Comics by Dynamite Entertainment.
You guys are just being Negative because the show is finally popular.
I sure hope Melisandra finds more dragon eggs though
>>
>>87070148
awful dialogue
>>
>>87092177
You are aware that in order to post in GoT threads you must have seen the show min. 4 times, right?
>>
>>87070332
kek
>>
File: IMG_0312.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
Only way to redeem the story is to have Jon/Dany die in battle and have Jaime slay the NK in an epic and fatal duel where Bran provides him with support (bring it full circle from episode 1)...Jaime or bust basically
>>
>>87070601
What happens to Tali Jorah?
>>
>>87069079
Let's say the Night King conquers Westeros, Essos, and all those other places. What then? What the fuck does he want? Is he just an angry dude? Shouldn't he be hunting all the CotF and stop there? Or does he have a boner for accumulating power and enjoys using it?
>>
>>87092983
He's just a tool of destruction... nothing else. He has no hopes or desires. Just objectives and targets... like The Terminator
>>
>>87092983
He is in open rebellion against the Lord of Light.
He doesn't want to die, and to make sure this happens, he converts everyone into White Walkers.
It's a simple bible story, NK being Lucifer and LoL being God.
>>
>>87068996
Hamlet style slaughter killing off all major characters. Wheel isn't broken, events go on but we don't get to see them
>>
>three episodes consist of Sandor fighting the Mountain while the ghost of Littlefinger narrates the fight, Sandor wins
>they head south and it is suddenly revealed that the Night King has swarmed the country and killed most characters including Jon and Dany
>Jaime, Bronn, Sandor and Oberyn who was actually just injured but got better band together to defeat the Night King
>they plan an elaborate sneak attack in order to dispatch the Night King and thus destroy the army of the dead
>four episodes of banter
>they finally reach the army of the dead and attack, they fail and die
>and who
>are you
>>
>>87068996
seasons 5, 6, 7 were just a dream.
>>
>>87069902
Jamie and Bron spinoff is my dream
Bron is so great in the show
>>
>>87092983
Let's say nuclear winter blankets the entire planet. What then? What the fuck does nuclear winter want? Is nuclear winter just an angry catastrophe? Shouldn't nuclear winter be hunting all the cockroaches and stop there? Or does nuclear winter have a boner for accumulating overcast skies and enjoys using it?

A total victory for the Others means there are no more povs to witness and tell a story. Which a growing contingent of viewers/readers are warming up to because of how shitty the story has become. This includes the author.

Also, the Long Night is not permanent. Once the fantasy ice age recedes the Others retreat back to the poles and monkeys (or cockroaches or mermen or sauroids) are free to evolve into civilization once again.
>>
>>87068996
Don't know how to write the battle itself, but for all the boners D&D gets over single character tracking shots in chaotic battles, there needs to be one for the Night King. Preferably cutting down main characters instead of red shirts.
>>
File: 1494699215598.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1494699215598.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>87087055
>night walker ninjas come after arya, cleganebowl part 1 happens, theon crossdresses to catch euron by surprise
>>
>>87068996
replace everyone with black people, blame white people for racism when the show fails
>>
>e1 wights and ww storm the North and WF is seiged...army grows to 500,000.
>WF falls... everyone escapes to the Vale. Beric stays alone.
>Jon Brienne and Tormund assemble the armies at Moat Cailin for a head-on battle.
>Beric engages NK in single combat at throne room in Winterfel .. ... he is disarmed by NK and about to be "turned" but he bursts himself into flames (cue Lord of Light music).
>Jaime arrives at Vale and breaks news that Cersei has gone mad and will not send the forces north. Tyrion has known this but doesn't tell anyone. Arya heads to KL secretly.
>Dany discovers she is pregnant with Jon's child... keeps it a secret. She takes Drogon and Rhaegal to Moat Cailin.
>Melisendre arrives at the Vale ... alone with Jaime, she looks into his eyes and tells him the LotL has a greater purpose for him...grabs his right arm and pushes it into a burning calderon... he's golden hand. bursts into flames and he pulls it out to discover it has been animated. He rides south to KL
>WW army arrives at MC... They gain upper hand. Much of the Unsullied and Dothraki are defeated. Jon is surrounded on the battlefield and Viserion/NK land right in front of him and about to burn him up..Rhaegal lands and blocks Viserion flame... Drogon "scorch-earth" the dead soldiers who have not retreated ... Viserion overwhelms Rhaegal with the blue-flame. ... Rhaegal's chemical gland ignites and he explodes....just after Drogon picks Jon up and escapes.
>Eveyone falls back to the crown lands with NK and 1 Million wight army marching south.
>Golden Company garrisons at KL... Qybern directs troops to douse fields around KL with Wildfire chemicals.
>NK prepares siege of KL as his forces surround the city... Remaining Danerys forces are locked out and so they have to face NK head on outside the walls...
>Jaime shows up with Lannister army and his bannermen outside the wall... they have deserted Cersei and now ride with Jaime to defend the living...
Continued next post.
>>
I'm so angry at D&D

>Make a cool tv show
>Becomes big hit
>Run out of source material
>Don't have ideas of their own
>HBO wants to continue the show as long as possible
>D&D say no, 1 more season and we're out
>HBO says please
>D&D say ok, we'll break 1 season into 2
>Turn speed up to 11
>Lose everything that made GoT good in the first place
>Entire show is now YAAASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAYYY

There will never be another moment of Varys and Littlefinger just politicking
>>
>>87069160
thast why you shot a man before you cut his throat
>>
File: 1381709393917.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
1381709393917.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>87068996
>Sansa dies of aids
>Mad Queen Daenerys gets killed by Jon Snow
>Jon Snow hooks up with Cersei to unite the seven
>>
>>87069076
This just makes me gassy.
>>
Brienne of Tafh kills all the wights because she's a strong independent woman who don't need no Hound.
>>
>>87070332
that is from mib
>>
Write the absolute worst ending possible to piss off fans of the show. In which the fat fucking hack would probably want to save his image and write the ending hinself.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.