[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody else think that Cersei would have gone through with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jamie-lannister-bronn-full.jpg (2MB, 3155x2100px) Image search: [Google]
jamie-lannister-bronn-full.jpg
2MB, 3155x2100px
Did anybody else think that Cersei would have gone through with the order to kill Jaime in the season finale?
>>
>>87065763
For a moment, yes.
>>
as if she wouldn't kill tyrion, but would kill jamie

get it together
>>
>>87066015
You have faith that D&D wouldn't shit on a good character?
>>
>>87065763
I read the leaks, so no
>>
for a millisecond until I remembered they've backed themselves into a corner and there's hardly any good characters left so they cant afford to kill Jamie with a season to go
>>
>>87066149
They should have kept Littlefinger until the last season.
>>
>>87066015

She couldn't kill Tyrion or she couldn't have rused Dany into thinking she was willing to be chill
>>
I thought he was going to kill The Mountain, but this show never does anything unexpected anymore. They'd never deprive The Hound of that.
>>
File: 1504047711824.png (52KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1504047711824.png
52KB, 657x527px
>>87065763
>implying azor jamie wont die in self sacrifice against the nk
>>
I was surprised he didn't take half the goddamn army with him. He probably could have, and it would have provoked Cersei further, but I am almost certain the half of the army loyal to her wouldn't want to fight the half loyal to Jamie.

By the end of this Jamie is either going to die or will join the Bendini club.
>>
>>87066015
yeah, this

i'm embarrassed i actually was dumb enough to believe she might kill jaime for part of that scene. as though that was how the writers would get rid of that character. and that jaime would actually believe that she'd do that.
>>
Cersei looks like she is constipated all the time.
>>
>>87066015
she wouldn't kill tyrion because he betrayed caloreesi and told cersei to feign agreeing to the alliance while stabbing them in the back.
>>
>>87067612
>the most alpha character in the series will end up dying in a shitty way or bending the knee to a woman

Not a single one of the male characters in this show are currently in power (besides maybe Euron). Seriously, it's all Queens at the moment.
>>
>>87067634
>ywn make Cersei look constipated
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.