[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he knows how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11

File: 170997_front.jpg (117KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
170997_front.jpg
117KB, 500x629px
Say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he knows how to make a good movie.
>>
>atheists will never understand this kino
>>
>>87065684
It's the ultimate pleb filter.
>>
Yyyyyep.
>>
>>87065502
>but he knows how to make propaganda.
ftfy
>>
File: BravoGibson.webm (928KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
BravoGibson.webm
928KB, 720x304px
>>87065502
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>87065502
Meh, the first have is painfully cliche.
>>
This is a good movie, but did it really deserve a Best Picture nom? I feel like that was more of a "Welcome Back, Mel" then the movie actually deserving it. It wasn't THAT good, I wouldn't call it great
>>
>>87066680
Deserves it far more than The Revenant did.
>>
Yeah that movie was great, specially that part when he used a half corpse as a shield and shoot 10 Nazis, Bergman/10.
>>
>first half is some cliched romance/family drama shit that goes on for waay too long
>second is a mindless gorefest
it was an ok flick, but no kino
>>
>>87066641
>NoWay.jpg
>Look it up
>This actually happened in life confirmed
Gibson didn't make it up, Senpai.
>>
File: 5U6EBa7.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
5U6EBa7.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
>>87066636
>>87066641
>>87066666
>>87066680
>>87066739
>>87066760
>>
Hacksaw Ridge might be the most realistic portrayal of War ever put on screen.

Mel Gibson proves once again that he is a legitimate top-notch director. This film is incredibly well made. Every aspect of this movie is impressive. The performances. The visuals. The battle scenes. The story. The characters. You name it, and this movie does it well. The man deserves a Best Director nom!

If Andrew Garfield isn't AT LEAST nominated for an Oscar, it will be a travesty. This is Andrew Garfield's movie, but aside from him I was most impressed with Vince Vaughn. I've never seen him take on a roll like this and I think he pretty much knocked it out of the park. He has some great lines that had me laughing out loud. While his character in this film does have some comedy aspects to him, it's not the typical Vince Vaughn role that we're all sick and tired of. I also really liked Teresa Palmer. Her role was small and she wasn't on screen all that often, however when she was on screen I was very impressed with her performance.

I need to discuss the battle sequences...wow. The battle sequences are absolutely masterful. I've seen quite a few War movies and in my opinion this is the most realistic portrayal of War that I've seen in a movie. It's so brutal and so realistic. I just sat there completely still with my hand covering my mouth for the entirety of the battles. Hacksaw Ridge is one of, if not the scariest film I've seen it 2016. It does an excellent job and showing he sheer terror and horror that comes with War.

This is the movie Michael Bay wishes he made with Pearl Harbor.
>>
>>87066896
This. The whole point of the movie is that God is absolutely real. If seeing something like that doesn't prove it, I don't know what will.
>>
say what you will about Mel Gibson, he could've edited this a lot better
>>
>>87066980
>won an Oscar for editing
>he could have edited it "a lot" better
Yeah, I don't think so.

Only thing I found weird is that they left out the deleted scene explaining that the Japanese invaded Okinawa and that Okinawans are different from Japanese.
>>
>>87066898
I literally said it's a good movie but OK, forget that I'm a Lutheran and dismiss my criticism as being a fedora lord
>>
>>87065502
wtf I thought Clint Eastwood made this
>>
>>87067166
Clint Eastwood made Sully.
>>
>>87066666
Nice quints.
>>
>>87065502
magnificent film, faith kino.
>>
>>87066896
That part did not fucking happen in real life the way it is shown in the movie
>>
>>87067166
It's not like an Eastwood movie at all. Fuck off.
>>
>>87067257
What is some other faith kino?
>>
This movie is already going down as having one of the worst fanbases ever
>>
File: 1473363594119.jpg (155KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473363594119.jpg
155KB, 960x720px
>>87067305
he probably knows his subject better than you
prectencious cunt
>>
>>87067481
You wouldn't know from all the people RELENTLESSLY shitposting every thread about it. Without fail, every time someone is described as having the "worst fanbase ever", the anti-fanbase is even worse.
>>
>>87067610
>prectencious
Lmao
>>
>>87065502
I don't get emotional at movies. I sit through most of them stone faced, hell I didn't even shed a tear at the end of Marley & Me. Hacksaw Ridge made me cry.

Mel Gibson did a very good job at showing the harshness of Doss's world, from the beatings of his father to the hellscape on top of the ridge. It would be so easy for Doss to succumb to this violent, thuggish place. But he doesn't. He just saves people and something about the strength of his resolve and the purity of his intentions really struck a cord with me. When Capt. Glover describes Doss as the "bravest man he ever met" during the credits I just lost it. It's been a very long time since a movies done that to me. Actually I think the last time was when I saw Braveheart for the first time.

Glad to have you back, Mel.
>>
This has to be said. Some of these comments are just embarrassing, does no one research anything before they spew out random nonsense? For everyone who laughs at the body shield scene, that's serious morbid, only for the fact that that exact scene happen in real life. If you read some of the books on him, and watch some interviews, there are SEVERAL eye witness accounts and statements proving that happened, and stating it happened that exact way. But ignorance is bliss. Although several of you trolls are gonna say whatever you want and make up whatever you want to prove your point so keep that in mind all other rational educated others who know what they're taking about. That scene with the grenades also happened, On the night of May 21, 1945, just a half mile past the escarpment on Okinawa, Desmond's unit inadvertently walked into a company of Japanese soldiers. The unit engaged in hand-to-hand combat with the enemy and Desmond scrambled to treat the wounded. "They begin to throw these hand grenades," recalled Desmond. "I saw it comin'. There was three other men in the hole with me. They were on the lower side, but I was on the other side lookin' when they threw the thing. I knew there was no way I could get at it. So I just quickly took my left foot and threw it back to where I thought the grenade might be, and throw my head and helmet to the ground. And not more than half a second later, I felt like I was sailin' through the air. I was seein' stars I wasn't supposed to be seein', and I knew my legs and body were blown up." The blast left 17 pieces of shrapnel embedded in Desmond's body, mostly in his legs. Ever nitpick you all have is disproved if you actually do some damn research, and wether you like it or not boys, this is the new SPR, so get used to it.
>>
>>87068053
Wew is this pasta new?
>>
>>87065502
IIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGTOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>87068602
No, it came out six months ago, newbie. But I just found it so I'm going to use it in every Hacksaw Ridge thread from now on.
>>
>>87067837
cuck
>>
>>87066896
>This actually happened in life
Maybe you should look up a picture of the actual ridge. This shit is dramatized for the screen.
>>
>>87069358
The ridge was dramatized but this part was not.
>>
>>87069553
>He actually believes this
Explain the guys BAR magically holding more than 20 rounds and the corpse he's carrying stopping bullets
>>
>>87069632
God did it
>>
Very unrealistic movie. How the hell did that dork win her? They leave it unexplained: one moment he makes a stupid remark, the next they are dating
>>
>>87069632
Fuck you, this film made 175 million on a 40 million dollar budget.
>>
>>87069770
Women were whores back then
>>
>>87069770
He asked her on a date you virgin
>>
>>87069770
>it's a fucking true story
>"very unrealistic"
come on fag
>>
File: 94sMT1X.jpg (46KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
94sMT1X.jpg
46KB, 450x800px
>>87070072
>Knockout young nurse on military hospital
>Meets and gets hit on by hundreds of chads every day
>Picks the dork
Yeah, no
>>
If you sincerely think this movie is good you don't actually like the medium.
>>
>>87070595
but based mel hat memes btfo kino feels
>>
>>87069651
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>87070499
Early 20 yr old conservative Christian women at that time would gladly marry a dork who loves and provides for them
>>
>>87070651
Wasn't he a poor hillbilly?
>>
It's a good movie, but nothing more because of the sheer number of overall flaws in the execution
>generic stock soundtrack with the blatant use of temp tracks
>the relatively small budget becomes obvious in any bigger scale scene with The Hobbit like extra duplicates and the fact that 90% of the movie is medium and close-up shots
>those playstation 2 like CGI warships
>somewhat comedic tonal shifts in certain scenes like that first bringing down of the wounded soldier without them noticing and the Vince Vaughn sled like ride and shoot, all the while "serious" soundtrack plays in the background
>Vince Vaughn's performance in general
>too one sided portrayal of the war where the americans are ultimate heroes while the japs are characterless absolute evil monsters
>pretty generic cliche narrative overall

Still enjoyed the movie in cinema, just don't pretend it's flawless.
>>
film felt like one of those tv lifetime channel crap

overly sentimental bullshit

for a person who hates jews so much, Mel sure does know how to copy from their work. They are experts manipulating emotions with music and schloppyness.
>>
>>87065502
Why do you keep posting the same exact thread every single day? Is it autism?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ag0l8jTGr05i0WGwJ2Jc5w/
>>
>>87070703
>When Australian tax incentives were taken off the table, the film had to qualify as Australian to receive government subsidies. Despite being American-born, Gibson's early years in Australia helped the film qualify, along with most of the cast being Australian, including Rachel Griffiths (Doss' mother), Teresa Palmer (Doss' wife), Sam Worthington (unit leader), Hugo Weaving (as Doss' father), Richard Roxburgh (as a colonel) and Luke Bracey (as Smitty, one of Doss' most antagonistic unit members). Rounding out the cast was American actor Vince Vaughn.[16]

>making movie about Americans
>don't make it in American with American actors because muh shekels
When did you realize that Mel was the biggest Jew after all?
>>
>>87070595
>the medium.
What kind of neckbeard talks like this? Good grief.
>>
>>87070690
>>those playstation 2 like CGI warships
Listen, I'll be the first to admit the CGI warships looked jarringly bad, but you are overstating how bad they are by calling them "PS2-like." They were closer to PS3 tier if anything.

I think people on this site are young so they're still used to the PS3 as a "new" system. So they don't realize how dated PS3 graphics look now. But if you look them up you'll see that i'm right.
>>
>>87065502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
yeah it was a 7/10
>>
>>87071854
Aaaaaaaaaand thumbs down.
>>
>>87066896
Where did he get those 50 round BAR mags, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>87066912
>Hacksaw Ridge might be the most realistic portrayal of War ever put on screen.

How much ground combat time do you have to make that statment?

No amount of media immersion is war or conveys war. I doubt you are vet since you don't write like one. Thou art outed as a bullshitter.
>>
>>87071989
It's pasta dude
>>
>>87071989
What the hell does it mean to "write like" a vet? I bet you aren't a vet but it's not because of how you write. It's because you're a fucking jackass.
>>
File: autism is cool.png (115KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
autism is cool.png
115KB, 600x367px
>>87071989
>How much ground combat time do you have to make that statment?
>ground combat time

>Thou art outed as a bullshitter.
>>
>>87065502
Pic not related.
>>
>>87073089
HAHAHA! HILARIOUS JOKE! But in all serious Hacksaw Ridge is a masterpiece.
>>
>>87073380
No it isn't
>>
>>87073468
Yes it is.
>>
I have considered this to be one of my favorite movies ever since I saw it opening weekend at Cinemagic in Rochester, Minnesota. The direction from Mel Gibson is superb. Andrew Garfield, Sam Worthington, Vince Vaughn, and Hugo Weaving are fantastic. Hacksaw Ridge is a great combination of romance, drama, and war all in one film. The war scenes are unlike anything else that I have seen in a movie before. They are graphic and incredibly intense. Hacksaw Ridge definitely ranks up there with Saving Private Ryan in terms of best World War II films. This is a must watch and is most definitely in my top 5 of all time.
>>
>>87065502
A realistic portrayal of what war and hate will lead to, interwoven together through the tale of one man's will to save with his faith, Mel Gibson's latest film recounts a true story so brutally and yet so beautifully, I had to give it its deserving five stars. War films are tricky to make, having to simultaneously please the movie-goers while as well telling a story that doesn't discourage political views from either side or person. Especially with true story's that have a huge religious background, its hard not to have people upset, but I think with Hacksaw Ridge, Gibson does it very well.

Returning with a huge comeback to the directors chair, Mel Gibson makes his mark in the 2016 year as he directs Hacksaw Ridge with such passion and truth. Its hard to believe that he hasn't directed a film in a decade, and yet he still has the chops at it. I've never seen a film from him and I'm intrigued to know how he handled his older films and I'm interested to see anything he makes in the future, because his direction here is nearly flawless. Many may be thrown off by its obvious bloody nature, but I think it does show was true War was like, and not just showing it to show it.

When you look back through the genre of film that is war, many of the films show different aspects of it; such as both sides of war, the PTSD aspect, and even some dip into the realm of showing an "enemy" view, depending on where you're looking from. But with Hacksaw Ridge, Gibson recounts a truly powerful true story that has translated to film so magnificently. I couldn't believe the things Desmond Doss did, so I researched, and I couldn't believe how much of it was true, or how well Gibson depicted it.

Speaking of Desmond Doss, the performance of Andrew Garfield here is phenomenal. As his best performance to date, he brings in the passion and truth that Doss was and he really deserves his Oscar nomination. I couldn't get over how great he really was.
>>
>>87066636
>making some of the very very few movies without annoying liberal bias in hollywood
>propaganda
>>
>>87075096
Meh, whenever a conservative tries to make something it always feels like a reaction to liberal politics, so they can never shut the fuck up about conservative politics in their movies and it's always like "LOOK HOW DIFFERENT MY OPINION IS! WOMEN SHOULD KNOW THEIR PLACE!"
>>
>>87067433
Ben Hur, Quo Vadis, The Ten Commandments, Passion of Christ
>>
>>87069770
It's pre social media, that's how.
>>
>>87075230
The message of freedom and opposition to tyranny in Braveheart for example is extremely refreshing and there is nothing forced about it. It rather feels forced to make every movie as liberal as possible. A movie that is simply pro-west is enough for me...that's how bad hollywood has become. Just take vietnam war films as an example. Except for 'The green berets' with John Wayne all of them are self loathing anti west propaganda. Politically incorrect movies like Dirty Harry, Blazing Saddles etc. are a thing of the past thanks to liberals in Hollywood and basically almost every new movie is absolute trash because of it.
>>
>>87070690
The part where the Japs get engulfed by a torrent of flames while in the tunnels and triumphant music started playing bothered me, it straight up felt like some propaganda
>>
>>87075787
Well Mel Gibson is one of the few people who can make a movie that doesn't feel overly political, but my point is that just about every conservative film these days is just as political, or even more so, than the liberal ones. I think it's because they're so rare that they feel inclined to overcompensate and the film suffers as a result. Like Tim Allen's "Last Man Standing," dude cannot resist sticking a bunch of stuff about how conservative he is in every episode. Although it's laughable to claim that politically incorrect movies no longer happen, what happens is that they're destroyed by critics (see Passengers).
>>
>>87075883
It shouldn't. To me the film's message was clearly anti-war.
>>
>>87066728
it's absurd how false this statement is
>>
>>87077517
Yeah, well, it's absurd how mediocre The Revenant is compared to Hacksaw Ridge.
>>
>>87066739
>Nazis
>>
>>87077583
You realize that Japanese were part of the Nazis in World War II, right?
>>
>>87065502
A million times better than boring ass dunkirk
>>
>>87065502
For a bunch of Marines getting shot to bits, the lack of shouting "fuck" at max volume was really killer to immersion. For being such a fire flick it really played soft ball on the lamguage.
But the while movie was a bit saccharine and ham fisted. On the upside, got to learn the BALLS OF STEEL real life story of the protagonist. And the battle scenes were pretty spiffy, outside of being montages of one sided curb stomps by whoever needed to be "winning" in a particular scene. Way too many shots of a guy spraying his gun like a chimpanzee while scores of japanese fall like dominos. The patriotic jap roast and sedoku scene was pretty bad, to boot.
But, heck, great opportunity to learn the real story, which was even crazier than what we saw on screen, believe it or not.
6.5/10 It was p fun in theater with my pal
>>
>>87078762
I'm told that Mel didn't adapt the insane stuff that happened on the second day because it was so ridiculous that people wouldn't actually believe it.

Unfortunately people are stupid and still didn't believe the stuff he showed.
>>
>>87077728
do you even know what Nazi means? the Japanese were imperialists
>>
>>87065502
pic unrelated OP?
>>
>>87077728
dumbest post of the day if not week
>>
>>87066641
sorry you cant understand kino faggot
>>
>>87065684
i got it, just wtf was with the gory war glorification
the fucker is still edgy as fuck
>>
>>87078823
>>87079087
>chant "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US"
>act surprised when people call you Nazis
I will never understand the right.
>>
File: internalized aggression.png (376KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
internalized aggression.png
376KB, 700x518px
>>87070690
>Vince Vaughn's performance in general
fuck you cunt he played it fine
>>
>>87079122
>B-but you don't understand
Nigger I literally just finished watching the movie 2 minutes ago, and it was great. That scene however was pretty damn corny the way it was done
>>
>>87078978
You're not even the first person in this thread to make this "hilarious" joke, so to your post I laugh sarcastically and repeat that Hacksaw Ridge is a great film.
>>
>>87079249
I was actually genuinely surprised at how good a job Vince Vaughn did because I'm used to seeing him in mediocre comedies. Now I know he has the acting chops for a serious role.
>>
>>87079169
>war glorification
What the fuck? This did the opposite of glorify war.

Look at this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacksaw_Ridge#Themes
>The film has been described as an anti-war film,[42] with pacifist themes.[15] It also incorporates recurring religious imagery, such as baptism and ascension.[3]
>>
>>87066636
its not really propaganda. The whole thing is very anti-war with it's depiction of hellish landscapes and American men dying. The main character even saves abunch of japs even though they were on a side that would've easily murdered him.ontop of that,we saw a jap spare the main character even though he could've had him killed.
Now contrast that with American sniper where everyone treats chris kyle like jesus,everyone with color is evil and he snipes like some mlg l33t cod player when its been proven that chris used bait to snipe most of his kills. Now that's propaganda
>>
>>87065502
is that Hacksaw Ridge actor a Jew irl?
>>
>>87066636
its not really propaganda. The whole thing is very anti-war with it's depiction of hellish landscapes and American men dying. The main character even saves abunch of japs even though they were on a side that would've easily murdered him.ontop of that,we saw a jap spare the main character even though he could've had him killed.
Now contrast that with American sniper where everyone treats chris kyle like jesus,everyone with color is evil the war scenes are pg 13 and he snipes like some mlg l33t cod player when its been proven that chris used bait to snipe most of his kills. Now that's propaganda
>>
This movie was fucking stupid, the gore was decent but the action and acting was utterly laughable. This was a remake of the Nam scene in Forest Gump, the part where Vince Vaughn is dragged on a blanket behind dude while shooting is the dumbest shit ever put in a war movie.
>>
>>87066728
god what a disappointment that shitflick was. Also Leo can't fucking act
>>
File: errislol.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
errislol.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>4chan literally believes in god now because of a hat

really makes your almonds rhyme like pottery,
>>
>>87079292
No he fucking doesn't. He was awful and the movie sucked. Dunkirk set the level for a realistic war story not some Hollywood garbage this movie was.
>>
>>87075883
Japs are insects. no reason to waste your concern on them
>>
>>87066641
I really liked this movie but this part was beyond retarded
>>
>>87079878
I don't know how he meant it, but "anti-war propaganda" is still propaganda.
>>
>>87080170
It happened in real life so you're beyond retarded for not realizing it.
>>
>>87080934
i bet the real life story was the soldier covering prone behind a dead body while shooting
>>
>>87080007
What the fuck is this post even about?
>>
>>87080934
You've posted "It happened in real life" about ten god damn times in this thread. IT DID NOT HAPPEN LIKE THE WAY IT'S PORTRAYED IN THE MOVIE. Get that through your thick fucking skull you stupid shit. Corpses do not shield you from bullets
>>
>>87081096
You don't know a single fucking thing about the power of the American spirit.
>>
>>87065684
I'm a hardcore atheist and I love this movie and thought it was beautiful. Fuck off, twat.
>>
>>87083004
Why can't there be more people like you on this board? Well, not more atheists, but more smart people, I mean.
>>
>>87066636
>Being this brain-damaged.
>>
File: mad mel.png (1MB, 1920x994px) Image search: [Google]
mad mel.png
1MB, 1920x994px
>people actually prefer bongkirk over based Mel's kino
>>
>>87065502
i kinda wish mel wasnt black listed. i didnt like how he treated his mail order bride, but that shit about the jews shouldnt have led to the end of his career, or at least for years.

but hacksaw ridge was a shit war movie packed with all the cliches and terrible casting.
>>
>>87086014
based dank based mel /ourgoy/ based praise based kek based

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>87086383
Someone get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>87086471
based dank memes ftw!
KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>87086562
XD
>>
>>87086688
BASED
>>
>>87075356
more like pre sexual revolution, pre birth control and abortion, pre third-wave feminism.
>>
It's a decent film.

Andrew can't act.
Vince Vaughn can't act.

It was just quite generic war is hell and I'm saving people like a hero crap I've heard and seen thousand times, why does the film exist other than making Americans feel patriotic, I don't know.

Reminder that Pentagon funded the film
>>
>>87087267
>Andrew can't act.
>Vince Vaughn can't act.
It was amazing how Sam fucking Worthington delivered a far better performance than those two hacks, of course Weaving was the real star.
>>
>>87087367
I loved Weaving. So emotional when he arrives to the court hearing of Andrew's case (forgot the characters name, I'm shit with names anyways). Another good scene was when Weaving's character gets upset when Andrew declares in the dinner table he wants to go or has already joined the draft.

I only vaguelly remember S.W's part.
>>
>>87065502
this was 1000 times better than the ww2 shit nolan gave us
>>
>>87089150
You prefer generic war films to actual original ones?
You prefer the usual WE THE BEST LET'S KILL ALL THE EBIL NAZIS/GOOKS SO HEROIC SO PATRIOTIC SO VICTORIOUS shootout gorefest flicks to actual film experiences?
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.