[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>man kills 10+ people to get his degenerate whore wife back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: poster-super.jpg (111KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
poster-super.jpg
111KB, 620x918px
>man kills 10+ people to get his degenerate whore wife back
>even though he succeeds he still gets cucked and ends up ACTUALLY FEELING HAPPY that she goes off and has children with another man
Yo what the fuck is this shit?
>>
normal day for white people lol
>>
It's cuck propaganda desu, the ending completely ruins it.
>>
>>87059685
He learned who he was and realized that he didnt need another person to "complete" his life, he could do that himself. Frank's rescue of Sarah essentially taught him how to be a human again and he realized that the relationship was a fake romantic ideal and at the end of the day both Frank and Sarah were detrimental to each others long term happiness.

Its a deconstruction of what the damsel in distress trope really means and how incorrect the notion that you "need" somebody else to be happy really is. He needed to rescue Sarah to save himself.
>>
>>87059904
>being this stupid, when eveyone who watches it considers it an abomiation
>implying its not calling white knights a la antifa cucks
>>
>>87059685
I think its because he realizes they are in a bad relationship and they have a mutual break up and understanding about it, but this message is lost considering all those people have to die in order for him to get closure on a breakup, including a teenage girl
>>
>>87059978
Sarah and Frank were both horrible for each other and only stayed together in order to not be alone, They both lacked the confidence to be alone until the end of the movie, it literally could not be any more clear cut and obvious and at no point does it even try to be subtle.
>>
>>87059904
>how incorrect the notion that you "need" somebody else to be happy really is.

Come back to me when you're 50 and alone and see how happy your pet rabbit and comic book collection have left you.
>>
>>87060158
If I have the wide social circle and general community respect that its implied Frank had at the end of the film I'm sure I'll be fine.

Also Its never said Frank will never find love in his life, the point is that he needs to be happy alone before he can have a chance of being happy with someone else.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.