/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my lord, the Undead are coming >WE NEED DRAGONGLASS, ONLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Game-Of-Thrones-confused-Jon.jpg (37KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
Game-Of-Thrones-confused-Jon.jpg
37KB, 600x397px
>my lord, the Undead are coming
>WE NEED DRAGONGLASS, ONLY DRAGONGLASS WORKS, I'LL RISK MY LIFE AND KINGDOM IN A FOOLISH MISSION TO WIN HER HEART AND GAIN ACCESS TO DRAGONGLASS AND SAVE THE WORLD
>....
>[8 teleports later]
>...
>fire works too my lord
>oh

bravo dabid
>>
File: 13566666666454.png (256KB, 589x730px) Image search: [Google]
13566666666454.png
256KB, 589x730px
>SHANSHA PLEASHE I LOVE YOU
bravo dumb&dumber
>>
>>87057844
>people on /tv/ are genuinely as stupid as OP
>>
>>87057844
Name your shitty spam threads so i can filter them out, please.
>>
So Game of Thrones is basically the UK right?

Wildlings are Scotland, Northerners are northern britbong monkeys (manchester etc), King's Landing is London. Dokrathi are muslims and those bad pusy people are spaniards.

amirite guiz
>>
>>87058448
No you're a moron
>>
>>87058448
i dont know, i always considered the iron islands britain. i mean they have the strongest fleet and the population is ugly and inbred
>>
I think the dragon glass is the only thing that works on the knights plus night Kang
>>
>>87058004
I literally cannot finish this scene out of cringe.
>>
>>87058495
you're actually a fucking retard. that is 100% correct. king's landing is london, it's where the wealth of the nation is and where the government is run.

>>87058527
iron islands is ireland. they're fucking useless and can't build anything, all they can do is fight. and of course it's its own island/islands
>>
>>87057844
Fire works on the wights but not against the White Walkers. Wights can be heavily injured by conventional weapons but won't die until struck by Dragonglass or Valyrian Steel. White Walkers cannot be injured by conventional weapons but are susceptible to Dragonglass and Valyrian Steel.
>>
>>87058723
Uncle Benjen had a piece of dragonglass in his chest, put there to prevent him to become a puppet of the White Walkers. So he was unded but with his own mind and free will.

I'm so confused.
>>
>>87058004
I had a dream last night that he was still alive.

Now I'm awake and it feels like I'm in a nightmare.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.