[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've fallen for my bluff MR Bond... err Jamie - I wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Dr Vag evil.jpg (50KB, 750x419px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Vag evil.jpg
50KB, 750x419px
You've fallen for my bluff MR Bond... err Jamie - I wasn't going to help them at all! All ALONG I knew she was going to prove that evil DEAD MAGIC CORPSES are real to me and they we should fight them together and make a truce!

I totally saw this coming even though they could still utterly destroy me in a siege, have no reason not to, and even planned the perfect play to dupe them with Euron (you know the most impulsive and brash character on the show) so I can get an Army here to face them! Knew it all! ALL of it! NOW:

>Let me reveal to you my evil plan in great detail
>And now you are done for! YOU SHALL DIE.
>Except nm its ok you can go lol
>And I hope you don't tell my enemies everything esp after I said I'd kill you :^D
---
Is this how stupid and shitty this black whole vagina is?

Or is everything she revealed to Jamie about her intent to betray the ceasefire and alliance against the NK a bluff ?

What the fuck? Best Keikaku? Which is she:

>Unbelievably smart by planning everything correctly even though she can't possibly know these details
>Unbelievably stupid and let Jamie walk away knowing everything into hands of the family who's son (Bran) he tried to kill with all this info

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.