[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After all this time they literally took down the wall that has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 326357_1426259807_6843_p.jpg (44KB, 630x403px) Image search: [Google]
326357_1426259807_6843_p.jpg
44KB, 630x403px
After all this time they literally took down the wall that has been standing there for 8,000 years in one minute.

wew.
>>
>>87045022
good thing you made another thread about it fucktard
>>
>>87045022
>8,000 years doing nothing
I believe they've been in hibernation, they only started stirring again when magic started seeping into the world (ie dragons being hatched, red comet in season 2, the warlocks mentioning their magic is stronger than ever now, winter starting) and in the few years since season 1 they've just been gathering an army.
>>
The wall is magic, they needed a magic dead dragon to take it down. Biggest plot hole in the whole series.

>Let's gather 100k deadsies and march south
>Oh wait lol who brought the dragon to let us through?
>>Jeez NK, you only had to do one thing
>Oh wait here comes one XDXD
>>
They never had a dragon before and they would NEVER have had access to one if it wasn't for our characters
>>
File: 1502890799890.png (281KB, 445x549px) Image search: [Google]
1502890799890.png
281KB, 445x549px
oh shit they iced that wall?
>>
I don't get why they don't have any dragons in storage from the last winter they invaded.
>>
>>87046545
>>87045201
They didn't need the dragon, they could have easily gone through any of the wooden doors.
>>
>>87046702
enemies can't open doors
>>
After all this time, they truly became A Song of Ice and Fire
>>
>>87045022
Same thing is gonna hapen to drumpfy wall
>>
>>87047115
you already had fences across the border for decades, americunt, why butthurt now?
>>
>build 8000ft wall
>put doors in it

Why would you do that?
>>
>>87047362
meant to >>87047230
>>
>>87045022
Well it was an old ass wall so there's that.
>>
>>87045022
Mr Drumpfkechev. Tear down this wall!
>>
Our friends below the border needed a strong message like this #lovetrumpshate
>>
>>87046702
nope. Wall magic.
>>
>>87045022
They came from space.
Next season, 4th episode.
>>
so if dany wasn't a fucking retard and just conquered the seven kingdoms, there would be no white walker threat?

all the wildlings are south of the wall so no issue there
>>
>>87046545
What happened to the Hound's vision that they were going around the wall along the water?

It sounded like the WW already had a plan if invasion, the dragon just made it easier.
>>
>>87045201
>oh wait here comes one XDXD
My sides are in orbit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.