[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions for next weeks episode, ep 8 >daenerys finds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dragonstones.png (762KB, 885x801px) Image search: [Google]
dragonstones.png
762KB, 885x801px
Predictions for next weeks episode, ep 8

>daenerys finds out shes pregnant
>jon & arya reunion
>jon & bran and sam reunion
>jon finds out he's aegon targaryen
>tormund and beric arrive at winterfell and tell jon the wall has fallen
>>
Anon I...
>>
>>87043080
I hope you are trolling
>>
>screen fades from black
>littlefinger holding his neck, bleeding out
>suddenely smirks
>rips off his face
>it's arya
>''Sister, you fool.'' laughs arya
>sansa rips off her mask, revealing it's littlefinger
>''Arya joking me?'' chuckles littlefinger
>all the lords laugh
>bran stands up, cured, and does some cartwheels around the hall
>''Maybe we'll live through the long night after all!'' shouts a smiling soldier
>suddenely winterfell turns blue as the nights king and viserion burn them all alive
>>
>>87043229
Add more incestual sex and its Macbeth 2
>>
>>87043260
Add more incestual sex and its Game of Thrones
>>
File: QJyA10dh.jpg (78KB, 1024x505px) Image search: [Google]
QJyA10dh.jpg
78KB, 1024x505px
>>87043229
>Arya joking me
>>
>>87043080
Wait they changed dragonstone? I know it looked different but how could they fuck up the dragon head stone?
>>
>>87043385
Im more concerned about when they stopped trying to do cinematography... im obviously not asking for tarkovsky, but they were clearly trying at one point.
>>
>>87043581
Remember that nice tywin and joffrey shot with the flickering flames on either side of them and when tywin shoots down joffrey in the conversation, the flame beside joffrey dwindles weakly and tywins erupts? I loved that shit. There's being nothing like that besides the greyscale/pie eating one I liked.
>>
>>87043080
We get reminded that the moon is not an egg. It is a godess, the wife of the sun. It is established fact.
>>
>>87043229
from the script leak?
>>
File: 1500935887089.gif (599KB, 441x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500935887089.gif
599KB, 441x484px
>>87043229
>>bran stands up, cured, and does some cartwheels around the hall
>>
>>87043229
>Bran rips off his mask
>ITS NED STARK!
>"Petyr Balish, you killed me"
>"I told you not to trust me" *winks and smiles at the camera*
>>
>>87043080
wait theres 1 more ep this season?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.