[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they needed this to stop the dragons randomly killing people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

If they needed this to stop the dragons randomly killing people what the fuck is keeping Daenerys dragons from doing the same?
>>
Why is there a staircase in the middle of an arena?
>>
>shoehorning new things in season 7

my nigga D&D
>>
>>87040342
They have learned that moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun. It is known to them. Therefor they arent as violent and can be free roaming dragons
>>
File: thinkingpepe-300x300.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingpepe-300x300.png
60KB, 300x300px
Why didn't the Lannisters try to imprison Dany's dragons there? After some time, they will shrink to infant size and will no longer be a threat.
>>
She regularly feeds them Dothraki children
>>
File: 1427572724513.jpg (35KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1427572724513.jpg
35KB, 298x292px
>>
"The dragons were such beautiful beast, we had no rights to imprison them"
>be farmer
>dragon comes out of nowhere, eats half your flock, burn you wife and child to ashes and take massive dragon shit on your hut
>wow Dragons are such majestic creatures, I'm sure glad the fuckwit king let them roam freely, what a sight!
>>
>>87040747
This, don't understand why people were so upset at dragon 3 dieing, they are just animals, sucks if they are mistreated but they are increadibly out of place in this world as nothing can really challenge or defend against them and I wouldn't want to live under the whim of a hungry dragon just because its "majestic".
>>
>>87040469
wtf i love Dany now
>>
File: drogon.webm (3MB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
drogon.webm
3MB, 800x500px
>>87040342
>>
>>87040967
honestly, fuck that camera work. so obvious that a human isnt behind it.
>>
How did they handle dragons in old Valerya? I cant imagine any economy properly working if farmers had to be constantly worried about dragons
>>
>>87041193
It'd be a wee bit hard for a human to film a dragon.
>>
>>87040342

Dany is able to keep them under control but without her the dragons would be three beast of destruction eating livestock and people like what happened earlier in the series.
People in Westeros hate dragons as much as they fear them. 99% of the population would happily see them eradicated for good
>>
>>87040444
it doesnt work that way, the dont shrink, the new ones grow a lot less, something like a plant in a tiny pot.
>>
>>87041237
they weren just some inbreed whiny bitches and knew how to properly discipline their dragons
>>
>>87041298

targs can control dragons so why the need for something else to control dragons? because talentless plagiarizing author plot hole that's why.
>>
>>87040409
Probably where they would release the food to feed the dragons safely from
>>
File: american.jpg (33KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
33KB, 625x468px
>>87041237
>How did they handle dragons in old Valerya?

They went on conquests and fed them, have to keep those lizards active
>>
>>87041388
More like Koi fish in a pond. They only grow as long as there is enough room for them
>>
>>87041237
Their society was powered by slavery.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.