[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SHANSHA PLEASHE, ALL I'VE EVER WANTED, SHINCH YOU WERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1503954572544.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503954572544.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>SHANSHA PLEASHE, ALL I'VE EVER WANTED, SHINCH YOU WERE A WEE GIRL, WASH FOR YOU TO PLOP YER ARSCH DOWN ON ME FACE AND LET THR GASHES FLOW
Did anyone else feel this line was a bit... off?
>>
File: carcetti22.jpg (42KB, 252x190px) Image search: [Google]
carcetti22.jpg
42KB, 252x190px
>>87038499
>You're the love of my life Sansa, please reconsider this
>Only a simple pardon will make our dreams come true independently of each other's, we will be happy
>Consider the bigger picture here, think of what we can do together
>My knowledge and guyle along with your family and charm will be unstoppable; we will be more powerful than you could ever imagine in our new world

>Really Petyr? After you forsook my father in his greatest time of need, now you ask for me to not do the same?
>I give no pardon to you or any others who betrayed House Stark, no matter the degree
>>
>>87038499
Still better than the time they let Raimi do an episode. I had no idea that there was racism that could startle our resident /pol/acks, but color me impressed.
>>
>Jon bends the knee, simply becomes warden in the north
>warden in the north's autistic creepy sister threatens to kill other sister
>one sister admits she lied about her aunt's death under oath in front of everyone
>same sister married not one, but both of their worst enemies
>young boy says he saw visions across a continent of the accused helping arrest his father (which would be common knowledge)
>every thinks the crazy aunt suddenly wouldn't do something crazy
>trial of Starks (two women and an autistic cripple, none of whom helped protect the north) execute the Warden of the Vale after he rescues them from certain defeat in a room of oath-bound knights and the warriors he helped save

I don't think a bunch of northerners or Vale knights would stand by something this fucking stupid. They did more than fuck up LF's death, they made the entire north and vale seem inbred and uncharacteristic.

Their Confederacy series is going to be an abortion stretched out across a torture table with character writing this sloppy.
>>
File: just123.jpg (75KB, 1192x1109px) Image search: [Google]
just123.jpg
75KB, 1192x1109px
>>87038499
>>
>throat gets unexpectedly slashed open
>choked to death on his own blood
>throat gets unexpectedly smashed with massive force
>choked to death by oxygen deprivation before

What did Dabid meant by this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.