[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you know who's coming for you >you've always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
>you know who's coming for you
>you've always known
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>87038076
magick faceless midget.
>>
>>87038076
likely he's talking about himself. it's awkwardly written/shot.
Hound suspects he killed their sister and suffered abuse from Mountain.
>>
>>87038076

That he himself, is coming for the Mountain to kill him.
>>
File: 684.jpg (52KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
684.jpg
52KB, 600x473px
>>87038076
it means CLEGANE BOWL
>>
>>87038076
Arier Stark is marching on him like the early stages of operation barbarossa.
>>
>>87038076
He meant "oh shit, we have to waste a few minutes more. Guess it's my turn now".
>>
>>87038126
What's taking him so long?
>>
>>87038076
Cleganebowl confirmed season 8

Get hype.
>>
>>87038076
that entire scene was so fucking awkward

why could he just walk up to him like that?
also why the fuck was Theon part of Danys delegation? just so all the characters could have a faceoff?
>>
>>87038425
>also why the fuck was Theon part of Danys delegation? just so all the characters could have a faceoff?
Well. Yeah.
>>
>>87038425
It's supposed to be like a video game where all your characters have dialogue with their nemesis at the end.
>>
>>87038308

Well he was trying to get Gold from selling Arya, then meet up with the Brotherhood, and then went North. He's been busy.

>>87038425
Because he is her back up to ruling the Iron Island incase Yara is dead.
>>
>>87038185
WE REDDIT NOW!
>>
I swear the hound looks even less disfigured than he was before. Trying to get panties wet, D&D?
>>
>>87038657
They changed his burn makeup around season 3 or 4. It looked more pink in the early seasons.
>>
>>87038657
More like he's a good guy now, so he has to look the part.
>>
>>87038425
he just awkwardly walks up to the mountain and has his speech while everyone just sits there and watches then awkwardly walks away. it was terrible.
>>
>>87038076
Why did his brother burn his face in the fire? did he see something in it as a child?
>>
>>87038076
Quasimodo is coming for him.
>>
>the mountain is winning the fight.
>The moment he is going for the killing blow aya kills him saving the hound.
>they hug.
>>
>>87041913
*arya
Fuck
>>
>>87038120
>Hound suspects he killed their sister
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>87041563
cos he saw sandor playing with a toy he wanted to play with.
>>
>>87042002
The Hound suspects that the Mountain killed his sister
>>
>>87038076
Truth. Truth is coming for him. To cold harsh truth that moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun.
>>
>>87041563
Cos the little bastard ate his tendies
>>
>>87038425
why was Brienne fucking there?
I get that Sansa sent her but they actually had Jon there representing the Nord so what the fuck was her point?
>>
>>87042157
cersie invited her.
>>
>>87038076
fucking confirmed is what he meant by that
>>
>>87042024
not even that, it's just because it was HIS toy. Gregor Clegane confirmed ancap.
>>
>>87038076
Legs day obviously
>>
>>87038657
The showrunners hate the fans. Same shit with Nu Star Wars with Kylo's scar. Apparently liberal women can not sympathize with a character if he has a horrible scar he got from surviving a fight. If you gave a chick a gruesome face scar men would think it looks badass.
>>
>>87038076
Illiterate cunt
He said Cumming
The answer is Hot Pie
>>
>>87042681
>Apparently liberal women can not sympathize with a character if he has a horrible scar he got from surviving a fight

wot?why?
>>
>>87042681
Do you honestly believe the last part of your statement?
>>
>>87038076
I hope arya just backstabs him to complete her cringey list, and the mountain beats her to death with syrio's corpse.

SUBVERSIVE
>>
>>87043435
nah they're gonna pull a whole.
the Hound died on that hillside, he's now Sandor Clegane.
>>
I hope Zombie Mountain throws a sword or something and kills the Hound in seconds, Indiana Jones style.
>>
why is the hound even there? why would he choose to go back to KL? he came with the no banners crew to the wall for very convenient reasons and then he just left them to join Dany without even an explanation.
>>
>>87043995
He represents the no banners crew since Beric thinks he has to watch the Wall.
>>
>>87043995
It's probable that he heard about Gregor being alive and wanted to see for himself.
>>
The wights won't target the Mountain because he is already dead, and the Mountain will either be brainwashed/Wight-ed or whatever by the Night King, which will make the Hound the only one who can kill him, only by overcoming his fear of fire.
>>
>>87044589
It is known.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.