[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GoT Plot Hole, Jaime being the "valonqar" aka one to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: jaime.jpg (39KB, 349x509px) Image search: [Google]
jaime.jpg
39KB, 349x509px
Cersei's prophecy states that the "valonqar" (Valyrian for "little brother") will strangle her to death.

Many fans believe this will be Jaime, since Tyrion being the obvious choice would be too predictable.

But, I posit this: How the fuck will Jaime strangle Cersei with ONE HAND? LITERALLY HOW? There is no possible way because that fake gold hand he has can't get a good enough grip, and to strangle you obviously need 2 hands with a good grip.

Seriously, how the fuck could it possibly be Jaime? If anything, he'd stab her in the back a la the Mad King because again it's like pottery, so that they rhyme.
>>
you dont even need hands to choke someone out you fucking idiiot
>>
File: willa.jpg (281KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
willa.jpg
281KB, 1000x1500px
>>87037062
>"valonqar" (Valyrian for "little brother")
ACTUALLY valyrian was gender neutral so it could be a girl
>>
He regrows his hand because magic.
>>
>>87037089
This.
Another lannister appears out of nowhere just like Euron did, and chokes the fuck out of Cersei in a hot, sweaty girl fight
>>
File: 1465882691465.jpg (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465882691465.jpg
163KB, 640x480px
>>87037089
>yfw this is literally the twist
>>
>>87037089
>Turns out Cersei has a twin sister
>Kills her
>Truly, I have won the Game of Thrones
>What a tweest!
>Roll credits
>>
>>87037077
Assuming you're implying he'd choke her out with his arms in a choke hold, you're the fucking idiot because -

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

>shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat
>wrap his hands
>hands

Hmm...
>>
>>87037144
>>87037152
>>87037153
It's going to be Arya
>>
So it truly is the Hound then.
>>
>>87037089
Don't even joke about that shit. Don't give them any ideas
>>
>>87037089
You have not been paying attention. Not all words are gender neutral.
>>
>>87037167
Prophecies don't have to be 100% literal.
>>
>>87037198
This.
>>
>>87037198
>>87037200

I have a feeling the Hound and Arya might ride south or somehow meet up with Cersei and Gregor somewhere and Sandor will kill Gregor, while Arya kills Cersei.

D&D would definitely do this.
>>
>>87037248
This right up their alley, totally going to happen
>>
>>87037062
>Jaimie walks into a room
>"Hey Cersei, I joined the Night Guard and then slew the Night King by stabbing him in the back, figured it worked on one King it'll work on another"
>"Oops I've tripped and my Incredibly Heavy Solid Gold Hand has flung itself from my wrist and collided with your throat"
>"Oops you're choking to death and I am powerless to remove the gold hand with my weak left hand"
>"Oh no you have died and someone totally called this exact situation"
>>
>>87037062
Are you some kind of retardo?
>>
>>87037248
That is what the season 8 leaks say but those are obviously fake.
>>
He could literally push hard enough with his stump to stop air getting to her lungs you tit
>>
>>87037153
YAAAAS QUEEEEEEN SLAAAAY!!!
>>
>How can a blunt metal object do damage to a persons neck
Questions like these are beyond GoT fans I get it dw
>>
File: adafaf.gif (298KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
adafaf.gif
298KB, 500x282px
>>87037062
There is other little brother too
>>
>>87037167
He has his left hand, and he has a golden hand.
In addition, "wrap about" could mean he doesn't actually grab her throat with both hands, they just move around her throat as he chokes her with his arms.
Also this: >>87037225
It's not like people who think that he's The Prince That Was Promised expect him to simultaneously kill her by choking her, and by driving a sword into her heart.
>>
>>87037327
Even if fake, this is probably what's going to happen anyway tbqh
>>
>>87037062
cercei chokes on eurons big cock
euron is a little brother
>>
>>87037062
Arya kills her
>>
its the baby, its going to grow up, there will be a timeskip, then it will strangle sir c.
>>
>>87037405
Cleganebowl will happen then
>>
>>87037460
After last episode's scene with Sandor and Mountain you still have doubts it won't happen? This show is garbage, of course it will happen
>>
>>87037453
>bran wargs into her baby
>baby climbs up her windpipe and out her mouth
>strangles her with umbilical cord

Potteretic Justice
>>
>>87037062
sleeper hold
>>
>>87037089

Jaime and Cersei are secret Targ bastards Aerys, that makes Dany Cersei's younger half-sister.
>>
It will be Arya, wearing Jaime's face.
>>
If Jaime kills Cercei it would be triple poetry
>valonqar
>Azor Ahai
>killing the mad queen makes him also a queenslayer

SOMEONE GET LUCAS ON THE PHONE
>>
>>87037713
Again, it's like pottery, so that they rhyme.
>>
he uses Tears of Lys aka The Strangler to poison Cersei.
>>
File: creatively.jpg (355KB, 800x894px) Image search: [Google]
creatively.jpg
355KB, 800x894px
>>87037089
the prophecy says "his hands" though I'm pretty sure
not that that would stop dumb & dumber
>>
valonqar isn't part of the show just the books. Arya will probably kill cersei for le girl power SLAYYY
>>
>>87038336
>Insecure boy memes
Nice.

Arya strangler her while wearing Jaime's face would be alright.
>>
>>87037677
JESUS CHRIST
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.