[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Joffrey, Ramsey, Cersei, and whoever Those two are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: cunts.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cunts.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Fuck Joffrey, Ramsey, Cersei, and whoever

Those two are the biggest cunts in all of Westeros bar none
>>
GODS I WAS UGLY THEN
>>
Imagine being his first born son had he survived. Not only did he ditch your mom, he annulled the marriage robbing you of your right to the throne and to rub it in even more he gives his new son the same name as you.
>>
>>87037156
Good thing he got his head smashed in before thath
>>
>robert LITERALLY got cucked

ayy
fucking
lmao
>>
File: IMG_8845.jpg (93KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8845.jpg
93KB, 970x545px
Guess who will marry Arya in the end
>>
>>87036952
based raegar
>>
>>87037951
Me on the right btw
>>
CHAD
ALWAYS
WINS
>>
>>87038171
>his wife kids and slut lover all die and he gets smashed into rubies because he's a fucking dumbass inbred retard

He sure won.
>>
>>87036952
Confirmed. tumblr shippers can fuck right off.
>>
>>87038217
robert was a chad too
>>
File: 1433257058425.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
1433257058425.gif
2MB, 209x213px
Why didn't they just tell everyone they got married legitimately and stop the whole war from happening?
>>
>>87036952
Yet, you would have done the same thing if you were to find yourself in their position... to bad for you that the closest thing to real love you're ever going to experience is your right hand
>>
File: 1435450347051.jpg (197KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435450347051.jpg
197KB, 333x500px
>Name your son from your love affair the same name as your son from your marriage, that you abandoned completely

Are you supposed to feel bad for them? Both him and Lyanna are grade A cunts
>>
>>87038259
robert was a cuck is what you meant to say
>>
>>87038299
Haha xD
>>
>>87038299
You realize arranged marriages aren't a new thing in their world right? Not everyone ran off and betrayed their families to marry the person they "truly" loved because they weren't selfish retards. Especially zero fucking excuse for people in their positions with so much at stake. Rhaegar/Lyanna apologists have fucking brain damage I swear.
>>
>>87038335
I don't feel bad or happy for them just wondering why they were both so fucking retarded.
>>
we finally found a more idiotic ruler than Robb
>>
>>87038343
You mean the same Robert who got Gaydar Targ to claim his child?

Point out a single Targ with Jon BARATHEON dark hair and features. He looks like Gendry's brother, not Dany's nephew.

Robert Chadded his way to boar hunting heaven.
>>
>>87038416
Clerical error. Aegon was smashed by the Mountain. Lyanna was already pregnant when they married with Robert's child. The paperwork is wrong, Bran didn't go watch the conception. Jon is legally a Targ because of bad DMV records.
>>
>>87037858
he's not a cuck though
>>
This got a lot of people confused, they believed it was vyseris.
They were like "oooooh so that's why he was mean".
>>
>>87039073
>his lover LITERALLY ran away to fuck and marry another man
thats quite literally the definition of a cuck, not the meme buzzworf 4chan is spamming left and right
>>
>>87036952

Roberts love was only a part of the war. Remember the mad king burning neds family. Maybe even without L+R the mad king would still be king. How are they shitty people when they kinda saved most of the 7 kingdoms?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.