[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i thought drogon blew the fuck out of the gold transport from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

i thought drogon blew the fuck out of the gold transport from highgarden to king's landing.

how did cersei pay off her debts and establish a new line of credit to afford the golden company?
>>
Did you miss all the teleportation going on
>>
The first line in that scene is literally "gee whiz all the gold's in KL now, hope no dragon's come and fuck up our supply lines"
>>
she still owns the gold mines
>>
>all the shit is safely in king's landing

t. some nigger right before dany shows up
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>generation cant stop looking at its fucking phones

you pleb 4 life. kys now before the draft.
you wont survive basic gomer pile.
they will beat you leo johnson style every fucking night.
every fucking night son.
>>
File: Best new chars.jpg (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Best new chars.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
>>87036786
DORNE'D
>>
>>87037047
Umm I think you posted in the wrong thread
>>
>>87036786
The important part is the characters you autist
>>
To make sure people didn't get confused about this they had Tarley ride up to Jaime and Bronn, stare right into the camera and loudly say "THE GOLD IS SAFELY THROUGH THE GATES OF KINGS LANDING" so that people wouldn't ask this question. Yet I've literally seen this question here hundreds of times.

There really is not hope for mainstream entertainment, because no matter how much you dumb it down it'd not dumb enough. Not obvious enough. People either don't understand or just forget about it thirty seconds later.
>>
>>87036786
>>87037048
Uncle Jaime? What are you looking at?
>>
>>87036786

He wiped out the rearguard and the food holy shit you are dumber than the average GoT fan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.