[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't he realize that he could have had TWO dragons if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: nig king.jpg (31KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
nig king.jpg
31KB, 750x417px
Doesn't he realize that he could have had TWO dragons if he was better at picking targets?
>>
>>87035635
He should have thrown his spear at drogon, but dany was sitting on the dragon at the moment, and we all know she is covered in plot armor, so the bad guy has to make the worst decision.
>>
>>87035635
Bran wants them to get away, so he only hit one of the flying ones.
>>
>>87035635
>trying to burst down the Lord character before dealing with the adds
Fucking amateur
>>
>>87035635
he was just fucking around it was a prank....
>>
>>87035961
The Night King must be the most bored fucker to ever live

>Thousands of years old
>Hasn't battled an army in hundreds of years
No doubt he let Dany escape with her dragon cos he wants to hav fun with battling his dragon with hers (also he is probably intrigued to see how his ice dragons ice flames work when attacking Dany's Dragon fire flames.

Well this works around the plot hole
>>
>>87035635
If you knew that your first shot would be a freebie, which one would you shoot at? The more difficult target or the easy target? You'd shoot the more difficult target.

God, I swear all of /tv/ is retarded.
>>
>>87036390
>No doubt he let Dany escape with her dragon cos he wants to hav fun with battling his dragon with hers (also he is probably intrigued to see how his ice dragons ice flames work when attacking Dany's Dragon fire flames.

Or, the more easy explanation is that the plot did not require drogon and dany to die yet.

Why do you even bother trying to think like the night king when the answer is staring you right in the face?
>>
File: 1502924658023.jpg (206KB, 1612x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502924658023.jpg
206KB, 1612x900px
chadking reign supreme
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.