[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't littlefinger just go back to the vale? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: NormalPeople.png (540KB, 856x484px) Image search: [Google]
NormalPeople.png
540KB, 856x484px
Why didn't littlefinger just go back to the vale?

I mean why was he even at Winterfell?
>>
His teleport belt broke
>>
He had bigger plans at Winterfell
>>
>>87032044
>I mean why was he even at Winterfell?
To take control of it. He didn't want the Vale. No one wants the Vale. He wants the iron throne but needs an army big enough to take it. The North could be enough if managed correctly.
>>
>>87032044
>I mean why was he even at Winterfell?

Sansa is the key to the North. He was already telling her that the North would follow her and Jon was irrational.

Killing Arya would've been opening the door to betraying Jon as well.

He was using her insecurities to manipulate her. Probably in a similar way to what he did to Lysa Aryn, she ultimately killed Jon Aryn.
>>
>>87032198
>Sansa is the key to the North
>Marries her off to a rapist
Brilliant! Bravo dabid.
>>
>>87032198
Couldnt the Vale alone wipe out winterfell easily?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.