[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Littlefinger was born with no lands, no wealth, no armies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 29

File: cock.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
cock.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Littlefinger was born with no lands, no wealth, no armies. He has acquired the first two. How long before he has the army?
>Perhaps you laugh, but I know him better than most.
>And this is the truth: Littlefinger is one of the most dangerous men in Westeros.

What happened?
>>
why do you make a new /got/ thread every ten minutes? fuck off. mods do your fucking job.
>>
>>87027463
powerful men are nothing compared to YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>87027463
Because he was a prisoner of his own ambitions, which were self serving. That led to his downfall.
>>
>>87027463
he had male genitals soooo...
>>
>>87027463

he's no match for a double team of sassy, strong independent sisters...
>>
He was dangerous. He set the war in motion via manipulation. He's the show version of real life Jews.
>>
>>87027463
BRAVO
>>
>>87029626
This desu, no male power can stand against womyn united
>>
>>87027463
littlefinger was playing chess while bran was playing 8 dimensional go.
>>
Death amended the ladder plan.
>>
they myth of the man is always greater than the reality.

Most of his decisions have been pretty short sighted lacking any real long term strategy. THe only reason he has fans on here is they don't want to like any of the "normie" characters.
>>
>>87029970

>playing go
>decide to kill someone instead of just using the threat for something better

he is a real shitty go player then
>>
>>87027463
Every death in the War of the Five Kings is on him. His actions directly lead to the fall of several houses. Houses Tyrell, Martell, Frey, Bolton and Tully are all gone because of him.

If not for some bullshit that no one could have predicted (faceless man arya, dragons, and zombies), he would have been lord of more than half of Westeros.

FBI would have been proud.
>>
>>87027463
This is perhaps the most disappointing aspect of the show for me thus far.

They really set up for Littlefinger to be a mastermind pulling the strings and an eventual end antagonist to the entire series, then had him make a series of truly terrible decisions that were entirely out of character - starting with his selling Sansa off to the Boltons. His plans really stopped making sense after that point and his endgame became exceedingly less clear.

Truly an anticlimactic end to an otherwise masterfully written character in the earlier seasons.
>>
>>87027463

Turns out, he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE all along.
>>
>>87030210
For some reason, he also thought surrounding himself with people who hated him was a great security plan.

I mean, did he actually think Royce was actually going to do anything?
>>
>>87030131
>Most of his decisions have been pretty short sighted lacking any real long term strategy.
Is there any character that doesn't fall under that category? Littlefingers 'plans' only suck because the tv writers do
>>
This is all a testament to how bad of a writer GRRM is and how little he has planned for the next books. None of these idiotic and terrible shit would happen had he planned any proper resolution for these characters.

He wouldn't be able to complete the books even if he lived to 90.
>>
>>87027463
What was his master plan?
>>
>>87030651
>>Blaming GRRM for something he literally had nothing to do with.

wew lad
>>
>>87031724
How so? That fat sack of shit should have finished his story by now, if he wasn't a lazy fuck.
>>
>>87031837
You're upset about an episode he didn't write during a season he had nothing to do with because a book wasn't released before a nonexistent deadline determined by entitled latecomers.
>>
>>87031837

Wouldn't you have done the same thing in his place? Let some TV network rape your shitty fantasy novel in exchange for all the money and whores you could ever wish to live your last years in peace?
>>
>>87032096
>>87032045
This

Also this also helps him write the books better desu. He knows what will work and what won't work. So its fine.
>>
File: 1503612627892.jpg (130KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1503612627892.jpg
130KB, 500x531px
Insider here, Petyr Baelish is going to replace the Lady Stoneheart character. She had a bigger role in the finale than D&D expected, so they had to make Littefinger into the surrogate at the last minute. Don't believe me? Notice the slashed throat.
>>
>>87032045
I'm not upset. If anything, I think GRRM would be the one upset after watching that episode. Still, he's to blame for this. D&D aren't good fantasy writers.
>>87032096
Absolutely. Still, I think it's the work of his life, his little baby. He could have made an effort to finish it.
>>
>>87032176
LOL This desperate for the epic meme man to not be dead. I bet Stannis will return too, right? LMAO Fuck off, you idiot.
>>
>>87032045
If he had a even a rough outline for LF's character arc the show would follow him rather than end up being a shitty fanfic
>>
>>87032176
That makes no sense, they didn't dump his body or bury him. His body will probably be burned.
>>
File: 27ec81566ae4c92724c03856f734497c.jpg (145KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
27ec81566ae4c92724c03856f734497c.jpg
145KB, 1280x700px
Funny he acquired the army of the Vale, became one of the least effective players and one of the least dangerous characters in the show the moment the fucking book finished.

> Foiled by those rascly kids!!
Pic related is Varys & Littlefinger in S6 onwards
>>
>>87027475
I'm gunna make a new got thread just for you
>>
Friendly reminder that Littlefinger made NO GAINS AT ALL after the end of Storm of Swords, where he became de facto Lord of the Vale.

4 books later, he's still just Lord of the Vale. Didn't have time to write him a good story with all these strong womyns.

Which would you prefer, a developed Littlefinger storyline or a sex scene between Grey Worm and Missandei?
>>
He finally slipped up, and Sansa caught it.
When he was telling her all the reasons why Arya would betray her, he mentioned the letter she had wrote that Arya had "discovered".
However, Sansa believed that only she and Arya knew about the letter. Littlefinger mentioning it proved that he had knowledge of it, and if he had knowledge of it, it was 99% likely that he planted it.
I sincerely doubt that Sansa would have realistically been smart enough to see this and make the connections, but whatever, I guess I can suspend my disbelief. What's for sure is that Littlefinger fucked up without even realizing it.
>>
>>87028685
i know this is a joke but it's sad how many people say this unironically
>>
>>87030210
The biggest butcher is making him an obviously evil man that everyone in the show can tell is obviously evil and hate, rather than how he should be portrayed as someone that every character strangley trusts and doesn't suspect.

I probably would've preferred him ascending past Cersei as political big bad next season rather than being killed as we was, they could have had them work out what he had done but have him safe in Kings Landing pulling strings & keeping the Vale on his side of the board with Robin firmly under his thumb until Arya kills him in the final season or something.
>>
>>87027463
2 teenage grils out-maneuvered him. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>87032377
Wasn't he master of coin and some other title in KL when she originally wrote it?
>>
>>87027463

Quite possibly the worst executed death in Game of Thrones thus far was Littlefinger.
>a 3 minute """trial""" where the impartial Sansa made a call without evidence to kill their ally as he fell to his knees, weeping, completely breaking his entire character

This was suppose to be the master of tricks who couldn't call that the girls MIGHT be deceiving him?

And his last line of defense is what? Pleading and begging like a common nobody?

The entire scene fucking reeked of "oh shit we haven't killed anyone important all season"-syndrom, and I fucking hated it.
>>
>>87032351
Replace Grey Worm & Missandei scenes with Varys in Essos scenes & replace half of Arya/Sansa scenes with LittleFinger focused scenes.
>>
>>87032351
man i wish they would've actually respected littlefinger instead of making that sex scene.
>>
>>87032455
I have no clue. All I know is he shouldn't have known that the letter was relevant at that moment.
People are saying that the Stark girls were scheming the entire time because YASSSS QUEEN. This is bullshit. Sansa genuinely believed Arya was a threat up until littlefinger tried to pull the trigger.
>>
>>87032425
You're a fucking retard. How could he both escape Sansa from King's Landing after Joffreys death, while maintaining her trust, and remaining in King's Landing himself?
>>
>>87032377
you dont even watch the show. they literally talk about the letter in a previous scene. did you forget as D&D had as well?
>>
>>87030210
This. And there's reason to believe that was the plan from the beginning but D&D just didn't give a shit about him so they turned him into a joke.
>>
>>87027463
He rode north in Winter and tried to turn the Starks against one another.
>>
>>87032482
I think they didn't know how to write for littlefinger properly so they just killed him
>>
They have to rush, and tie up all the plot lines, as there is very little time left. The next season is going to be complete shit.
>>
>>87032482
Fanservice, that's why. They're appealing to the feminist tumblr crowd who don't give a fuck about characterization as long as they have a white man to hate. It's exactly why they turned Stannis into a douchebag and had him killed by a stronk woman.
>>
>>87029970
This without bran those bitches would be dead
>>
>>87032622

Probably. It felt like he was suppose to be this shady mastermind, playing for the throne in his own unique way. But writing a plot that intricate would be hard, so let's just kill him for "le epin show where we kill main characters xD".

>>87032675

Except if it's Jon, obviously, who's bent the knee to Danny and has taken the form of the perfect beta-male manlet cuck. Him they can all tolerate as long as it doesn't take the spotlight of muh badass dragon woman.

I'm calling it: Jaime is next on the chopping block.
>>
>>87027463

The Starks are Mary Sues.

Bran now has omnipotent god powers.

Arya was a super faceless assassin in fact so badass she BTFO'd the other Faceless Men. They mentioned that one Faceless Man costs as much or more as an entire army.

They're ludicrously OP now.
>>
>>87032482
Wrong. His weeping was obviously part of his manipulative tendencies, he was just deliberately trying to appeal Sansa on an emotional/humane level as a last resort
>>
>>87032539
Damn it you're right, don't know how I forgot that.
Then it really was just fanservice.
>>
1. At normal pace the current season would've lasted 3 regular seasons.
2. They need to jettison characters.
3. Littlefinger has always had a weakspot, Cat/Sansa. He may have been powerful but all the gold and power did not satisfy him. He wanted a child to truly leave a legacy and only a Tully/Stark would satisfy him.
>>
>>87027463
D&D couldn't have a smart, powerful male.
So they ruined his character and killed him, just like Stannis.

Don't you get it? Only women can be good rulers
>>
>>87027463
Varys and Little Finger were basically cast aside for stronk females plot lines.
>>
>>87032785

And it was a fucking stupid idea. And he should have known that.

Face it, they ran out of good ideas and needed a shocker-ending so they killed someone no one really liked anyway.
>>
>>87032523
Feel to KL* or at least to the Vale
Rather than wait in Winterfell to be killed.
>>
>>87027463

Because a liar was defeated by Absolute Truth in Bran.

Pretty hard to build a life on lies when someone can see every truth.
>>
>>87027463
He tried to kill a girl who has brother that is a nearly omniscient tree wizard, who had already let him know he knew about his plans. Seriously you'd think Littlefinger would have been a little more concerned with Bran after that, why not try and make Sansa and Arya kill him or something, he was far more dangerous to him.
>>
His world got smaller and smaller, he had no space to maneuver at the end. Couldn't make it back to KL, only safe place was The Vale and he should have returned there at the first glimpse of Jon returning. It made no sense for his character to stay in Winterfell as the Starks were regrouping
>>
>>87032964
if he couldn't make them kill each other without Bran fucking him what makes you think he'd have a chance in hell doing anything that directly threatens Bran? he'd have just died that much faster
>>
>>87032485
My god, what could have been
>>
What few friends I have think it's disgusting that I was pulling for LIttlefinger.

I don't think this world's for me bros.
>>
>>87032823
>1. At normal pace the current season would've lasted 3 regular seasons.

I can actually not argue with this. Remember how the first season wasted like 5 episodes in transit? Now entire armies are telesporting all over the place.

Where the first seasons must have taken a month (tops) in-universe time, this season must have been closer to a year.
>>
>>87033047
That's just shitty writing.
>>
>>87027463
Littlefinger was killed as a demonstration of the tactical advantage that Bran represents.
>>
>>87033047
he wanted the North. he was likely trying to find a way to remove Aegon so Sansa would rule and he thought he had her wrapped around his finger. we saw that when the lords lost their shit and suggested Sansa oust Aegon . what he didn't count on was more Starks showing up and he sure as fuck didn't expect one of them to know literally everything
>>
>>87033047

He got overconfident. He thought he had more tendrils in Sansa than he did.

When the puppet cut the strings though he was suddenly left with nothing except a room full of soldiers who didn't like him that much to begin with.

What I find weird is why the Vale turned their back on him, in his hour of need. He hadn't fucked them over had he? Sure he killed their ruler but they didn't know that, and they only have Sansa's word for it.

You'd think the Vale would crusade against the Winterfell if they heard that Sansa executed their commander with THAT little evidence.
>>
>>87033082
Eh, could have tried. At the very least he should have prepared for the possibility that the girls brother might just tell them about all the shit he'd done.
>>
File: IMG_2517.jpg (41KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2517.jpg
41KB, 404x404px
>>87033232
>Aegon
>>
>>87033232
>Aegon

Are we really going to start calling Jon that now?
>>
>>87027463
D&D's new plot strategy is to kill off established characters, quick and lazy writing to generate plot
>>
>>87033267

He deserved more than being killed like that by smug quasimodo and a pointless red herring to the viewers.

I bet Dumb and Dumberer felt real smart about their little tweest.
>>
>>87033305
No.
>>
>>87033212
We already knew that though.
>>
>>87033366

I don't mind that Sanse killed him. It was a ironic that the girl he groomed turned out to be his killer. I can dig it.

What I can't get behind is HOW she killed him. She should have actually outplayed him. Instead he fell for a trap his character would never actually fall for, with no backup securities in place, and no safety-net his character would definitely have.

They put his intellect on pause for a few days so that the two girls got their time to shine.
>>
>>87033212
>>87033232

This is somewhat true, he didn't count with Bran, though it is hard to imagine what did he tell to his sisters off-camera other than 'Yeah, nigga put a dagger to dad's throat and is pretty much the sole reason for this shit hole continent going to shit, I've seen it all, kill him'
>>
>>87029626
Was Littlefinger numale
>>
>>87033267
the only one in the Vale that liked him is Robin. Yohn Royce hated him and there's no way he'd lift a finger to help him

>>87033296
>>87033305
it's his name
>>
>>87033458
she did outplay him. he believed she was on his side and she used that to fuck him.
>>
>>87033665
his entire plan hinged on manufacturing tension between arya and sansa based on a letter that was clearly written under duress that nobody had previously given a shit about.

shit was retarded
>>
>>87033665

But he shouldn't have believed that. And fuck wasn't his entire character always planing for the worst possible outcome? Did he just say "nah fuck it"?

I mean yeah, clearly, but it still felt rushed and annoying.
>>
>>87033665
>master manipulator who literally thinks of all possible outcomes so as not to ever be trapped
>gets trapped by slow-witted teenager

B R A V O
>>
>>87033483
i like to think Bran sat them down and just clued them into exactly what was going on. telling them exactly how LF fucked over their father was likely what sealed his fate
>>
>>87033740
>a self-confessed slow-witted teenager

Even better. Truly the kino of our time.
>>
>>87030210
So much this. Like he could have married Sansa to the Lord of the cake, manipulated her into killing him, married her himself and been legitimized. Instead he randomly sells her to the Boltons and then rides to the rescue. I mean literally every decision he made post that shit has been ridiculous.
>>
>>87027463
pussy, the bad kind
>>
>>87033458

why are you even still arguing, this entire season was a joke.
apart from a few cool scenes(!) it was all shit.
>>
>>87033705
it's all he had really. his original plan was likely for Sansa to go along with overthrowing Aegon which would have put Arya against Sansa but that failed.

>>87033725
>>87033740
you can't plan for a kid that sees and knows everything
>>
>>87033865

The show has been shit after the 3rd season and on a steady decline since the first season ended.
>>
>>87033887

You can when that kid says he knows your past dealings by CHAOS IS A LADDAH
>>
>>87027463
>What happened?

he did not climb ladder so good.
because his fingers are little.
>>
>>87033865

I will admit, it did have cool scenes in it. I still hold Jaime charging that dragon as the peak of the past few seasons.

The directing's still good but the writing is weaker than ever.
>>
>>87033954
you really can't. that kid knows every move you'll make before you even knew he was a threat
>>
>>87033887
Stop calling him Aegon you autistic fuck.
>>
So the leaks were actually accurate? I didn't bother watching past ep 3 with how fucking bad it was
>>
>>87034000
it's his name you slow fuck
>>
>>87034007
99% accurate
>>
>>87033458
He's been stung like that before. Like when Cersai almost ordered him killed just to show that she could. His weakness has always been his belief in his own intellect's version of 'fair over the realities of power. That's why he only gained power when he breached those rules. He gained master of coin when he fucked Ned Stark aggressively with a knife. He gained the vale when he pushes Queen saggy tits out the moon door. All his pure machinations led to was him owning a brothel. His violence led to power, but he never saw it thay way. He got shown by Cersai that real power responds to no rhetoric, he didn't learn and got taught the lesson again. This time fatally. He's actually a perfectly written character and its a fitting end. If they had developed it over more episodes because they didn't have to waste their entire budget on Drogon fire jizzing over everything.
>>
>>87034007

It was better in the leaks, because at least there you couldn't SEE the silly shit.
>>
>>87033999

Yes you can by fucking the right off from there and using people like you always have. People are not about to believe some autistic little shit in a wheelchair making dumb notions that have nothing to back them up except in the world of D and D. It's shit writing and nothing else, just turn your brain off maaaan.
>>
File: gotanime.jpg (298KB, 1200x1781px) Image search: [Google]
gotanime.jpg
298KB, 1200x1781px
>>87034167

Shit like this you mean
>>
>>87034155
>If they had developed it over more episodes
This is the killing blow. No one ITT is saying him dying to Sansa was a bad idea. What people are saying is that even a man who's sole character trait is ruthlessly overthinking everything dying to a self-confessed dimwit and her hunchback sister.
>>
>>87034184
again Bran knows exactly what he's going to do AND the outcome of his actions. even IF Bran let him get away that easily he'd know if he's still a threat or not and take appropriate actions
>>
>>87034155
Wait, but how did he get to a position where a measured application of violence would give him something?
>>
>>87034335
>again Bran knows exactly what he's going to do AND the outcome of his actions.
Which doesn't matter as people are people and he is a fucking autistic kid in a wheelchair.

>even IF Bran let him get away that easily he'd know if he's still a threat or not and take appropriate actions
Bran wouldn't even give a shit as all he cares about is the night king and how to stop him, and also to peep at his sister getting raped. I'M THE THREE EYED AUTIST NOW
>>
>>87027463

Bran happened, Bran can see all that he'd done in the past. But right up until his name was called at the "trial" he was smug as fuck, he thought he'd maneuvered Sansa into destroying Arya, then he'd just need to get rid of Jon and Bran and then he could marry Sansa and have control of the North, the Vale, and possibly the Riverlands

He thought his plan was working, but he got caught, and getting caught was not part of his plan.
>>
>>87032823
>mobilized cavalry army
>takes a while to move around
>>
>>87034155
>All his pure machinations led to was him owning a brothel
And every single civil servant on the land is in his pocket. He's preparing for a revolution of the merchants and moneylenders, the true apparition of capitalism.
>>
>>87032176

Hey, Anon, what does the name "Peter" mean in real life?
>>
>>87034431
yeah so a mary sue killed him
>>
>>87034229
>that speed

Lol'ed.
>>
>>87027463
He's a fucking white male.
>>
>>87032675
>turned Stannis into a douchebag
They traveled back in time to tell GRRM to make him a jerk?
>>
>>87034350
He didn't. He's a tragic figure. He wanted Ned's wife. Tried manipulating it. Believed he was safe, right until he got fucked up by Ned's brother. He thought he had Cersai where he wanted, right until she reminded him at any point she could have him killed. He thought he had the Status, right until they did kill him. He was a skilled manipulator, and believed that if he just got skilled enough it would somehow overcome the fact he had no actual power. No men at his back to save him (as the knights of the vale proved when they let him die). He never understood that the manipulation of powerful people limits your own power to the most powerful person that you can manipulate, and that you yourself have no ability to surpass them. He's tragic because he never figures that out. He's tragic because despite being shown he could be killed at will, he never figures out why. It wasn't a question of how long he practiced manipulation, or how well. It was a question of him never understanding that manipulation can never bring absolute power. Because your power ends with the death, or lack of trust, of the person you're manipulating.
>>
>>87032671
But his character went to shit over 2 seasons ago. They had plenty of time, they just didn't know where to go once fatman's pages ran out.
>>
>>87034430
yes a kid in a wheelchair that knows everything. he can simply look at all the possibilities can choose whatever works for his goal. look we all know it's a bull shit ass pull but there's no point arguing, it is what it is. that fat fucking hack put in 2 impossibly OP characters and we're supposed to go with it
>>
>>87030210
funny enough, this fits more in line with Martin's deconstruction of existing norms more than anything else.

you are led to presume he is this evil mastermind, yet by the end it turns out to be a fool like the rest of them, and dies as a pitiful death as a result
>>
>>87027463
You faggots are starting to piss me off
I haven't even finished book 3 but you fucking retards keep spamming this shut out of your containment board. But NOOOOO you have to fucking spoil every damn season. How will I be sad about Jons death if I know he will live? How will I cheer for Littkefubger when I know he will die? How will I be surprised when Bran is traveled to be a villain. You faghots ruined this series for me. FUCK YOU
To answer your question, it was either imvopeyant writing or feminism.
>>
>>87032777
you don't understand what a Mary Sue is.
>>
>>87034702
you should know better and not fucking come here
>>
>>87034155
>He's been stung like that before. Like when Cersai almost ordered him killed just to show that she could.
it was just as retarded show-only OC dogshit then too.

why would littlefinger openly flaunt knowledge of incest to cersei, he has nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>87034710
The fat old man self inserts as Jon, he is a literal mary sue with OP allies and super powers.
>>
File: whut.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>87034229
>mfw i swear i saw that pic posted here last year but arya vs brienne happened only this year

am i misremembering? was that exact same pic (arya vs brienne) posted last year or was it a similar pic but with different characters?
>>
File: Arya exactly.png (52KB, 234x277px) Image search: [Google]
Arya exactly.png
52KB, 234x277px
>>87034229
Is this a photo or a drawing? I really can't tell. If it's a drawing, it's an amazingly perfect likeness.
>>
>>87034785
If you think about it she actually couldn't, being a noble doesn't mean you can literally do anything, even if just because other nobles just as poweful would become worried about you.
>>
>>87034007
https://youtu.be/_KGdybf_vCU
>>
>>87027463
>What happened?
He went North.
In case you haven't noticed, even though it's been a theme throughout the entire series, the North does not play by the same stupid games the Southern lords do.

Littlefinger should've left the North long ago, but he was blinded by wanting that Sansa poon
>>
>>87034815
The fat old man self inserts as Sam. He has said so.
>>
>>87034884
but why the fuck would he want to be on her bad side?
>>
>>87034901
I agree with you, just pointing that out.
>>
>>87027463
The shitty part is he even got an army, the entire Army of the Vale, and he still just chased the bad poussay.

I hate him for destroying the Starks, but he was a clever guy and played by a great actor so I really liked him. He deserved better.

Although, I do kind of like the idea that when Northerners go South, they don't play games and they die, and when Southerners go North, they try to play games and die.
>>
>>87034155
The "violent" plots would have all been easy to get away with. The books never make that an issue for him. He's just not a retarded dipshit about it so he doesn't end up like cersei with everyone in the capital seeing her buttnaked. He literally just got caught out of nowhere cuz of mary sue stark.
>>
CIA should have just stayed in the Vale the entire winter and pledged loyalty to whoever won the war. The Vale can't really be conquered except by dragons, but it is so low priority to be conquered that he could easily wait everything out.
>>
>>87034785
Because he thought he was in a war of words and knowledge, not a war of steel and blood. Had he had an army t his back, or skill with a blade, she could never have threatened to kill him. He never understood that. Not really. He thought he could just be more intelligent, know more, and it was the same. But she revealed it didn't matter. If she killed him, no one would avenge him. He had no actual power. He never learned that lesson. As to why he did It? It's his character flaw. He's had it since he failed to fuck Caitlyn stark. He never lost it, and it got him killed.
>>
>>87033562
>it's his name
>called Aegon once at birth and once by two characters talking
>Called Jon for decades

Yeah feel like his name is Jon bruh.
>>
>>87035070
>Because he thought he was in a war of words and knowledge, not a war of steel and blood.
but he has nothing to gain from getting on cersei's badside.

why would he just openly flaunt knowledge of her incest ( which was a rumor spread throughout the entire realm, it was hardly a secret anymore ) just to taunt her? it was completely out of character. littlefinger's entire point is being this small, nondescript lowborn lord who nobody really thinks twice about, so everybody underestimates him, and he uses his small stature to his advantage.

him flexing his muscles to cersei makes no sense.
>>
>>87034229
>nothing personnel
>nothing PERSONAL
hrm.
>>
>>87034558
No, you see getting the Vale for instance, you are implying that he got that through violence alone, you don't just go up there and kill the Queen saggy tits to get the throne, ou have to put yourself in the position to do so, that takes social skills, i.e conning crazy saggy ladies.
You say that he didn't know about the violent nature of power but when confronted with evidence to the contrary, he uses violence, you say that it's the exception that proves the rule.
>>
>>87035126
None of the show writing for littlefinger makes sense. The entire sansa/arya play with the letter is fucking retarded because the whole plan would have fallen apart if arya just said "oh i saw littlefinger with this". Then boom end of plot.
>>
>>87033267
Probably because it makes sense. His conveniently timed marriage and then her sudden death giving him power of regency with a child figurehead ruling the vale. Now you learn he actually killed her... that makes more sense than suicide just after getting married. It's the same game he'd just taught Sansa.. think of the worst reason possible for someone doing something, and then what thing they have to gain for that.

It's something that would have clicked into place on the accusation being made, and seeing Baelish beg for his life and be unable to come up with the words to defend himself because he was caught by surprise.. yeah they had no reason to believe him. He just seemed guilty.
>>
>>87035160
is it summer still
>>
File: balish.png (509KB, 2001x1122px) Image search: [Google]
balish.png
509KB, 2001x1122px
>Yes Salsa, I am guilty of everything you accuse me of. But can you do it? As your father would say "The Man who passes the sent-
>>
File: 1498619679410.jpg (140KB, 1024x576px)
1498619679410.jpg
140KB, 1024x576px
>literally all the reviews are saying "ALRIGHT SO GoT IS DEFINITELY JUST A BRAINLESS CW SHOW NOW WITH ZERO SUBTLETY OR PACING BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S GOOD IT'S JUST GOOD BRAINLESS FUN
>>
>>87033267
>why the Vale turned their back on him
characters with no names have absolutely no concept of loyalty in the show
Ellaria killed the dornish prince and instead of being executed and another noble house taking over, they just followed all her commands.
Cersei HAS NO FUCKING CLAIM ON THE THRONE and yet people are following her.
>>
>>87033267
He'd previously threatened Royce with charges of treason to make him knuckle under. The man loathed him.
>>
>>87035070
>Because he thought he was in a war of words
If he thought that he wouldn't say stupid shit and reveal that he knew the secret for no gain.
>>
>>87032675
Stannis was always a treacherous moron.
>>
>>87035322
>Cersei HAS NO FUCKING CLAIM ON THE THRONE
Who has the legitimate claim as far as people know then? She was the king's mother, there is no on else as far as people know.
>>
>>87035405
Monarchy is inherently illegitimate.
>>
>>87035449
We got anarghism here lads, watch out!
>>
>had countless chances to die
>only this time he loses his shit and starts crying

Killed his character. Was expecting calmer attitude to his own death.
>>
>>87035322
cersei holding power makes sense since kings landing is basically under lannister occupation
>>
>>87035405
Being the King's mother means jack shit. Men are the ones who inherit. They should either be looking into finding a lost bastard or revolting for lack of a legitimate King.
>>
>>87030199
FBI doing CIA's job.
>>
>>87030210
He already had the vale. He needed winterfell to match the might of the lannisters. Highgarden was allied with him, which brought the Tarlys. He was making moves that brought him armies, so he could then (and only then) release proof of the illegitimacy of the current king and any offspring of Cersei and start a war, led by his indebting of the crown to the iron bank. The smallfolk would rebel due to the rising costs of food and the lannisters would be unable to fund a war. It was actually a decent plan, but too much hinged on sansa killing Ramsay and still being pliable. He probably figured arya and bran were dead, like anybody would, and jon was safely stuck in his vows to the nights watch.
>>
>>87035555
Plus she has all da gold

Also checked
>>
>>87035529
>had countless chances to die
which times?
>>
>>87035519
In this system, the supreme executive only exists within its own sphere of control. Cersei has the swords and shields and spears and bows to control King's Landing, therefore she is the Monarch of a kingdom that only exists as far as her armies can reach.
>>
>>87035589
When Cersei threatened him.
>>
>>87035592
Well I didn't vote for her
>>
>>87035529
The whole scene is just a feminist's wet dream. Sansa is now le wise young adult while littlefinger is the evil man who didn't even need to be physically harm her to scare her
>>
>>87035555
Nobody is getting paid. There's literally no money to pass around. The gold cloaks could kill her and take over and nobody would bat an eyelash.
That's the kind of hot shit she should be in.
It's ridiculous.
Not to mention THEY BLEW UP THE SEPT. Even commoners should be revolting once more.
>>
>>87035576
>Men are the ones who inheri
Exceot when there isn't one, it actually happened before.
>>
>>87035576
historically inaccurate
>>
>>87035642
And in reality it happened all the time.
>>
>>87035584
All he had to do was let Jon's army lose and then beat Ramsay's weakened army. Then he's the legitimate Warden of the North in the eyes of the Iron Throne.
>>
>>87035609
And he looked nervous there, and wasn't even really given a chance to react before she COULD'VE had him killed. But it was obviously a power play by her, and he wasn't in as much danger after a certain point.

This time there was a lot of time to sit on the knowledge he was about to die, and he was very far from anyone who might help him. When he asked to be returned to the Aerie, it was obvious there was no escape, so he only had the ability to plead left.

Any other times?
>>
>>87030199
Tully is still there Sam is gonna take over i bet.
>>
Even in the books he's not gonna get an army beyond being "regent" of the knights of the vale.
>>
>>87035529
I think this time the fact that he was completely fucked consumed him. He had everything running according to his manipulations and then someone turned it on him in a sentence and didn't allow him the time to come up with a good contingency.

That time cersei had her guards move in to kill him, there was nothing to beg about, no understanding that could be reached - cersei would kill him simply because she could, because he was irritating. There's no rebuttal or weaseling for that.
>>
>>87032482
Let me break it down to you because I am tired of seeing many people get fooled by Baelish.

>This was suppose to be the master of tricks who couldn't call that the girls MIGHT be deceiving him?
The idea behind Arya threatening Sansa is that Littlefinger would have been using that to try to convince Sansa that Arya is jealous of her when in actuality Arya already made it very clear where her priorities are. So either it's a fault on the show's writing, or Baelish was trying to seize the opportunity because deep down he thought Sansa didn't learn anything

>And his last line of defense is what? Pleading and begging like a common nobody?
That's exactly what he was. A nobody. He conned, blackmailed, threatened, cheated, lied, and stole his way to where he was.

>The entire scene fucking reeked of "oh shit we haven't killed anyone important all season"-syndrom, and I fucking hated it.
They killed Viserion, Tullys, the Tyrell lady, Uncle Ben, and the Martel daughter
>>
>>87035642
>Exceot when there isn't one, it actually happened before.
Last time a woman was set to be the ruler of all Westeros the Dance of Dragons happened.
>>
>>87035637
This used to happen in Rome.
>>
>>87035637
They literally took highgarden they are rich as fuck

The commoners can't really revolt because there's no real military threat to Lannister soldiers in King's Landing. More than enough justification for them to try but it would have failed, so at most it would have just been an irrelevant plot arc for the show to include.
>>
>You killed Lysa Arryn, my aunt
Yeah, after she tried to push you out of the Moon Door because she was insane. If I let her live, she'd have almost certainly killed you at some point when I wasn't present
>You told her to kill Jon Arryn and gave her the poison
She was mentally unstable and you know it. Her rambling about something in front of you doesn't mean it was true. Even if it was, she'd have tried to kill Jon Arryn anyway because he was trying to send their son away to be the ward of Stannis and she wouldn't allow it. I had nothing to do with anything.
>You told my mother that the knife used in the assassination attempt on my brother was Tyrion's when it wasn't
Fine, the knife was actually Joffrey's. You expect me to tell your mother that the crown prince made an attempt on your brother's life? That would be treason to the crown. I had no way to know she would randomly happen upon Tyrion in an inn and arrest him and trigger a war. As I saw it at the time, this would just make her hate Tyrion and that would be the end of it.
>You sold me to the Boltons
You consented, and I didn't realize how crazy Ramsay Bolton was at the time. I thought he was just a douchebag like Roose Bolton
>You betrayed my father
You can't use magical time travel visions that no one else can see as evidence, especially when they're presented by the judge's brother who has every reason to support his sister no matter what, but even if you can, I was obeying the wishes of my king (Joffrey), and the position I was in was a gray area in regards to honor and loyalty. Besides, I had no way to know that Joffrey was stupid enough to execute your father and trigger a war, that's entirely his fault. Also, my love for your mother is well-known and it's preposterous to suggest that I would knowingly endanger her
>>
>>87035714
>They killed Viserion, Tullys, the Tyrell lady, Uncle Ben, and the Martel daughter
Nobody important then.
>>
>>87035719
Was it because she was an woman or because there was a man with at least a somewhat plausible claim?
>>
>got
>consistent writing
>characters not tied off in retarded meme tier scenes that make no logical sense
>commands a fucking army
>haha! just totally got murdered in court with no repercussions just like the entire half of the city that got blown up
>>
>>87035745
If he was in the South, then maybe that would've worked.
Northerners are a much more superstitious lot, and don't give as much of a shit with how things are done down there.
>>
>>87027463

He ran out of plot. Wasn't useful any more against the zombies so they killed him of.f like many others.

They call it tieing up loose ends but really outs sho it's shitty writing
>>
>>87030210
Book littlefinger actually had a pathos and high ambitions.

Show Littlefinger lost all direction post S4, and ended up just trying to get two little girls to fight each other for some raisin.
>>
>>87035745
magical visions as evidence was a little gay
>>
>the same men who were willing to fight and die for him were willing to just let him die
>>
>>87027463

BREAKING NEWS: D&D are shit writers more at 7.
>>
>>87031609
To have power to rival the Iron Throne, or to sit on it himself.
>>
>>87029626
White Males BTFO
>>
>>87030651
The quality of the character of Little Finger DIRECTLY parallels the extent to which GRRM was writing him. As the fucking cellphone retards gradually took more and more of the writing over the character sharply declined to the point where "LOL BESTED BY MUH BAGINAS".

It's actually shocking to go back and watch season 1. They're completely different shows. One was almost a period piece set to political intrigue, and the one we have now like Chipotle set to film.
>>
>>87035687
That's Tarlly, a small minor house. Edmure is presumably still in Frey's dungeon if Arya didn't release him
>>
>>87033267
It's kind of like when the city guard turned on ned at petyrs order. He didn't beg, though. Nobody in the room liked ned because he upset the status quo by being honorable and not being corrupt. Nobody in the room liked petyr because he upset the status quo by being a snake. City folk won't understand why littlefinger was killed.
>>
>>87035803
>willing to fight and die for him were willing to just let him die
They were willing to do so for the niece of the woman married to the man they followed, and the lords that served under Jon Arryn.
They were never loyal to Littlefinger.
>>
>>87035391
>Stannis was always a treacherous moron.
Literally how even?

He's the most militarily capable person in all the books. He lives by duty but isn't a fag about it. The only person he ever turned on was Renly who was a bitch first.

Robert snubbed Stannis, but Stannis did his duty. When Robert died Stannis was the next in line of succession. Renly was claim jumping and going to go to war over, so Stannis managed to kill him without slaughter his own banermen
>>
>>87032096
Wouldn't it be possible to get a couple less millions and still maintain his legacy intact?
>>
>>87035800
It's perfectly logical in the show, of course anyone with any hidden motives can't hide any evidence against the three eyed raven. Also since all his actions get spelled out and everyone would side with bran STARK the scene made sense too. It's just shitty writing in general, especially the whole pointless sansa/arya rivalry.
>>
File: GRRM's books.jpg (491KB, 1000x2071px) Image search: [Google]
GRRM's books.jpg
491KB, 1000x2071px
>>87032045
He is responsible for GoT in the first place. Shit television wouldn't exist without his even shittier books.
>>
>>87035800
"Lady Sansa, why would I ever believe a word of this lunacy uttered by your brother? He's well known throughout the seven kingdoms to be a brain damaged cripple."
"Yohn, do you remember the night you got the name 'bronze Yohn'? I saw it. You were beautiful. The rape, Yohn. Yohn, the rape."

In other words, his ability to read the past allows him almost limitless ability to convince people that what he says is legitimate. Convince twelve jurors that everything you say is true, and you win the trial.
>>
>>87035902
They were going to kill someone. They probably decided that early on when writing this season.
>>
>>87035930
I guess, I just hadn't seen him convince every one in that room that they could trust his visions. Only that chaos is a ladder bit to spook LF.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (19KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
19KB, 665x662px
>>87035745
you are right, so right, I am literally shaking after reading that

I get that they had to kill him, I get it, it is just his death had so much more potential, after some grilling he should have admitted his crimes and tried to justify them, they could have delved into the mind of a man who realized you have to be ruthless to accomplish anything in life and that without him sansa would have been butchered long ago, only to reveal that they know he betrayed Ned and regardless of what he's done they can't forgive or trust him and a man like him has to go

>You can't use magical time travel visions that no one else can see as evidence
they could have begun by questioning him and found some contradiction in his story, maybe a letter found in Janos Slynt's quarters
>>
he was fucking stupid to presume that Arya wanted to be the lady of winterfell which immediately made Sansa click that this cunt was manipulating her.
>>
>>87035803

some of the Vale Knights said in an earlier episode they came for Sansa.
>>
Why didn't he just say trail by combat or some shit?
>>
The overarching theme of this entire show is that ambition, talent and cleverness are punished while spoiled birthright, good looks and dumb "heroism" are rewarded.
oh, and fem-powah
>>
>>87035997
Trial
>>
>>87035958
doesn't matter anyway since he had already admitted to damn near everything.
>>
>>87035967
The dumb part was not considering the consequences of Arya just mentioning she saw him with the letter. Instead it just happens to conveniently not come up the entire time until Bran tells his sisters literally everything.
>>
>>87035911
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful" - Me in the middle ages

It's pretty fucking obvious that the writing is told from the perspectives of the characters. Not to mention this guy literally handpicked all these from a reddit thread. Get updooted my man.
>>
What was the turning point where Sansa decided to kill him?
>>
>>87035997
because he can't fucking fight for shit
>>
>>87036027
>Master manipulator and liar, spills everything at the end conveniently giving them enough rope to hang him with.
>>
>>87027463
Like so many other successful men, he let himself get tripped up by the pussy.
>>
File: (((the_msm))).jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((the_msm))).jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>87028685
>>87029626
this is correct
>>87029267
this is bullshit spin
>>
>>87034990
>The books
Not the same series. Stop that.
>>
>>87036062
likely when Bran told her he was the reason her father was killed which also directly lead to everything that had happened to her and her family
>>
>>87035745

His death should've been done by varys ultimately, the two of them playing their game of shadow boxing in the background.
>>
>>87036062
the moment he said Arya wanted to be lady of Winterfell.
>>
>>87035745
nooooo little finger is evul and deserves to die >:(
>>
>>87036064
Neither could the dwarf.
>>
>>87035745
This. Also they should have had some guy with a longsword execute him, like Ned used to do, instead of cringey ugly brit cunt Arya slitting his throat.
>>
>>87036119
Varys is too busy gargling on dragon cock now.
>>
>>87036062
when bran uses his third eye and sees everything he's ever done in his life since he was a fetus and tells sansa everything
>>
File: 446161656.jpg (42KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
446161656.jpg
42KB, 600x404px
>>87027475
>mods do your fucking job.

implying mods get paid.

>mods do your fucking hobby

fixed it for you
>>
>>87036165

Eyyyup. The two most interesting characters ruined. Thanks D&D, greatest writers, greatest (((allys)))
>>
>>87036003
>entire show

Bullshit. The first three seasons motherfucking shat on those things.

>Viserys gets a fucking literal hot molten gold crown on his head when all season long he talked about MUH BIRTHRIGHT, DUH URSURPER

>Robb's dumb heroism leads to him losing a ton of men and getting himself killed

>Jaime's good looks do nothing to protect him from the never ending criticism he gets

>Hell, Tyrion is the smartest Lannister sibling and he's considered the ugliest

This show changed and became more like you said by season 5...
>>
>>87036208
>bad things happen to all the men
>all the women get out of any risk with zero effort and become magic ninjas

really jingles my mingles
>>
>>87035215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47FRn_ye5lc
>>
Why is every little thing from a fantasy series assumed to be some feminist statement anyway. For fucks sake go back to /pol/ with your paranoia. GRRM had been writing Sansa to grow up and become wiser for all the times she'd been burnt for being naive in her youth. It took her years, and several times being manipulated and led around and burned to finally wisen up. I swear, if Lord of the Rings had been written now, or even the movies made now, you'd have called some bullshit feminist conspiracy theory regarding the character Eowyn, when she defeated the Witch King. There'd be all sorts of "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss Shieldmaiden Slaaaaaaay" bullshit. Instead the "No Man" thing was just a poetic prophecy, and nobody accused Tolkien of any Feminist conspiracy theories because it was published in the 50's.
>>
>>87036123

That's a good point, she knows her sister better than that, and Arya never wanted to be a lady, she wanted to be a knight.
>>
>>87036340
The remaining male characters are either cuckolds (jorah), dumb pretty boys (jon+ jaime), or literally don't have penises (varys+theon). It couldn't be more obvious
>>
>>87036159

That part was likely Arya's own insistance when Bran probably revealed to both of them Littlefinger's role in her father's death. She's got the list of people she wants to kill and she enjoys doing it personally.
>>
>>87036159
sansa should have killed him. she passed the sentence, she swings the sword, literally every stark in power has said/done that
>>
>>87036208
It had some balance, thinking you are a clever little shit that controls everything through strings could get you in trouble, like with Cersei and the church, Tywin. I remember somone saying that the story was about breaking the stereotype, as soon as character thought he was capable of everything and had all sides covered, something unexpected would happen and prove him otherwise, often in a bloody manner, you could argue that this happened in an way to LF (although still kind fishy), but now we are surrounded by badasses, le dragon girl, Jon, brit quasimodo, le smart drunk dwarf, even Cersei.
>>
>>87027463
Well nothing beats working together like a family. Together, Team Stark can even stop the most dangerous man in Westeros.
>>
>>87036447

Jaime's going through a redemption arc, as is the Hound, who you conveniently forgot. Tormund Giantsbane and Beric are still around too. Bran's a cripple but has special powers. There's Samwell who while he's not a good fighter, has been shown to be extremely capable as a scholar, having written evidence of Jon's claim, not to mention Sam would be an excellent healing maester we now know. There's also Euron, which since he's a bad guy we know he's probably going to die, but as of now he's still around and he's ALL cock and balls.

There's still male characters of all kinds, just as there are female characters of all kinds. You seem to neglect that some of the "strong" female characters have been completely fucked over in the story too. Olenna Tyrell, Ellaria Sand, Yara Greyjoy (though she's not dead yet), all the Sand Snakes, and that's just this last season.
>>
>>87036447
Tyrion
>>
>>87036340
> Theon gets kicked in the crotch
> haha! No cock no weakness big boy!!
> Bronn & Jaime discover that cocks are the cause of all war
> Clearly women in power means we won't have war anymore amirite?
> 200 Yass queen moments this season alone
They are being way too fucking obvious, my suspension of disbelief can't handle it aye.
>>
>>87036745

Yeah I forgot Tyrion myself, and we're all also forgetting Bronn and Podrick, though I don't think Pod is all that important to the story, and then Davos and Gendry too. Still plenty of notable male characters, of all walks of life.
>>
>>87036340
Killing something with a technicality after it was sucker punched in the back by a hobbit =/= idiot suddenly outfoxing a master planner, horrid goblin child becoming the hokage after training for a year, or MUH DRAGONS having basically everything handed to her because the story says so
>>
>>87035114
good ol ayy jon tanzarian
>>
>>87036340
>if Lord of the Rings had been written now, or even the movies made now
Aragorn would be a black male and to avoid people complaining about the lack of important female characters one of the hobbits would be female and "differently abled".
>>
>>87035745
to be honest he really fucked up with the bolton part
>>
>>87027463
third wave feminist stronk womyn archetype happened
>>
>>87034431
I wander if it was extremely painful when Arya sliced his throat.
>>
>>87035911
I like his writing style and his made up compound words. It's straightforward and descriptive.
>>
>>87035745
You could save him but you didnt, you are worst than those jews ;_;
>>
>>87036340
Nobody is buying it faggot, go back to tumblr to write harry potter fan fiction
>>
But how are Vale people supposed to react?

>so uuhh we killed your leader because my crippled brother can see the past
>he also asked for a trial but no need for that my brother can't be wrong
>thank you for winterfell though, now we have another war for you
>>
>>87032176
I would literally die if this were true. The last two episodes already ruined the series for me... the writing has been so subpar.

I had to stop watching the last episode halfway because I was so upset at how terrible the writing was.
>>
File: 1433100843993.jpg (309KB, 919x892px) Image search: [Google]
1433100843993.jpg
309KB, 919x892px
>>87036190
>He does it for free
>>
>>87033750

this makes sense, but they had to hand the the victory to sansa and arya cause "women"
>>
>>87035664

Not for england. GoT is based on england. Cersei has no claim to the throne. Women did hold title in england at times, Elizabeth, Victoria, and of course the current queen. They had claim, they were not simply the mothers of kings, they were the daughters of kings. There are no sons or daughters of the king. Except Dany.
>>
File: fthef.jpg (132KB, 399x1108px) Image search: [Google]
fthef.jpg
132KB, 399x1108px
>>87027463
>what happened
grrl power
>>
>>87030210
They stopped making sense the second the books ended
>>
>>87037775
There are no "people" in this show. Apparently, it is a far too complex concept for the target audience. Cercei blows up the holiest place in the country - how do "people" react? They don't. Because they do not exist in the reality of the show.
>>
>>87027463
Stronk.

Stronk happaned.
>>
>>87027463
He learned that moon is no egg, once and for all.
>>
>>87037789
how do people become this autistic?
>>
File: 1503894811519.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503894811519.gif
2MB, 500x500px
They had to wrap the series up quickly and so they made their easy to write mystically powered OCs kill the complex, well written genius because he couldn't possibly hope to win versus such Mary Sues.
>>
>>87036777
> Clearly women in power means we won't have war anymore amirite?

Cercei is one of the worst rules Westeros ever had and Jaime just realized that.
>>
File: arya-anyone-can-be-killed.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
arya-anyone-can-be-killed.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
They should've literally just kill him trough Arya.
She is an assassin and she should've simply decided it was time for the scheming cunt to die.
It would've made sense with the darker route Arya is going on and it would've been the perfect ironic death for Littlefinger
>>
>>87041805
No, they should remove Arya from the show as fast as they can.

She's one of the worst actresses if not THE worst in the show, and her character went into the flaming dumpster during Braavos and never recovered.
>>
>>87041500
This.

Magic ruins any kind of intrigue this show was supposed to have.
>>
>>87041805
Its such a shame things like this are not in the series anymore.
So stupid simple and clever scene.
>>
File: 554433.gif (4MB, 643x576px) Image search: [Google]
554433.gif
4MB, 643x576px
>>87041877

>Military strategy and positioning replaced by dragons that can 1v1000 armies at a moment's notice with no supply lines or travel time required.

>Espionage and information wars replaced with omniscient cripples who can know anything they want to know just because they desire to know it. No more whispers in the dark, using orphans as ears, nope. Just know it whenever you want.

>No more multiple multi-dimensional factions all fighting one another either openly or in the dark, no clear protagonist instead just a battle royale of characters anyone could root for as the hero for the story. It's not replaced with a black and white story of good vs evil, the living vs the dead. It's clear who the good guys and the bad guys are.

I miss what this show once was.
>>
When is Dany gonna kill off Varys? She doesn't need him anymore now that she has Bran.
>>
>>87034887
This. It's made fairly clear that the North looks down on politicking and prefers direct action.
>>
>>87029626
uhm, bran knew all about him?
>>
>>87027463
>no lands, no wealth, no armies.
But he was, his grandfather was landed by Jon Arryn for his service in the Ninepenny War.

True that the land was shit but CIA was good enough at making coins that he ended up Master of the Coin.
>>
>>87032176

Uhh dummy, Thoros is dead and the Melisandre is gone to Bravos
>>
What is the name of Dany's 9/10 brown slave girl?
>>
>>87042214
Missingno
>>
>>87035745
The only part that is debatable is Joffrey as king, at this time Ned was regent and Joffrey shouldn't hold his loyalty as he knew that the boy was a bastard.
>>
>>87041976
we want the "hardhome" audience
>>
It was always quite obvious that his love for Cat and Sansa would be his downfall but God was that an awful awful awful end for his character
>>
>>87042214
Misandry
>>
File: 1486331436515.jpg (724KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486331436515.jpg
724KB, 1536x2048px
Listen.

I don't like the whole "Yasss girl SLAYYYY" bullshit going on with the show either. But I have always said, and still say that Littlefinger and Vary's shouldn't last as long as they do in the show and books. Simply because they don't hide how sneaky and manipulative they are. They make it too obvious that they are untrustworthy and always scheming. It doesn't take a highly intelligent person to figure out that you should quickly take these 2 out. And if Varys and LF were actually as smart as the books or show portrayed, they would have hid there intelligence, schemes, and tact far better.
>>
>>87042702
>Yasss girl SLAYYYY
I've managed to avoid almost all spoilers until yesterday when I bingewatched the entire show. I thought the words Yes Queen. Slay. would appear but they didn't. Where does the meme come from?
>>
>>87042044
You're a dumb, cherrypicking faggot or you didn't watch the finale.
>>
>>87027463
He played in the Game of Thronesâ„¢ and he lost.
>>
>>87042803
Fuck sake you dim witted autistic shit house, it's the conveyance of an attitude not the literal expectation of specific words.
>>
>>87035519
>To oppose or criticize monarchy is now anarchism

Just end yourself.
>>
>>87043210
How was I supposed to know? You've been spouting the meme in other threads for weeks and I've made an effort not to spoil it for myself by checking it out.
>>
How long before we find out he was the one behind the rumors about Lyanna being kidnapped and raped?
>>
>>87043314
>made an effort not to spoil it for myself
Where were you expecting a more natural reveal?
>>
>>87042044
>Military strategy and positioning replaced by dragons that can 1v1000 armies at a moment's notice with no supply lines or travel time required.
Just like present day real life military.

>Espionage and information wars replaced with omniscient cripples who can know anything they want to know just because they desire to know it. No more whispers in the dark, using orphans as ears, nope. Just know it whenever you want.
Just like present day secret services in real life.

>No more multiple multi-dimensional factions all fighting one another either openly or in the dark, no clear protagonist instead just a battle royale of characters anyone could root for as the hero for the story. It's not replaced with a black and white story of good vs evil, the living vs the dead. It's clear who the good guys and the bad guys are.

Literally just like real life now.
>>
>>87042146

Its Beric that revives Caitlin, not Thoros

But like hell Beric would give his life to revive Littlefinger
>>
>>87042214
she's not a slave she is fREEEEEEE
>>
>>87043350
in the show itself when I watched it yesterday, as I said.
>>
>>87043430
Which character did you think was going to utter the line, and who will explain to the audience its meaning?
>>
>>87035160
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>87027463

The nobles should be killed, to be honest.
>>
>>87043485
Missingdae would shout it
Then Bran and Tarly would expound on its etymology
>>
>>87043684
This. You guys are just as retarded as the SJW retards in that bar.
>>
>>87043485
Wow, okay. Maybe a follower of Dany agreed with her in killing someone.
>>
>>87043788
Will she also give Dany an almost imperceptible approving nod of her head? Uh huh
>>
>>87043485
Probably Bronze Yohn Royce. He's due for an epic delivery.
>>
>>87043866
The follower would probably say, Yes Queen. Slay, or something similar. Precisely as you all have been memespouting
>>
>>87043905
It's important that a ruler in the act of murder is affirmed by his inferiors, this has been a long-running theme since season one.
>>
>>87042803

it's just /pol/ looking for jewish conspiracies and feminist propaganda in EVERYTHING.
>>
>>87042259
>>87042621
>>87043644
Her name is spelled Misogny. Get it right.
>>
>>87027463
He taught Sansa how to play the game.
>>
File: 1352689999999.jpg (28KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1352689999999.jpg
28KB, 620x413px
>>87043968
>>
>>87041839

Although I don't hate Arya that much, I have to wonder what even is the point of her character being around anymore?

She doesn't wanna be a lady or hold a title. She doesn't work as a leader on the battlefield. She doesn't do anything but Assassin's creed type shit. She's so out of place now due to the fact that the White Walker war is starting. What else is there for her to even fucking do?
>>
This was never about fucking girl power, it was about the Starks being a wolf pack. Despite everything they've been through, they're ultimately loyal to each other because they're family and that's how they were raised.

Littlefinger was half a decade behind, expecting to swoop in and turn some children against each other - he literally tried to offer Bran a shiny present to win his favour, for example - but instead he found himself up against three fully grown Starks that weren't going to have any of his shit, and his mistake cost him his life.

The show might linger on Sansa and Arya and present it as their victory, and the audience can (and has) certainly interpreted it as GIRL POWER, but really it was the three of them together that cornered him and they were able to do so because of their family bond - something a schemer like Littlefinger wouldn't understand because in the South families turn on each other all the time, while in the North (and the Stark family in particular) loyalty is the most important thing. It's a final Stark victory against the man who destroyed their family.
>>
>>87044118
He will be JonConnington leading the Golden Company next season?

UH HUH BOSS FELL
>>
>>87032622
They haven't known how to write Littlefinger since season 1 ended.
>>
File: 1352681802234.jpg (25KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
1352681802234.jpg
25KB, 478x269px
>>87044203
>>
>>87029675
Kek
>>
>>87044301
Will she be the true form of Head Red Priestress?

OHM UMMA FATWA
>>
File: 1404949480640.png (8KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1404949480640.png
8KB, 363x364px
>>87044367
how many have you got in you newfriend?
>>
>>87027463
I dunno what the fuck happened but minus the throat cutting that whole scene felt like the end of a baby sitters club episode
>>
>>87044399
Huh? We were having a discussion about yaasing slaying queefs here. Don't you want to yaas anymore?
>>
File: 1400780144121.jpg (33KB, 574x431px) Image search: [Google]
1400780144121.jpg
33KB, 574x431px
>>87044498
I like you. You're a funny comedian
>>
>>87044191

THIS.
>>
>>87044585
That could be the true face of the Lord of the Light. The title Lord of the Light is matriarchal in the language of High Yaas fyi.
>>
>>87044613
tumblr
>>
>>87044694

in the fucking show they outright said it "the lone wolf dies but the pack survives" The central figures of the show are the Stark family.
>>
>>87044694
facebook
>>
I'm only at at LF's death because he and Varys won't meet again and have cool interactions anymore
>>
>>87044879
>first 'at'
sad*
>>
>>87044837
So? How does babby's first animal-themed literary theme apologise for anything that has happened?
>>
This whole thread is pretty stupid.

How many times did you think Sansa was willing to be betrayed by Little Finger before she got the message?

He had it coming for a long time, and way overdue tbqh
>>
>>87044879
>implying D&D could write cool interactions for anyone

let go
>>
>>87042146
>Melisandre is gone to Bravos

*Teleports to Westeros*

DA LORD OF LIGHT GAVE ME A VISION BRAH I HAVE TO DO MY DUTY BRAH

*kisses corpse*
*dies because they need a character dead per episode*
*flashes ass and tits one last time*
*littlefinger is back*

here this is the leaked script
>>
>>87035745
>Fine, the knife was actually Joffrey's.
I may remember wrong, but it was Tyrion's not? Joffrey stole it from him.
>>
File: 1397660359807.jpg (32KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1397660359807.jpg
32KB, 184x184px
>>87044656
you still here bro? Nothing more to say?
>>
>>87045756
That's too easy bro, frogcharacters are diamond dozen in this show.

OY MYNSCH VEY
>>
File: Gustaf.jpg (11KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
Gustaf.jpg
11KB, 174x231px
>>87045874
Boy, please leave. You're too young to be spending this much time on the web
>>
>>87044191
You have to understand that anytime a woman does anything successful against one of their mancrushes, nu/tv/ loses it's collective shit. It's just the age we live in. Most of them ignore the fact that Bran was just as involved in the trial.
>>
>>87045950
i don't speak swedish tho

YALLA ULUL PENG
>>
>>87044923

It doesn't, it just says it's not about "GIRL POWER" or "YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS" It's about the Stark FAMILY. Not just about the girls. Jon is now set up to be the heir to the Iron Throne.

/pol/ needs to gtfo and look for feminist boogeymen elsewhere.
>>
That whale she's a real crowd pleasa
Yassa visit froh da massa
>>
File: 1433445513024.jpg (521KB, 2443x976px) Image search: [Google]
1433445513024.jpg
521KB, 2443x976px
>>87046024
please go
>>
>Juan Ovus
yas
>>
FINNA
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.