[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims she will be a just and fair ruler >burns alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0371.jpg (17KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
17KB, 543x271px
>claims she will be a just and fair ruler
>burns alive a father and his son for refusing to bow to her
>>
>>87025166

Shame sam wasn't there to roast that fat fucker and end the line entirely as well.
>>
>>87025166
This whole show is hack writing. Lets look at our three Claimants to the thrones.

Dany
>Claims to want to 'break the wheel' that is grinding the common people down despite NEVER SEEING the common people suffering as she claims
>Burns people alive for defying her
>Despite having utter disdain for noble families constantly uses her own noble family name for why she deserves the throne
>Brought an army of wild rapists across the sea to attack the people she claism to want to protect/rule

Jon
>clearly the most honorable and straightforward
>bad as a ruler in westeros, would work better as King of the Free Folk due to their emphasis on merit above birth
>Clearly has no desire to rule and just wants to kill zombies

Cersei
>Shown to be the most capable at the Game
>Actually knows how to manipulate the great houses
>Would argueably bring the most stable rule to the Kingdoms
>actually somewhat sympathetic after losing her whole family, being betrayed and wanting to protect her unborn child
but because we need a bad guy
>constantly makes moves that make no sense
>goes against her own character multiple times
>squanders perfectly good opportunities to ruin her enemies because reasons

Remember when this show started every side was both good and bad, havign their redeeming and repulsing qualities? Now it is clearly 'Jon and Dany good (all evidence to the contrary) Cersei bad'
>>
>kick in the balls doesn't hurt if you don't have a dick
Ok, what?
>>
>>87025987
Cersei would unironically be best ruler. She's like Tywin, smart at keeping the wheel spinning.

To move a cart, you need to keep the wheel spinning. You can't say say "REEEE BREAK TGE WHEEL" and expect the cart to keep rolling smoothly
>>
>>87026145
This is what I mean, Cersei makes the best ruler for Westeros and would keep the Kingdoms united and running. Jon said it best 'we are all children screaming the rules aren't fair'. TO be more exact Dany is a child screaming the rules and world arent fair. I honestly beleive if Jon hadn't been an idiot and bent the knee he and Cersei could have actually lived together in peace. Tension sure but relative peace. Remember how she extended the offer to Ned in Season 1 about him remaining Warden of the North and protecting her family? She could do the same only this time Jon accepts.

But no, we have to have our 'savior' Dany be good. What annoys me to no end is they could very easily make the show interesting by showing Dany slowly becoming 'The Mad Queen'. It would make for a compelling story of Dany going from this woman of liberty and freedom slowly becoming a Mad woman seeing enemies everywhere.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.