[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Beric Dondarrion >Die and get revived 7 times >"I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>Be Beric Dondarrion
>Die and get revived 7 times
>"I am being kept alive for a reason"
>Go north beyond wall
>Get trapped on island
>Flying bitch swoops in and rescues me
>Dragon gets killed by spear during our escape
>Get back to the wall
>Frolic around for a bit
>Dead dragon swoops in
>Burns wall down
>Kills me
>Kills everyone around me
>No revives left

So was this another bit of shitty writing or was Beric Dondarrion only kept alive to provide the Night King the means to tear down the wall? Was he being kept alive by the enemy without knowing it?
>>
>>87024053
the lord of light and the great other are the same thing
>>
Beric's voice is like warm chocolate being slowly poured over my face
>>
File: 1498861388872.jpg (44KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
1498861388872.jpg
44KB, 527x487px
>>87024053
i dont think d&d are stupid enough to just kill them off screen without making it blatantly obvious that they are about to die off screen. if they did die off screen, there would be some kind of double bicep handshake between beric and tormund beforehand.
>>
Because your a shit fighter Beric.
>>
>>87024153
>bruh did you miss the part where the 700 foot high wall they were standing on top of came crashing down
>>
Did Tormund die or escape?
>>
>got this instead of Lady Stoneheart
>>
>>87024135
His voice is pretty fucking great
>>
>>87024410
>trusting Jew&Jew to correctly integrate LSH into this show
Honestly, bro-tier Beric was a better result than whatever bullshit they might've tried with Cat.
>>
>>87024053
He didn't die. He and tormund were on the side of the wall that didn't fall.
>>
File: 1502774543804.png (384KB, 473x578px)
1502774543804.png
384KB, 473x578px
>>87024153
How did you escape from the BB posts?
>>
>>87024563
The writing is so bad that this is completely plausible even though the scene showed the entire chunk of wall they were on coming down
>>
He didn't die, D&D maybe be retarded but they wouldn't kill these two just like that. They're gonna teleport to Winterfell and warm them about what happened.

In 3 episodes the war will end and the next 5 episodes will be about how Jon and Daenerys kill Cersei with their army of pacific white walkers
>>
>>87024053
God works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>87025072
>pacific
The word you're looking for is pacified you literal child
>>
>>87024309
Learn to greentext properly before replying to my posts, faggot.
>>
>>87025127
it was actually passive
>>
>>87024153
They'd never kill anyone off screen like they did selmy.
>>
>>87025072
i would hope they telport to castle black first atleast
>>
>>87024053

Dondarrion SHOULD have been permadead seasons ago.
>>
>>87024309
Did you miss the part that obviously shows Beric and Tormund running away from the part of the wall being destroyed?
>>
>>87025208
teleporting only works at gigantic distances
>>
>>87025257
They teleported the other way around the globe
>>
>>87025253
Yes and I also saw all the other red shirts running in the same direction and dying when the wall collapses.
>>
>>87025361
>dying when the wall collapses.
Behind Beric and Tormund. They're both safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR2AwG0N3vI
>>
>>87025361
They ran across the Wall. Everyone else ran down. Beric and Tormund are fine.
>>
Tormund and Beric sent out a raven and were picked up by Gendry who started to carry them away from the wall. The wall collapses around them and they end up in the ocean. They are on a small iceburg and Gendry pulls out his hammer. He unscrews the end to reveal that it isn't a hammer, but an oar. He then rows back to King's landing and takes the iron throne as the rightful Baratheon heir. He had to eat Tormund and Beric to survive the journey there.
>>
>>87025253
Did you miss the part where they fell down looking terrified then the scene changed to a mile long length wall they were directly in the center of coming down?
>>
I saw the part of the wall they were on a moment before falling down but a couple episodes ago I saw a woman teleport 1200 miles and rescue a group of men stuck in the center of a frozen lake before they even got bored so anything is possible. Their fate depends on how many filler characters these shitty writers need to throw in next season.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.